Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue7/7Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue10/20Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue9/9Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Meeting the Gentry. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyTue Apr 04, 2023 1:57 pm

Sarai is in Canillo for the evening, ready to meet with the Nosferatu sire and childe who inhabit this place.

She's not wearing her fine dress anymore, instead she keeps it simple, wearing a tunic laced tight around her waist and her hair up in braids, her knife at her side in a leather sheath decorated with subtle runes.

She walks through the streets at first, wondering what her meeting will be like. Emmanuel said that Line, the little girl could be difficult, it was vague, but she should probably try her best not to antagonize her in front of Emmanuel, who knows, maybe he'll be a good partner for the future, his brains seem to work fine at least, and he's capable of Potence enough that other kindred worry. Potence is one of those Disciplines which she really need to learn, not because she wants destructive power, so much as she really was lacking a bit in adequate strength. But enough on that.

She waits by the agreed on spot.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Apparent Age: 17
Clan: Nosferatu
Health:
Blood points:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue7/11Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/11)
Willpower:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue3/3Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:32 pm

It is impolite to lurk. Yet apprehension makes it irresistible for Ysabel at this time. She knows not what to expect, other than Emmanuel. Although he has shown her no ill will, they are not exactly friends either. If he invites her to see someone, he wants something from her. She might not like what it is that he wants.

She had weighed back and forth whether or not to go. The risk of getting dragged into politics. The fear of missing out on vital information she might need to protect herself and her own. The curiousity of a certain Malkavian in the area she had heard things about. Was this the same one? Worry that the meeting would not go well.

In the end, it was her Noseferatu breeding that won out. All knowledge is worth having. Only then can an informed decision be made. Her faith would guide her towards the correct actions.

She steals down the street, hidden to the eye except to those who had the means to see through such parlour tricks. Her gaze wanders this way and that, looking for Emmanuel, or any of his familiar spies. She does not reveal herself until she sees something familiar, to let her know that she is not alone with strangers.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue10/10Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue10/10Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 5:50 am

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8A man walks out from the shadows, Sarai recognises him as Emmanuel, and Ysabel recognises him as the appearance Emmanuel often uses. As usual he limps ahead with his cane. Ysabel remembers his real appearance, the black eye making it look like it is missing, the nose which is missing, the very long finger and the leg which was shorter and weaker than the other one. A very disgusting sight, but then again, so was your Sire.

"Nice to see you again Miss." He greets Sarai in French. "We might be joined by a fellow clan-mate, I don't know if she speaks French however. Still, I thought you might appreciate meeting the clan, we are after all, the biggest clan in the area." The way he says it, shows some pride. Then again, Ysabel knows he is just an Ancilla, his childe only a fledgeling, and she herself is a Neonate. They may be bigger in numbers, but surely not in power. Although she might not think in those terms, and she surely doesn't understand him saying this, but she might've noticed Emmanuel likes to make himself look important.

"I hope your stay has been pleasant so far, I haven't noticed your presence around here, which gladdens me. I did take you for a smart one." He says with another proud smile, not for Sarai's sake, but for being right.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue10/20Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:08 am

So the biggest clan around, and a newcomer? Sarai almost snorts as she sees his head growing bigger with every word that comes out of him, she doesn't mind, truly, good for him... them? Well either way, he is right, this does make him more valuable as an aquaintance.

Sarai appears with her own trademark standoffishness, she can be charming, but she's far better at intimidating people. Her lithe frame does little to make people think 'here comes trouble', but the way she carries herself, stands at the ready during conversation, it's certainly not ladylike, it's not quite bestial either, or is it?

She smiles at his words, she can appreciate that he takes glee from his position, on the other hand, she is reminded that he pulled a fast one on her with regards to this domain that he wants to pretend is his, when in reality she could go to the Prince and snitch on the man. But why would she waste such a thing here and now? No no, she may not like politics, but she knows that it's not in her interest to go and enforce someone else's rules, not unless it helps her, and making an enemy out of him would not be very helpful at all.

To his (and perhaps Ysabel's) surprise, Sarai answers first in fluent french, then in broken Catalan: "Good evening Emmanuel, I've been trying to learn the language, keeping busy you know. How is your childe?" she asks politely, she knew this would be more than a one to one meeting, and so far all she sees is this fat old bastard.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Meeting the Gentry. Left_bar_bleue7/11Meeting the Gentry. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 9:47 pm

There appears Emmanuel. It is the great frustration of the clan, to all be able to hide from one another, but few able to see through even a fledgeling's first tricks of the eye. The Malkavian on the other hand, she wants to know if she can see her now. She lingers close enough that whoever can see through the shadows would not miss her, but not long enough that her sudden appearance will cause to much offense, having spied over long on them. She is, after all invited. And a Nosferatu.

She is not disguised, like Emmanuel, although her natural face is a bit less offensive to look at. More wont to cause pity than disgust. The hood of her coat is up, but as she takes a few steps forwards, making herself visible, she also pushes back the hood.

"Good evening." Her Catalan is clearly native. She nods at the woman. "Emmanuel." She nods gravely at him as well. Her voice is high and clear, in contrast with her withered apperarance. That of a girl just become a woman.

Her boots are muddy and there is a faint smell of earth around her. Not the filth of the town, but the clean earth of nature. Her long black hair is done into a neat braid. Here and there in it are small pieces of moss are caught up. 

"I thank you for the invitation. I don't get out much." She smiles faintly.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:20 am

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8Emmanuel smiles seeing Ysabel appear. She may not be a very impressive sort, but it makes his point, showing their numbers. He notices she still hasn't learned to change her appearance! Well, it is easy to neglect such a feat with her blessed face. Inside his mind he frowns at the reminder, damn woman, why her of all people?

"Ah there you are. Ysabel, this is Sarai de Harcourt. Sarai, this is Ysabel Alcaraz Ortega. Now, my childer will make her debut with you so I ask you both to be tender, she has been practising very hard to show herself."

He turns around, looking towards one of the alleyways. "Line dear." He says with a very soft voice. "You can come out."

Meeting the Gentry. 6e27fe202c26416f11b961a934189d6aThe young woman showing herself from the shadows does not only look human, but also a bit more beautiful than her Sire. Since both of you know Obfuscate, you realise she must be spending blood to gain this face. Perhaps vanity has stopped her from seeing anyone until she learned enough Obfuscate? She looks the age of a teenager, with a very small build. There is something about her though, in her eyes, it is as if all humanity is ripped away, despite her young age.

"Is that the French woman?" She first asks in Spanish, looking at Sarai. "How do you do?" She follows up in French. Then looking to Ysabel she wrinkles her nose somewhat, and asks in Spanish. "Why is she not masquing her face?"

"She doesn't need to, it is only us here and she looks rather human anyway."
Emmanuel replies in Spanish as well. "Now don't be rude Line. Remember what I told you."

In broken Catalan. "Good... evening... Ysabel. It is ... uhm... nice? Si nice." She smiles proudly after finishing the sentence. Then she switches to Spanish. "Can I play with them uncle?"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:39 am

Sarai doesn't notice Ysabel until she decides to show herself, it's unlikely she is tricking you somehow, probably she hasn't developed Auspex well enough to see through Ysabel's Obfuscate.

As Ysabel does show herself, Sarai doesn't react too poorly, such resistance comes with being a vampire perhaps, probably she has seen enough to take the worst edge off, though there is a wince there of course, how could there not be? She gives Ysabel a nod of recognition, but says nothing until Line is introduced as well.

The strangeness with which Line seems to... act? Or is it an act? She feels a bit intrigued, after all, if Line's social issues is due to her losing humanity, that suggests she might be close to her beast, and that would make her a kindred spirit. Of sorts. (or literally) She reminds herself quietly that other vampires don't have her kind of relationship to their inner beast, they are lost in confusion and fear, whereas she sees things more clearly.

As Line greets her she smiles and repsonds kindly in French: "I am doing well thank you." in the sort of way you'd speak to someone's child. It comes across a bit stiffly perhaps, though the intention behind it is clear. In a horrifying way it's reminiscent of human care and consideration, but not quite the real thing.

In Catalan: "I can understand Catalan well enough to follow the conversation if that is easier, I am being taught by a villager." she adds, not wanting to miss out on what is being said.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:22 pm

The young girl appearing from the alley surprises her a bit; her demeanour suggests that the mask is not a mask in the aspect that the girl really is a little girl. Albeit with fangs and a bloodlust to match. Ysabel cannot hide a moment of sadness seeing someone meeting such a fate while not even having reached womanhood. Although Ysabel is young, at least she had grown to her full height and had her moon's blood come, before lost forever. It seems a cruel fate, to spend eternity a child. What fate had God planned for such a being?

Despite the clumsy comment about her appearance, she smiles at Line, replying slowly in Catalan. "There are many things to learn. I have focused on other things. For now." Although she did not much care for stand offishness, she had enough self preservation to know not to look weak in front of strange vampires. It was good to remind them all what else Nosferatu were known for. "Your face is excellent, however."

Of the Malkavian, she is more wary. There is somethingt about her that does not quite match up to what Ysabel has heard. Perhaps it is a different Malkavian, after all.

"How do you find Andorra?" she inquires politely, hoping to gain more to go on, to read the French woman.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:10 am

Sarai notes how Ysabel meets with the little girl. She's not sure how well they know each other, she would not put it past Nosferatu to be in cahoots somehow, in fact she expects it, and yet, they may just be recent acquaintances as well. Best be on her guard.

"I didn't have much in the ways of preconception, I knew it'd be remote, and that means a bit of safety. I guess I like it so far, it has not disappointed."

The truth of course was less straightforward, Andorra had it's own landscape of intrigues, a web to avoid getting caught in, and she had not been as prudent as she perhaps should have been. The move here  had taken a toll on her, more than she had thought it might.

"I live in El Tarter, Emmanuel was keen on making sure we divvied up the hunt so as not to cause problems, where do you live?" she asks, curious to see if he tried to cut such a deal, with everyone, or if it was just those out-of-clan who got the special treatment.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:21 pm

Meeting the Gentry. 6e27fe202c26416f11b961a934189d6aLine seems to understand nothing of what anyone says, despite the attempts to speak slowly to her. However it seems Emmanuel interprets for her into Spanish, which causes her to smile.

In French: "I'd like to play a game, it is one of my own invention. You run and hide, but you are not allowed to use Obfuscate, and I hunt you. Will you play with me? Ysabel is welcome to play too, but I don't know how to say things in Catalan."

Emmanuel translates however, and tells Ysabel what was said.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 pm

Sarai wonders if there is something else to this.

It'd make sense if a child wanted to play, even an undead one, but Sarai's beast tells her that this is not just a fun invitation, this is a challenge! The little "girl" is using games as a pretense to show herself dominant, and Sarai intends to play along - to win.

She adopts a pose as if contemplating it, and then nods conclusively to Line. She will join in this.

"Alright Line I'll play this game, I used to play it back home." she says, leaving out it was quite a few years ago since last.

She also looks to Ysabel, wondering if the woman will submit to Lines request, not all grown ups would, but it'd probably be a faux pas to snub a clan mate wouldn't it? She actually hasn't a clue if it would nor not, but she imagines Ysabel is a little bit forced to accept. And if she doesn't it'll make her own choice to join all the more kind.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:30 pm

The lack of information in Sarai's answer in itself is an answer. Hiding from something? It matters not to her. In a way, she too is hiding. Others are welcome to do so as well.

"I have lived in Andorra all myself, so I have no comparison. But I find it to be.. peaceful. With beautiful wilderness. Although I'm told there's a Gangrel to consider who does not like to share." Her gaze trailed pensively between Emmanuel and Sarai, so see if either reacted to this particular piece of information. "I live in Canilo myself, actually. It it where I grew up. But I am well familiar with the other areas as well. My mortal family were merchants." 

She waits a moment while Line speaks, not about to push as much as to ask for an interpretation, but one is given anyway. The suggested game chills her a bit, as she sees the undertones. It is a way to measure one's rivals' skills. She has made a point thus far of not letting people take her measure.

"I thank you for the kind offer. Perhaps another time. You would find it scant challenge to find me, I am sure," she replies with a kind smile, although this is not necessarily quite true.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:40 pm

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8Emmanuel seems to almost roll his eyes at the mention of this Gangrel. "He is a loner, never shows his face. I've heard he is out there but I've never met him, he keeps to the wild, as he should. Frankly I'm surprised he is even considered as living in Andorra.

I suspect he is doing special services for the Prince, but I haven't figured out what it is... If you get any information regarding that I would be intrigued to hear it."
He ends it all up with an encouraging smile, and a predatory glint in his eyes.
Meeting the Gentry. 6e27fe202c26416f11b961a934189d6a
Line on the other hand smiles gently to Sarai. "It is you and I then. I'll close my eyes and count to fifty, then I'm coming for you!"

She closes her eyes then. "One, two, three, four, ..."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:42 pm

Sarai follows the game based on what Line described. Determined to put the youngling in her place, she thinks it over as she walks off in between nearby buildings and from then on remains unseen.

Truth be told, part of her enjoys putting the request of a child ahead of the grown ups.

So, where? And how to accomplish what she wants? The child will no doubt be good at hiding, and this is her home, she'll know every nook and cranny.

She hurries though, and she finds a hiding place not too far away using the mud on the ground to cover herself in camouflage. It's not the best circumstances, but she is determined to give it an honest effort.

Te beast: "we could set a trap, something painful, to test her, that's what we want right? See how much she can handle."

Sarai (in her mind): "Can't just hurt her outright, but you're right, it'd be interesting to see if she can handle herself well enough. what if there was something dangerous nearby?" Sarai takes a moment still covered in mud to see if there's anything remotely dangerous nearby, but alas, it takes a bit more than luck(?) to find a pitfall in the middle of a modern village.

Beast: "Bah! I'd like to get creative with a fork and play with her face! It'd be an imrovement!"

Sarai smirks a bit, it's mean, but oh so true. She remains hidden.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyWed May 03, 2023 9:47 pm

She nods a bit at Emmanuel's comments regarding the Gangrel. Though she did not share his sentiments, there was no point in telling him that. She had made it this far by being appropriately meek to her superiors. This role she knew well.

"I'll let you know if I ever come across him. Should he suffer me to walk away from such an encounter." she adds with a faint smile. "Perhaps he keeps an eye out for whatever else lurks in the outskirts of her princedom. The Sabbat is after all not so far away and the Garou up in the mountains. I try to keep an eye out myself, when I can. Although I don't normally move in quite so wide circles."

She stays in her place, watching Line counting down as she converses with Emmanuel. Clearly he does not plan on hiding either. That, he would probably consider beneath him. Although she did not partake in the game, she would not be quite so rude as to leave just after she arrived. A bit of conversation was required, to uphold appearances, or Emmanuel would be disappointed in her. If he was disappointed, he might meddle in her affairs.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu May 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8An annoyed grunt is heard from Emmanuel. "He better let you walk away, or he is breaking the traditions and is making an enemy of our clan." His voice is truthful and firm, a reminder that despite his arrogance, the fact that he clearly thinks you useless and his penchant for power games, he truly does want to keep you safe.

"I wouldn't worry too much, he wouldn't kill you without reason, or he'd risk a bloodhunt. I imagine many would relish the opportunity to take part of the secrets of shapeshifting."
Meeting the Gentry. 6e27fe202c26416f11b961a934189d6a"Fourty-eight, fourthy-nine, fifty!" As soon as Line opens her eyes, Ysabel sees a devilish grin on her face before she slinks into the shadows and disappears. Of course, there was nothing in the rules against her using obfuscate.

Sarai waits in silence, only hearing the echo of the other Nosferatu talking, then suddenly a voice echoes between the houses, heard by her as well as those not playing, a song...

Where may she hi-ide?
Where may she wa-ait?
Does she know what's coming?
The dead are coming humming.

Then silence.

The silence is suddenly abrupted by the echo of a single stone hopping against the cobbled streets, but where does the sound come from? Then the evil chuckle of the little girl, disappearing almost as soon as it came. A figure is seen running by, but disappears just as quickly.

Can she see me coming?
She don't know where I a-am.
And who am I but the friend of death!

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu May 04, 2023 3:51 pm

Sarai can tell that Line knows this game well, maybe as well as she does. The beast on the other hand has other concerns: "She reveals her plan! We must strike now while we have the chance to do so, her game will not work in her favour!" it rages within her. Sarai does want to get an edge in on the little Nosferatu, knowing she is out there, doing her best to creep her out.

Sarai is good at this sort of thing herself, quite good in fact, which makes her realize exactly how good this little shitstain is, it's with growing infuriation she has to admit that it is working, and she is getting unnerved. She's not afraid, but the beast is hiding it's place face behind a veritable wall of vitriol.

No matter, she picked her spot, and she waits to have a chance to see the girl appear, but she also realizes that it's likely with time that Line will find her and try to spook her up close.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu May 04, 2023 10:14 pm

She nods at Emmanuel. "I might just pay a visit to the woods. I would like to find new hiking trails. And perhaps learn a thing or two about what else is out there." No reason pleasure and work could not be combined. She wasn't quite sure why, but she had a feeling it would be good to be on the lookout now, in general. Like a tingling down her spine.

She winces as Line disappears and sings her eerie little song, suddenly glad that she has opted out of partaking of this particular brand of hide and seek. Apparently everyone are hiding. 

Her eyes dart this way and that, her ears searching for give away sounds, but she knows it is going to be useless unless the girl-vampire makes a mistake. She will just have to wait and see what happens when Line finds the Malkavian.

"How long has she been with you?" she inquires blandly of Emmanuel.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 3:33 pm

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8"She's been my childe for a little longer than a year, however I've known her longer than that." He smiles fondly. "She is quite something isn't she?"

Meanwhile the hunt has grown quiet, not even a whisper is heard from the little girl. However she has honed in on the figure covered in mud. It was a good hiding space, better than most kindred would do, not just anyone would cover themselves with mud for a game. It had taken her a long time to find her but now she was finally sneaking up on her, her obfuscate hiding her well. She liked this Malkavian, this one hadn't learned Auspex.

"Found you!" she wheazes as she appears right in front of the eyes of the muddy woman, with her true appearance.

Meeting the Gentry. 6548b6b7b4e63687c4ad17bbf5fd0fc7
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyTue May 09, 2023 9:45 pm

It certainly made sense with what she has had gleaned so far that Line had only been a vampire for a year. She seemed very much a child still. Certainly, with age, the girl-vampire would gain a different composure.

"Yes, she is quite unique," Ysabel agrees, although perhaps not intending it in quite the same way as Emmanuel. "When embraced so young, she will need you a while longer, though." She put no judgement as of yet in the embrace itself; she did not know Line's circumstances. There could be a good reason.

She cannot see when Line shows up in front of Sarai, but she does hear the whisper. She suspects she would have started had it been her hiding in that alley. The Malkavian seems a hard one to offset, however. Perhaps Line had found herself a new playmate.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyWed May 10, 2023 6:29 pm

Sarai lies in wait, and as the game clearly takes a turn she had not expected, the beast inside gets.... boisterous: "Scratch her eyes out! Let her know who's really on top!"

Sarai has to admit it sucks to be manipulated into such a loss, but also, she kind of digs her style, only someone who sets her own rules can be truly free, and there's no hate. Competitiveness perhaps, but no hate.

As the girl does the creepy act, even Sarai can feel the chills, it is after all exactly what it seems, a blood drinking monster who pops out of nowhere, a dangerous individual. So she's unable to just sit there and take it, instead, as the girl pops up, Sarai's eyes goes wide, and she reactively shrinks back with her head, but then completely changes impression and throws herself at the little girl. Societal rules be damned.

If she succeeds in gripping a hold on (back of) the Nosferatu she covers Line's eyes, laughing maniacally as they surely tumble about, and cackles: "Now you can't see me coming either! Ha, ha ha ha!" it's a sort of happy cackle though, mad, but happy, it's sort of hard to tell immediately.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu May 11, 2023 9:33 am

Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8"Oh I'm aware." Emmanuel replies. "In fact I am counting on it, I do like her company. Of course, as all fledgelings she will eventually learn to fend for herself, but until then I am happy to keep her as my fledgeling."

He chuckles a bit seeing as his little girl found the Malkavian, his smile soon turns bitter as the Malkavian throws herself at her. That is not very ladylike. Now he'll need to bathe his little fledgeling.
As Sarai throws herself at the little girl she notices this girl has some strange kind of skin hidden under her wide dress, it seems to go between her arms and the sides of her body.

"What did you do that for?" Line pouts before throwing mud back at Sarai, soon shouting and laughing at what surely becomes a mud-battle. Then she sticks her tongue out in a childish manner, although, it looks rather terrifying, seeing how long the tongue is, inhumanly long, and thin. The usual childish sound which usually accompanies it becomes more of a hiss through her sharp teeth.

"YOU ARE CRAZY!" She shouts, throwing more mud.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptyThu May 11, 2023 2:00 pm

Sarai has fun with this development, perhaps somehow, she can sense the judgement coming from Emmanuel (the old coot!) but really just having a game with a young person is quite simply fun for her.

As Line uses her tongue, Sarai responds with a hiss of her own, fangs exposed and everything, and then she slings some mud back at her. 

When Line yells that she is crazy, Sarai laughs more honestly, she's well aware that she is considered to be crazy, but the fledgling isn't quite aware about that yet perhaps?
She doesn't keep going for very long though, tedium isn't what she was going for here.

"Come on, it's not that bad is it? " she asks after a while, not wanting to push the fledgling over the edge. She moves closer to help her up on her feet, or in some other friendly manner try to show that she holds no ill will.
Back to top Go down
Ysabel
Neonate
Neonate
Ysabel

Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptySun May 14, 2023 10:09 pm

"It's good to have company," Ysabel agrees. Although she usually prefers the company of humans herself. For now, her human friends are still alive. Perhaps if they grow old and die, it will be different, she realizes. That, in part, is why she is tentatively feeling out the other Kindred in the area, to see if there's anyone there that could actually be a friend. She suspects that Emmanuel does not really do friends, though.

As hide and seek turns into a mudbath she watches with wise eyes, not quite believing what she sees. Vampires, playing in the mud? It was quite... different. Not so much the aloof, dignified posturing.

"They seem to have found each other," she states with a bland smile. "A Malkavian playmate should keep your fledgeling's nights interesting."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. EmptySun May 21, 2023 4:04 pm

Line does seem to have fun, and as Sarai asks if it is really that bad she smiles big, showing her sharp teeth, and shakes her head. Teasing and yelling seem to have been part of the game. When helped up she takes hold of her heart shaped necklace and dries it from the mud.

"We should play again sometime. I have many more games to play, like the crow game..."
Meeting the Gentry. 2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8"It does seem like it, does it not?" Emmanuel replies before calling out to his childer. "Line, I believe it is time for us to go home and give you a nice bath. I am sure you'll meet again soon."

Line stops and looks at him, then she walks over. "It was nice to meet you both!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Gentry.   Meeting the Gentry. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Gentry.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Canillo :: Canillo (the City)-
Jump to: