Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Testing the Waters Left_bar_bleue7/7Testing the Waters Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Testing the Waters Left_bar_bleue10/10Testing the Waters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Testing the Waters Left_bar_bleue10/10Testing the Waters Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 2:43 pm

Eveline finds herself at a big country home, most likely used by rich people when getting away from the city. It looks empty at the moment. The carriage stops on the large circular driveway, and on the side of the house is an archway leading into the garden. The man exiting with her is looking eager, even more sure he really is that lucky!

She sees no one as she makes her way into the garden, fruit trees follows the wall, and in the center is a fountain. The garden can also be reached directly from the house via a big terrace. The man looks around, as if making sure you are alone, as he realises you are there is almost menace in that smile, matched with that spark in his eyes, the spark of having gotten what he wants.

He grabs a hold of you, as if he is afraid you'll run away if he gives you time to think about this. His hand grabbing for your dress to get it off, it feels as if he is not above raping you at this point...
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Toreador
Health:
Blood points:
Testing the Waters Left_bar_bleue6/11Testing the Waters Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 3:20 pm

Earlier that day...

Eveline had left him a note to find as he opened his store the next day, asking him to keep open a bit longer as she would like to do something for him for lending her that exquisite masque. She made sure to insinuate that she wasn't sure she could repay his generosity fairly, but she would stop at nothing trying.

She was dressed in a teal dress with a timid skirt, and made in a frail-looking material. Her hair was arranged quite intricately, hoping he might assign much of his focus there. Her lips were painted in a vibrant red that almost seemed to shine. 

As she got there, he sure enough had kept his store open, waiting for his prize. She could see the hunger in his eyes, choosing not to read his aura as she was not sure she could stomach it. 

It wasn't hard. She had told him the masquerade had been the best night of her life - all thanks to his wonderful gift, of course. Money felt so empty as a reward, so she offered him the only thing she thought could even come close to match his kindness - herself...however he wished to have her.
All offered with a bashful, and not a little ashamed, manner. As if she was afraid he would not accept her offer.

Eveline mentioned she had access to a manner on the countryside, where they could be private. Where no one could hear or see anything he wanted to do to her. 

He accepted. Of course. 
The rest was a mere carriage ride to the destination. They both sat in silence all the way there, only for very different reasons.
-------------------------------------------‐------‐----------------------------------------

At his first rough tug, she gives him a fierce look, but remembers her task. She had hoped he would be of the gentler persuasion, but as she sees his wolfish grin, she knows that hope is futile. 

While an altogether new experience, Eveline sees no value in this - how could she?
Panic starts to bubble up within her - what has her raging curiousity led her into?? She decides not to fight him, though, as it will only make it worse - that much is clear. 
All she allows herself is a look of genuine fear riddled offense, and making him take what he wants (she will not do anything to make it seem she belongs to him).

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 3:56 pm

Though she is dangerous, that is nothing that can be seen on this beautiful woman, and the man does not seem scared by her fierce look, not even for a moment. After getting the dress down to reveal her upper body he stops, and looks at it, before going in for a forceful kiss. He turns her around and bends her over, using one hand to hold her there while the other raises her skirt and starts working to pull his pants off. She sees them fall to his ankles behind her...

"Stop!" A woman yells and he freezes looking towards the terrace where she stands, the door open behind her. She is wearing a blue dress which follows her figure perfectly, and a hat, shadowing her eyes just enough to draw the attention to her lips.

"Go away lady. This does not concern you. She is here of free will."

Testing the Waters 7272e1faddb959999bbe95ceccbd217a
Calmly she walks up to him, causing him to let you go, taking a defensive stance, with his pants down.

"I think it is best if you leave Lady."

Looking into his eyes she tells him. "Get dressed, then wait right there, in silence." He looks rather confused as he puts his pants back on and then stands still.

Turning to you her face softens somewhat and if needed she softly helps you up, and to get your clothes in order. "I'm impressed Miss Garnier, that you would do this. Now you know who I am, I hope you don't think less of me, in my position I cannot be too careful."

She pauses. "However I could not let you go through with it, if you were to do it for me, at least you should know who I am, and make that choice. I want you to know I expect nothing from you, except discretion and secrecy, but I am glad to find another kindred who might share in my interests, a beautiful one at that."

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:26 am

To stave off her panic as he pulls her dress down, Eveline shuts herself in inside her mind, repeating

"It's just a test it's just a test it's just a test it's just a test it's just a test..." as a mantra, hoping it will shield her from the brunt of the rape.

But then she hears her, and Eveline gasps in relief at the interruption. She knows that voice. She'd know it anywhere.

Her hatred roars as the "man" tries to make her Prince leave, but as she sees her stride, moving closer to them with an indomitable determination, Eveline - now on the ground, shielding her chest from the sickening gaze of the hunchback - feels a sliver of hope growing stronger and stronger.

Accepting the help, Eveline is still shaking, as she tries to make sense of all the conflicting emotions tearing her apart inside. Her hands ball up into fists, as she doesn't know what to do.

Her black hate for the hunchback feels misplaced. For a moment then she thinks she hates the Prince for setting this up, but...

She had agreed to it all. Willingly. Nothing was really a surprise. Eveline knew what was going to happen, so the only thing now she can hate...

...is herself.

As the Prince has finished speaking, tears start welling from Eveline's eyes, as all the tension inside her collapses, knowing it's over, and she answers:

"Thank you, my Prince! ...I will not say a word."

That is all she can muster.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 12:44 am

Vanessa stops then, looking at your tears, her hand goes up, caressing you cheek as she catches one of them, looking it one her finger before it drips down.

"He won't leave here with his memories intact, you and I will be the only ones knowing what could've been. He is below you, and always will be, you are kindred, he is merely kine. One thing is to take what you offer, but his conduct was beyond disgusting." Her voice sounds harsh, but her eyes are soft.

"His approach seemed to surprise you, it surprised me too, I thought you'd frenzy there for a while, but you kept yourself in control. I admire that even more, though he would've deserved it, I would not want that for you. Please, come inside."

Turning to the man she says; "Follow three steps behind us and as we stop, find a dark corner to wait in." It might be a strange contrast to witness, him going from a potential rapist to a mindless slave, following her every word.

Vanessa leads you into the house. "I am hoping we can talk. Are you hungry?"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 1:14 am

"He won't leave here..."

Eveline nods in agreement to her Prince's judging voice, her eyes locked on the ground by her feet.

"His approach seemed to..."

Eveline manages a crooked smile at Vanessa's compliment, clinging to the words - their meaning - as if she is afraid to lose them and return to the worthlessness only moments before.

She follows inside, gladly, never wanting to see that garden again. At first she almost panics as she realises that the Prince orders the freak to join them, but he is suddenly not the grotesque rapist any longer. Instead he is like a drone without will - harmless. To Eveline it feels as if she's living in two different worlds at the same time.

She likes this one much better.

As the drone stops in a corner, Eveline smiles again - this time with vindictive rectification.

"Y-yes, I could eat." she says and welcomes the chance to talk.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:33 am

Vanessa nods and sits down, it may seem confusing, seeing as she is not fetching any food or calling for anyone. You did agree didn't you?

"I am going to be honest with you, I wanted to see you in a vulnerable position, it was more important to me than obedience. I do enjoy obedience, but then I'd want the person to specifically obey me, which was not the case here. It may sound strange to you, but I could not allow myself to be open with you, before seeing you do something like that. Rest assured, I never planned to let anything happen, but I needed you to think it would."

Suddenly a man enters, he looks sturdy and strong, while being quite beautiful. He has copper skin, dark hair, and is dressed in white linen clothing.

"There you are, Miss Garnier wants to feed." The man walks up and kneels in front of you, opening his shirt enough to let it fall down from his shoulders, then he bends his neck to give you access.

"He has had some wine, not enough to affect you greatly, I want you of clear mind, but I thought perhaps a little would help you with your nerves."

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 9:12 am

Does she intend for Eveline to feed from that wretch?  The thought makes her sick, and she wishes she had declined the offer. She's not really that hungry, anyway, she rationalizes (seeing as she usually feeds at this point). Eveline listens to the Prince intently, hoping she will have forgotten the offer.

As Vanessa mentions she never even planned on letting it happen, a weight of horror drops from Eveline's chest, and she regains more of her composure. 

And when the man enters, she sighs audibly in relief and adorns a genuine smile for the first time in what feels like ages this night. 

"I could do with some wine, thank you." she responds with a short amused laughter, only somewhat marred by her crying.

Questions start buzzing in her mind, wondering what it is that requires such a test, even why it is so important for her to be of clear mind now. Her curiousity - damn it all to hell - is indeed getting stronger again, but this feels like the good kind. The kind that all her life - and unlife - had gifted her great experiences.

Reassured, she lets one hand run through the beautiful man's hair, and one caresses his strong back, as she nuzzles her face in his neck and begins to feed.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 10:05 am

"I am not going to lie, I have hopes you would one night do something like this for me, but I don't expect it. If you would like to play my games we would need to ease you into it, test the waters together. I have experience, but I have never taken in a neonate as a submissive. While I understand sometimes we cannot protect our young, when we use you for our own personal pleasure, I believe we should help them handle any consequences which comes with it. I've just recently become well equipped for that, and you... Well you caught my curiosity.

When we met, you mentioned that you would not be with anyone I should forbid you to be with. I couldn't help thinking it would be enticing, telling you who you are allowed to be with, and you having to have my permission. I know you did not mean it like that, but the thought struck me nonetheless."

She pauses, and you notice she is getting nervous? Her? The Prince? "Also I... I now it may be naive, especially with what I just put you through. But I was hoping that perhaps we could grow to be friends? If nothing else I would like that. There aren't many kindred, especially women, who I feel I could share these experiences with, and I sure do not want the men thinking they can grasp at me." She caresses her wedding ring as she says that. "I've seen you vulnerable now, and I feel that because of it, I can allow myself to be vulnerable with you, should you allow it."

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 3:56 pm

"I am glad it was you. I just dared not hope it was.." Eveline confesses, now visibly more at ease. 

"You should know, however, that this will be my first experience of this sort. If that should affect your decision in any way. My sire was...an amorous man...but his cravings were rather specific, so I do not have much experience besides that." 

Eveline searches her Prince's eyes for any sign of her changing her mind about this, afraid to be abandoned so soon after being saved - and now chosen!

"When we met, you mentioned..."

"I could mean it like that as well" she answers, now with a playful smile rising on her face. 

Eveline suddenly looks...embarrassed?...and adds, sounding somewhat surprised herself:

"I...I almost wish you'd forbid me to feed on someone I'd very much love to have." Once again she looks afraid she might lose this (was that wrong to say??).

At her Prince's offer to be Her friend, Eveline almost drops her jaw, not the least because of Her sudden vulnerability.
She sees Her fidgeting with her wedding rings, but chooses not to ask about it. It is obviously something...painful?...behind that 'tell', so Eveline deems it something only a close friend could ask Her about - which Eveline one day might become. 

At a loss for words, all she manages to say, is:

"I would love to be your friend", her careful smile mixing joy and humility.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:45 pm

Mentioning her inexperience Eveline notices nothing from Vanessa with regards to it being wrong, she is merely... listening. How is it that even now, as she seems nervous, she still remains so calm? A discrete shake of the head indicating no, as Eveline mentions it may affect her decision, is all she gets. The truth is, Vanessa prefers it, it is nicer with those who has no preconceptions of what she should want, so she can teach them.

Vanessa smiles as she says she'd like to be her friend, the notion seems honest somehow, not just a ploy. "Well that makes me very happy."

She did note that Eveline mentions her hopes for it being her, a bit surprising, but flattering. Perhaps their relationship in this could really work? Once gathering her composure somewhat she continues. "I am surprised you'd like the thought of me limiting your feeding, unfortunately I cannot watch you and see who you'd like that easily. But I'll keep it in mind. There are a few things you should know should we do this. I will never pleasure you directly, you can take pleasure from obeying me, at times you'll be able to pleasure yourself, other times I might have someone else pleasure you. Also I will not be romantic. I can be caring, a friend, but not romantic. Also, I don't like when people beg, so don't do that. If you want something, ask for it, don't beg for it. Argue for it if you have arguments to share, but if a no is given despite your arguments, accept it.

You can walk out on this whenever you want, we can even limit it to certain occasions. I'll take your thoughts and wishes into account. I'll never let you be disgraced in front of others, unless they are your superiors, like me, at least not so they'll remember it. It may come a time where your beast protests this, it very likely will most of the time in fact, they tend to not like being controlled, or whipped, should we come to that. But should it ever take charge because of it, I'll do my best to help you recover from it without any damage done.

I wasn't intending to do anything tonight, but... If you can accept those terms, I'd like you to undress for me."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:40 am

"If it's impractical, I understand. It was just...the thought just came to me so strongly. I don't quite understand it yet myself. But I think I needed to say it."

Eveline nods as Vanessa explains the rules, one by one, never breaking eye contact, a different smile for each one.

She connects the rings and her Prince's rule of no romance, and responds - in sincere and heartfelt empathy: "No, romance should be saved for those who live in the deepest parts of our hearts." She says even more with her eyes.

The young neonate's mind is swimming in all the new ideas and fantasies born from Vanessa's list, but she manages to put on a serious face when the Beast is mentioned. She does believe the Prince - and feels safe - when She says She can help her should the Beast gain control.

As the Prince concludes the terms, Eveline "signs the contract", standing up and letting her sleeves fall off her shoulders, taking the rest of the dress with them all the way off. She wears nothing underneath, and now she stands there naked, in front of Vanessa Morillo, Prince of Andorra.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 9:52 am

Vanessa lets her eyes wander over Eveline's body, looking at every little piece of it, without even moving from where she sits, leaning forward, or anything.

"Turn around." She says, and once Eveline does so she lets her eyes wander again. The night air is cold, and no fire is burning in here. Vanessa knows Eveline feels it, but as kindred, they don't need heat, so she doesn't worry about it.

"Face me again." The way she says it is very commanding, it comes naturally to her. Not in the forceful manner, but she is used to people reacting to it, it is almost as if her voice makes them do what she wishes, before thinking about what she actually said. There is no power behind it though, so it depends on the person, but even before her embrace, she found people looking to her for leadership.

"Do you use seduction for your hunts? I know many kindred do, especially Toreadors."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:36 am

She responds immediately. Almost feeling Her gaze on her body, Eveline turns slowly. As she stands there, she accentuates one part of her body after the other, giving her Prince as good a view as She can get. After all, She deserves to know what it is She controls - in precious detail.

Her body still pumping blood, Eveline feels the cool air caress her skin as she moves. The way it makes her skin riddled with waves of goosebumps, and her nipples o so hard, had quickly become a thing she utterly enjoyed since her embrace. Knowing her Mistress is watching her, intently, makes it even better, she realises.

As she turns again, seemingly automatically, Eveline wonders how far that Voice can make her go, sending a jolt of visible - and so sweet - cold shivers all the way from her tailbone up to her scalp. She lets out a discreet gasp of anticipation.

"I do, your Grace." Eveline actually curtsies prudently as she says it. "I like to think it as a reward for the kine I feed on, but to be perfectly honest, I do it for myself just as much." She can't help but put on a sultry smile as she confesses it.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 11:56 am

"Put your hands behind your back." Vanessa says and stands up, walking over to you, then around you. "Personally I believe the ecstasy of the kiss to be quite enough of a reward for them. Would you be able to use your way of seduction, without getting the sexual pleasure for yourself?"

You feel how she uses soft fabric to tie your hands behind your back, inside you feel your beast protesting this, not enough to actually cause any issues for it, but it is a push from inside. Don't let yourself be tied!

The know is gentle, yet firm, you could most likely easily get out should you really need to, which calms the beast somewhat, but there is still that inside growl. Meanwhile Vanessa gently puts your hair in place.

Then she steps away again, looking at you from the front, not at your body, but at you. Then she looks to the man you fed from. "Do you find him attractive?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:21 pm

"...I would, but...", Eveline pleads, her eyes betraying how much it'd pain her not being allowed to fuck what she eats. 

She lets herself test the strength of the fabric to placate that dormant rage within. "Don't ask for too much...Prince" her mind murmurs in silent protest.

Eveline looks at the man, hesitating to answer for a moment - not knowing the consequences of the alternatives, but chooses to keep to that sense of safety relying on her Prince.

"Yes. Yes, I do. His hair is...I want to grab it with my hands and pull him in closer as I feed." She describes it as if she's doing it as they speak.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:51 pm

Vanessa realises Eveline would not be ready for what she had in mind and lets it go. Instead she looks to the man, and he looks back at her and smiles, before standing up. His gaze now turns to you as he walks closer, his hands caressing the sides of your body, circling up to your breasts, cupping them as his thumbs goes up to graze your nipples. Then the hands go down again, continuing down over you hips, and he kneels as they keep travelling down the sides of your legs, slowly, tenderly, as if seeing your figure with his hands. Then they circle your ankles, coming to the inside of your legs, grazing them with his fingers as they slowly move up, to the insides of your thighs, stopping right beneath the center for pleasure. They move around your legs again, grazing over your behind, then grabbing it, as he pushes you closer, his mouth and tongue searching their way in between her legs, kissing his way forward while his hands eventually places themselves on your lower back to support you.

Vanessa stands still, watching the scene, and your reactions to it.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 2:10 pm

As the man with the hair stands up, Eveline can't but frown - like a child deprived of its sweets - convinced that dreaded abstaining begins here and now.

But...he smiles...and moves closer.

At his first touch, her frown is obliterated, replaced by an expression of pure relief and lust. Eveline's body moves into his strong hands as if they were magnetic, showing a starved hunger finally allowed to feast. 

When he almost teases her into torpor, hands turning around just before reaching her ravenous crotch, she lets out a lighthearted growl through a smile split evenly between torturing deprivation and a newborn joy, demanding their return.

Eveline looks into Vanessa's eyes with nothing but pure appreciation as his lips grow closer and closer.

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:19 am

The man goes to work, and he is skilled! Using only his tongue he manages to both tease and please in a perfect balance. Every time you get an impulse to move your hands from your back, whether it is out of reflex, to pull his hair och caress yourself in any manner, the binding fabric is reminding you of its presence. Though you could pull yourself free, it is firm enough not to do so without that specific goal in mind. It becomes a constant reminder that you are to have your hands on your back, that you could disobey, but shouldn't.

Unless the hands are ripped loose, he keeps going until your orgasm washes over your body, and continues as you are riding it. All the while, Vanessa keeps watching, standing still in that unnatural manner only kindred can.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 2:16 am

"Fffffffffuuugh..." When he finally gives her his tongue, she practically leans all her weight on his face, as if trying to take it all inside her. Previous encounters had all gone straight to trying to get her to cum to prove themselves to her in their "awe"struck state. 

But this one... He knows exactly what he is doing. It's the teasing. That fucking teasing! She can't stand it, and she craves it. She craves it because she can't stand it. 

She wants to grab his magnificent hair, but can't. Won't.
Can'twon't. She can't get it right. But there it is again! That strange new desire of being deprived of it.

Eveline accepts the bond, and when she can form thoughts again, she realises they made it so much better. Because then it hits her like an earthquake - an orgasm that might have felled her to the floor were it not for his face keeping her up. 

For the first time ever, Eveline's cum spatters on the floor, after running down that infernally skilled tongue's beautiful face. 

And he keeps going. As she loses control over her legs, his face is buried deeper inside her, making her now painfully sensitive cunt take so much more than it can handle. 

Eveline looks at her Prince, pleading for it to stop, and never to stop.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:21 pm

Once you've felt the peak arrive twice he stop, giving your lower lips a little kiss before standing up and stepping to the side. Vanessa's impression hasn't changed much, you suspect she has had a lot of practice. Considering the circumstances you do suspect she liked it though. Then she looks towards the disgusting man in the corner.

"I think I'll keep him around, he was a good choice, and could be useful. Unless you want him dead, it is within your right, and he is not important to me."

She walks around you, untying your hand as she speaks. "You'll be allowed pleasure when you feed, and if a superior wants to give it to you, in your case that would be Ludecke. Otherwise, I want you to not please yourself, or be pleased. However you are allowed, and encouraged, to excite yourself, making you want relief but not gain it."

Walking around again she looks into your eyes. "The reason I want you to do this is simple, I want you to be wanting and deprived for next week, the more you are, the prouder I'll be. Your Primogen owns an establishment, make sure to look into it so you know where it is. In a weeks time, at midnight, I want you to take a man there and please him with your mouth, once again without pleasuring yourself. You'll get more instructions after that, but I promise you, you will get your relief that night. Can you do this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:33 pm

Her second orgasm is not as intense as the first one, instead it lingers for what Eveline in her abusedly pleasured state feels like hours, his tongue's slightest movement sapping her sense of the rest of her body, numbing it, until all she is is her battered sex. His farewell kiss makes her let out a gasp of relief and longing. 

Eveline is abruptly brought back, however, as the Prince reminds her of the repulsive slug in the corner.
She surely entertains the idea of having him killed for a couple of seconds, but something has changed Eveline to her core since his crude assault. Were it not for him - The Test - Eveline wouldn't have experienced any of the things that happened since, and she can't even bear the thought of that. 

"No, let him live. He...repulses me still, but...I know now he needed to happen." She wrinkles her nose as she looks at his tragic shape but with something like thankfulness in her glossy eyes.

Had not her Prince known exactly what drives her very core - something Eveline didn't know herself until this evening - it would have been hard interpreting all the interchanging emotions showing clearly on her face as She lists the rules, but Vanessa has, not surprisingly, found the very thing that will have Eveline abandon her own control. 

As her first mission is handed to her, Eveline nods as the Prince describes it in detail. The mixed feelings still there, but controlled, Eveline wanting to show she takes this o so seriously. 

She thinks about the loophole in the rules - she isn't allowed to please herself as she takes care of the man, but nothing says he can't do it - but realises she does not want him to...because she wants him to. Not that it won't be hard - that's just the thing. 

"I will do that for you, my Prince." she answers reverently.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 6:00 pm

"You can get dressed, I'll have a carriage arranged to take you home. I'm glad you came here today." She smiles and walks up to you, giving you a gentle kiss on your forehead, then she turns, and tells the man in the corner. "Follow me."

As they exit the room, the good-looking man gets his clothes in order before he helps you out to the carriage outside. You can still see traces of your fluids on his face as he opens the door for you.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 6:59 pm

Eveline curtsies at the permission to dress, smiling back warmly at Her kind words. All she can think of saying as her Prince kisses her is 

"As am I, your grace", this night's tumultuous event having drained both her mind and body.

Eveline follows the hunchback with her eyes as he obeys Her order without any question or hesitation. Now she smiles as if he is merely something hard she needed to do to get what she wants, or needs.

As the man whose face she practically rode just moments ago escorts her out, Eveline adorns another smile, not a little affected by the sight of the gift she left on his beautiful face. 

As she and her steed exit the house, Eveline decides she will not wash up before going to sleep - she wants to retain as much as possible of this night, if only for a day. As the carriage arrives she bids him farewell, thanking him genuinely with a kiss. 

As the majestic landscape rushes by, Eveline looks out dreamily, just savouring her happiness in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing the Waters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing the Waters   Testing the Waters Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing the Waters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Les Escaldes-
Jump to: