Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue7/7Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue10/20Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue9/9Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Looking (for) Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 5:51 pm

Sarai doesn't know where to find her clansman, but, is set on making his acquaintance. She tries at first going into the city and looking around, with no luck on her part, (though maybe he noticed?)

In any case, she gave up realizing that she needs a plan to find the shut in, either lure him out, or pinpoint his location. She had no name, no photo, no-nothing, except that they shared the same blood. If only she could make the animals talk, or use high level Auspex!

Of course there was but one thing she could do, (once again), and that's to grant herself luck, it's funny how she can summon magical energies and she still finds herself craving more.

Of course we want more! WE NEED MORE!" te beast makes perfectly clear. Sarai can only admit to herself, what's the point in lying? She wants power, and power is good. The content purring of the beast makes the hunger swell within her chest, and she has to re-focus on her task.

The spelling of bloody runes on her body does little to help her lose the taste for blood, but she finds a quiet spot in the little village, and (using obfuscate of course) begins making the necessary runes. She gets carried away making macabre paintings on herself (luckily no-one sees this without Auspex) but soon enough she grows tired of making mean lil' piggies gnash at each other and gets to the actual creation. Then she sets out to find this elusive Malkavian.

(she probably finds him somehow, but she wont know how or when)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue10/10Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue10/10Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:08 pm

The search takes her to the poor areas, where dirty miners are eating their scarce food or tending to their injuries so they can get back to work. Taking care of them are women, children and a couple of men. She's seen all of these people before during her search, and still no vampire! Or... Wait... That man helping the women carry the heavy stuff, he doesn't sweat. Also, as he sees you, he carefully puts what he has in hand down, and starts walking away. You barely would have noticed it, in fact you've seen it before, and you didn't think much of it at the time, you were just lucky enough that the light was shining from the right angle to see his lack of sweat. However, now he is carefully trying to get away from you! Anxiously looking over his shoulder to see if he succeeds.

Looking (for) Crazy 11965d7d8409f8a7bf1fcc7af3ab9ac2
"Why are you following me?!?!" He suddenly turns around and asks, or rather shouts, as soon as he notices you are not letting him leave. Luckily enough, none of the others seems to pay the two of you any notice, as he has led you far enough away. How lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Looking (for) Crazy Left_bar_bleue10/20Looking (for) Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:30 pm

Sarai knew this would become an issue, so she keeps her patience.

"Look we're both from the same clan, we're supposed to be supporting each other! The Toreadors are all busy making parties, the Ventrue are busy lording about everyone, the Brujah are working together. I know you prefer to be alone, and I've left you alone so far, but damn it all I refuse to let your god damned crazy ruin things for us."

"I know you like to be alone, and I can leave you alone, but at times I will need your help, and you might need mine, so we need to work something out."

She tries her best to convince him, with her words.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 1:39 pm

He is silent, watching you, probably trying to find out how you are tricking him. "Well... I guess I could use more insight around here. Someone is watching me you see, following me, and they are all out to get me. Perhaps another Malkavian would be beneficial. I usually tend to the people here, they need help, so you can find me around here.

What do you think of this gathering at the Prince's place. Perhaps it is a trap? A way to gather us all in one place and deploy their malicious plans. Ludecke is alright though, he probably doesn't know about it, he's innocent. Maria too, she's nice."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 3:50 pm

Sarai can relate, he may be paranoid, but that doesn't make him wrong, at least not completely.

"I don't know much more than you do probably, I've tried to meet with the kindred in the area, and introduce myself, I have heard there are ... two more neonates byond me who have come here recently, the Prince's domain is growing in numbers, I think that's why they want the party, it's probably less about you, and more about us."

"I agree that Ludecke seems nice, he's a different kind of danger, he charms me, not with supernatural means, he's just, so nice, and if I don't keep up my guard he might take advantage one day, but he's also a nice person, so I take that risk with him."

"Maria I don't know as well, but she seemed nice, both of them care for people around them, good hearts I suppose."
she notes this, and in all likelyhood, he's a humanist too then, he also mentioned caring for the poor here.

"Of course, I can't be sure, but you see, I know, you worry about people following you, but see I can relate, because I have people following me. So I wont tell you to ignore it, or deny your feelings, but we still need to live our lives right? Just... safely."

"We can go to the party, I think, and well, if anyone wanted to do something to us, it'd be stupid to do so in front of everyone, so, if you want to play it safe, go there incognito, and don't enter early, that way there's plenty of witnesses."

"I will be the point of focus, so, I can't try to lay low like you might, it's up to you though."

"I live, in El Tarter, just down the road from you, so we live close to each other, hopefully we can keep an eye on things, so we are safer together."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 4:14 pm

"Just down the road..." He says, suspicion can be heard in his voice, however it disappears quickly. "I know people call me paranoid, but I have reason to be. Others are more paranoid than me, the Prince for example, she is... She fears someone, someone around here. I don't know who, I can't find them, neither can she.

I'll be at the party, not being there will attract attention, it is best not to have to many eyes on you, they might get ideas... But I have this strange feeling, something horrible is coming, something which will force itself into our lives and turn it into the carnage of hell itself."
He says the last part with a tremor in his voice, his eyes staring up towards the east mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 5:31 pm

Sarai isn't sure what to take to heart, he is paranoid, sure, but, how much could she afford to dismiss?

"Agreed, it's best to blend in with the rest, there is safety in numbers after all."

"But this... thing, person? Who is arriving, how... do you have Auspex? How do you know? Is it an old enemy of yours?"

She looks toward the east mountains. Curious, he does seem to know something else, maybe he just have a feeling, but... surely there's some weight to it?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 7:48 pm

"I do have Auspex, but I don't think that is it, well maybe, but not only. I sense an arriving presence, something taking small steps out of the shadows, in order to see, and affect. It tickles the back of my head, the presence is demanding, calling to me." He looks to you and squints. "I believe it calls to you too."

Looking towards the east mountains again he tilts his head, as if to hear better. "Don't you hear it? The looming steps in the distance? The heavy weight of power behind them? It is coming here Sarai, and when it does, none of us will escape its influence."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 8:14 pm

Sarai wonders now, was the voice his? Or was it someone else? She was warned about the Nosferatu's Potence, she thought it was him, and he did say he has Auspex, but what if someone else was working through him?

"I can't hear the steps, but I do know there's more than one looking for me, if they are the same, well, I don't know exactly what to make of it."

"I have worked hard to escape influence before, I will be able to break free again I think, nobody owns me now, my life is my own. Besides we parted amicably."

"But I understand your worry, if it is someone come looking for me I will try to not have their chase include you if I can. If it's someone else, someone who is simply dangerous, we'll work together to remain free and safe. That's fair right?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 8:39 pm

"I suppose... But I don't have a good feeling about it. I am sorry, I have been acting rude." He turns to you and holds out his hand. "My name is Baldur Heimisson, though I suppose you knew that."

He looks at you and should you shake his hand his eyes becomes more discerning. "I have a question and I hope it is not too personal. Why are you holding a doll, bloodied by your blood? And why are you speaking for it? I don't understand that. I wonder if the one being imitated likes it or not."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 8:58 pm

Sarai shakes his hand and smiles: "Sarai de Harcourt" then she listens to his strange wording, but undertsnd him implicitly, after all, kindred usually find her friendship strange.

"Oh, heh, I know it's unusual, it's my.. well we're sort of friends, I call her my beastie, you know, like a play on bestie, although I call her that too. I have a closer bond than most, we share the body, but for the most part I am in control, so, obviously I get to do the talking."

"But I listen to what she has to say, of course I do, anything else would be rude, and, as many kindred gets a bit worried about such a relationship, I'll tell you what I say to everyone else, I have it under control. My beast and I, we're not like everyone else. My beast is a great ally."

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 9:30 pm

I've met a few Malkavians in my days but that is crazy. Yes she is probably the craziest one I've met. I don't know whether to hope that her real beast is happy about her imitation or not. If it is happy... Well that would imply terrible things about this woman, if not, well then it must be angry! Keep cool, keep cool...

"Huh, I see, how interesting." He says as a reply. "Well it was nice to meet you. Now I have should probably go and read the leaves on the trees. Sometimes they have amazing stories to tell."

Yes. That is cryptical enough. That will sound good.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy EmptySun Jul 30, 2023 9:37 pm

"Great, you stupid girl! He's caught on to us! He's too insightful not too see our power! He must be killed!"

Sarai shakes her head discreetly to reject the idea from her own "beast". "Yes, it was good to see you Baldur Heimisson. Let's keep this a friendly relation, for both our sakes."

"Excellent, make him let his guard down, we'll get him when he least expect it!"

With this little introduction under way, Sarai returns to her studies, though occasionally, from here on out, her head turns to look at the eastern mountains, not expecting to see anything, but the beast wont let her be caught unaware...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking (for) Crazy   Looking (for) Crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking (for) Crazy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Canillo :: Soldeu-
Jump to: