Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue7/7[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue10/20[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue9/9[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty
PostSubject: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 8:49 pm

Sarai had begun consume so much blood, it wasn't sustainable, she needed to get a more steady supply, a herd. She'd prefer to get a ghoul to help her with it, but if anyone found out about them, well she'd be in terrible trouble. So in order to not get into trouble, she had to take the hard route, isn't it funny how the rules of the elite
kept the lower classes down? She could make ghouls, certainly it was her blood-given right to do so. but alas, such privileges had to be fought for, which she could accept to a certain degree, all is earned, nothing is free.

She toyed with the idea of animals, ghouled cows or something, who would be bound to her, (who would worry about ghouled cows after all?) and then she realized she didn't know how to work with animals really, she could hunt them sure, but, on a larger scale, it was inviting trouble.

So! How does one get a herd? Her plan, was to find a place, where she could drink from the habitants and keep it secret, with them understanding the benefits of it. She immediately thought of the smithy where she worked on occasion, the men there were strong and able, and could keep things secret. but they had their own lives which could interfere. No she wanted people who were dependent on her, if not ghouls, then...

She saw the idea form, surely there's always a place for the outcasts? An orphanage, something like that? Yes that would be perfect. Those kids knew only to trust those in their own circle. If she earned their loyalty they'd never snitch. And she could do things for them, things no one had to know. And who in their right mind would mind a patron of an orphanage? if anything this should put her in the good graces with many others, she keeps things clean, neat and problem free, they'd let her run such a place to her hearts content.

She didn't want to hurt the kids after all, no, a clean supply, healthy and strong is the way to go.

So she began with finding the local Orphanages, asking around for what her alternatives were. Or if there were none, then was one in the making? Were there others interested? She could work with the city, or the church even, it's a good cause after all. Once she knew her choices she would make contact, and meet with the administration.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue7/7[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue10/10[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue10/10[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 9:41 am

She finds there are only three orphanages in all of Andorra. One is state run and lies in the city Encamp. Then there is one run by the church, which lies somewhere in the province of Sant Julia de Loria. The third one is close by, on the countryside close to Ransol, it is privately run by a widow.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue10/20[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Left_bar_bleue9/9[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:04 am

Well, her options are limited then, the state run in encamp might be a bigger challenge, and the Ransol one is closer anyway.

But the real sell is that the Ransol one is privately owned. Obviously the one in Sabbat Territory is off limits, and she gets a nagging feeling that someone over there has both orphanages and ley lines at their disposal, a tinge of envy spurs her on as she plans for the next step.

Getting to the orphanage will have to be a careful process, she has already established a persona, the woman who sells flowers, she used that to get closer to people in the local region, and now that she needs a way in, why not use the same one?

Sarai prepares herself to look like the flower woman, and intent on making a good impression, she casts good luck on herself. (8 successes = fortune 3) and then heads over to Ransol. She tries to get there early in the evening, and she brings a little money with her, something to donate perhaps, if that is what is needed to get a foot in.

She needs to keep the people out of the way, but her main concern is making herself welcome among the children there.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:43 am

On the way she notices some beautiful, yellow wildflowers, she hasn't seen them before as she is unused to the local flora, but they are most likely not very common. She picks them up, adding them to the bouquet.

The road up to the orphanage is a constant uphill. As she closes in on the place she sees a high fence, a beautiful fence, behind it; a small mansion. This is a house worthy of nobility. The next thing she hears children's laughter, counting and saying rhymes. Through the fence she sees them play in the garden, all well dressed and clean. Some are playing hopscotch, some girls are skipping rope, and some are playing tag, the latter mostly boys.

One of the boys suddenly stops as he sees you. "Are you selling flowers?" He asks, his dark brown eyes clearly seen as his dark locks are nicely combed back, he looks down at the yellow flowers you picked some way back. "Globe flowers are Madame's favourite! I'm sure she'll give you nice coin for them."

Another boy comes up and taps him on his shoulder. "Tag, you're it!"

"No stop it! I'm talking to our guest." Turning back to you he adds. "You must forgive his rudeness, we were playing a game."

The scene gathers attention and soon the children gather around the gate.

"She has Globe Flowers! Those are Madame's favourites." A girl calls out.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 10:53 am

Sarai smiles, luck is with her, but there's a better way to play this than for coin.

"You're a very kind young man to say so." then she takes out her flower bouquet and carefully presents it to the (boy and the rest of the) children. "Perhaps you might be so kind to present them to Madame?" knowing full well that children are eager to score points with their guardians. "Go on, they're a gift, my name's Marie by the way, I'm pleased to meet with you."

She tries her best to give the children a wondrous impression of her, and like she is on their side: (Man+Lea 3 successes) managing to appear less sinister than normal.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:19 am

They all giggle as he opens the gate and takes the flowers, just as an older woman comes out from the house.

"Children! It is dark, you shouldn't be out playing at this hour."
The children run up to her and he holds out the flowers.

"We got flowers for you Madame."

"Oh how lovely, now go in and wash up."

As they rush inside she looks towards you and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. EmptyThu Sep 28, 2023 11:46 am

"I apologize for the late hour, I'm Marie." she says and pulls her cowl closer, she plays the part of a poor woman, with less than stellar hygiene, and so aims not to do a handshake unless necessary, she can pretend (to have human warmth) for tonight of course, but it's smarter in the long run to establish a different behavior. (Man+Per 3 successes)

"I know I am intruding, but I was hoping I might offer some help, I don't have a family of my own, and I make a meager living selling flowers to the families of the region."

"Not that I want payment for my gift, mind you, it's just, I would like a chance to help out here, I work during the days, and I don't want the money so much as a the chance to do something meaningful for these children."

"Could I come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.   [Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Herd, Influence] The Orphanage idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Canillo :: El Tarter-
Jump to: