Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Toreador
Health:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue7/7On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue6/11On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue10/10On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

On purchasing property Empty
PostSubject: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 7:40 pm

The sun set only a few hours ago, and she opens the door leading out into the world. Eveline tastes the many smells of her street with a deep breath, many of them getting more and more familiar to her each passing night. Not in the sense that she'd be getting used to them - they grow stronger and stronger within her, weaving her new world together. Passing neighbours greet her with tipped hats and welcoming smiles, and she greets them back with warmth and chirping giggles at the witty pleasantries.

Leaving her street behind her, Eveline starts humming to His song, making her unconsciously sway to the tune, almost dancing as she goes. Newly lit street lamps pass her by with a warm glow, silently guiding her to Him. She has still only been there once, but finds her way as if drawn there. 

Eveline dances past lively taverns and exclusive galleries, barely noticing them, as her mind already beat her to their destination. Rounding one last corner, she finally sees His beautiful house, and her widened smile interrupts her chirping as she stops in her tracks, allowing her to admire the building.
It might not be extravagant in any way, but she has charged it to the brim with the effects He - unknowingly? - throws upon her. 

Regaining her composure Eveline takes the last steps before standing in front of His door. She takes a moment to fix her dress - a surprisingly proper number, with a wide skirt in a creamy white with matching long gloves, and a red bodice with long arms and a high collar, tightly laced. Were it not for the fact that it was sewn to perfectly follow her body, it actually could have been called prudish. She can feel that her strict coiffure is still quite intact, with only a few wispy wayward locks by her ears and neck, calculatedly produced for enticing purposes. 

She takes a deep breath and then exhales with a frustrated sigh, directly followed by a short knowing laugh, and knocks.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue7/7On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue10/10On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyThu May 04, 2023 3:05 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9The house does not stand out very much, however it is in a row of finer city houses, in that way it is impressive nonetheless. As she knocks she hears yelling from inside.

"Someone is at the door!" A male voice yells.

"Can you open it?" She hears Ludecke's enchanting voice shout from upstairs.

"I'll do it." A female voice replies.

The way they shout it is very clear they are very comfortable with eachother, not doing their utmost to keep up propriety between servants and master of the house, it is more like a family. The steps approaching the door quickly arrives and the door is opened, you recognise the girl from last time you knocked.

"Hello Miss Garnier, are you here to see Primogen Wernher?" She says with a friendly smile and opens the door to let you inside, while looking to see if you have any outerwear for her to take.

"Is it Eveline?" You hear his voice from upstairs.

"Yes it is!" The woman shouts back and soon you hear his footsteps hurrying down the stairs, a dog following suit, its eagerly wagging tail seems to reflect its master's mood.

"Eveline! I'm so glad to see you." He says and greets you with kisses on your cheeks. "I've been looking into the establishment, unfortunately the owner is barely ever awake after sunset, he is old you see. So Thomas has been doing the meetings, we just need to write a contract to let him do the purchase for us and he can arrange for us to have it already tomorrow evening! Do you have you funds ready or would you need a loan? It is a good price, you'll have enough money left for renovations."

As if on cue Thomas enters the room with. "Miss Garnier, it is nice to see you again." he says and bows to you. The dogs sniffs at your skirt, clearly wanting to greet you.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
On purchasing property Left_bar_bleue6/11On purchasing property Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyThu May 04, 2023 11:48 pm

Waiting for someone to open the door, Eveline's smile takes on a quality of baffled amusement at the sound of the weirdly familiar dynamics of the house. She wonders if she'll ever get used to it. But as she is welcomed inside, her face radiates nothing but joy and warmth.

"I sure am" she responds to the girl servant and greets her back. Eveline realises the girl is looking to help her with her coat, perfectly forgotten at home as her mind were out the door way before Eveline was even done putting on her undies, so she simply nods at her, wordlessly telling her she can return to her other duties.

As soon as she sees Him at the top of the stairs she takes an unconscious step forward, wanting to close the unbearable distance between them as fast as possible, but halts with a stern remark from her more controlled self, which would have been much harder a mere week ago, but Eveline had since realised that she at some point had granted that part of herself the voice of her Prince, making it o so hard not to heed. Reminded of this it is as if a soft but determined caress takes ahold of her, from her tailbone, up through her chest, and around her neck reminding her of the band she wore that night. 

The memory paralyses Eveline for what would have been a couple of heartbeats, but regains control again as she sees Ludecke hurry down the stairs to greet her - "and he has a dog!" another part of her squeals within. 

"And I you, Ludecke." she responds, returning the cheek kisses. As He tells her about the deal, so close now, she is practically giddy. "O no, I have the money ready. Oh, I can't believe that wonderful place will be mine tomorrow night! I can't thank you enough for helping me with this! 

You too, Thomas!" she adds as he enters the room, her gratefulness almost palpable. "And who is this?" her voice rising a few octaves.

Eveline squats before the eager dog, letting it greet her properly. She had always loved their enthusiasm, even if it often meant she'd have to re-do her makeup afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon May 08, 2023 2:58 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke chuckles as Eveline thanks him for his help. "It is my pleasure really, it is about time we get some more Toreador influence here. The rest are so serious all the time! Can they just relax and enjoy these wonderful mountains for a moment, the people and the... Well everything! They should enjoy things, not just try and control them."

And who is this?

"This is Blitz, he loves meeting new people." Ludecke ruffs at him and Blitz woofs back. "He says he likes your perfume."

Blitz pants with his tongue out, breathing right into your face, while wailing his tail. However he does not lick your face! So your makeup is safe, and he is also careful with your clothes. Meanwhile Thomas places a paper and pen on a table nearby.

"Is that the thing we need to sign?" Ludecke asks him.

"It is. It'll only give me the right to conclude this particular deal for you Miss, I will however need access to your funds in order to make the payment."

Ludecke walks over and signs the document, not even bothering to read it, it seems that he rather just get it over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyTue May 09, 2023 3:51 pm

"...and the what?" Eveline thinks she noticed something interesting not being said - interesting mostly because it wasn't said, so she lets it pass for her over-active curiousity. That and the fact she is just about to get her very own tavern, which demands her full attention. "I'll do my best to teach them to enjoy themselves...and each other." The last part summons a mischievous giggle through a gloved hand covering her mouth, as if she was embarassed she could say such a thing. Not that anyone would believe that.

"Why, thank you, monsieur!" she says with genuine exuberance to Blitz, and curtsies. "I shall have to remember that." His perfect manners and exchange with Ludecke makes Eveline feel as if she is actually talking to a real person, why she grabs his furry little face between her hands and kisses his cheeks before standing up again, just as Thomas presents the pen and paper.

It feels as if she's pulled towards the table, and she locks her eyes on that pen. It looks very much like any other pen, but to Eveline it is so much more. She hears him speak to her, and she answers almost impatiently - "Yes, you'll have it! Access." It is her turn. While Ludecke signed it at once, Eveline picks up the pen slowly and almost ritualistically and stands before the document for a moment, looking at it but not really capable of reading it. She knows you should read these kind of documents carefully before signing them, but it might be because she simply trusts Ludecke - and subsequently Thomas - or that she doesn't care what the deal entails, as long as she gets her tavern, but without actually reading a single word on the document she signs it with a sweeping gesture, as if painting something beautiful.

She comes to and subdues the raging need to attack them both with a hug, and instead with fumbling hands picks out the paperwork allowing Thomas access to her savings.

"Could I please keep the pen? And...is that it?" she asks with bottled-up anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:50 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"The pen? Well of course." He says with a chuckle. "Why not I say! Now what do such a lovely lady want to do tonight? We surely should celebrate while we can, before long I'll loose you into all the restyling you're imagining in that beautiful head of yours."

Thomas puts all the documents in order and stores them carefully. "Have a good night, both of you, I'll turn in, I have an important meeting tomorrow." He winks with his eye as he says it.

"You do that, I surely must remember not to keep all of you awake every night."

Thomas chuckles at that. "Well shall we?" Ludecke asks and offer his arm to you.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyWed May 17, 2023 1:12 am

Eveline clutches the pen with a victorious grin. Then, at the suggestion that they go out to celebrate she chirps expectantly and at once exclaims "Let's go to Corinthia! Their...no, wait..." - a mischievous smile slowly changes her face - "...how about we do something you've never done before!", daring to challenge him the way he did Sarai that time they first met her. 

This might be a bad idea, she realises, seeing as because of his impressive age, paired with his particular mentality, they might end up doing something completely absurd, and not very much fun at all, as he's surely already done everything related to celebrations, but Eveline can't quite get herself to retract the suggestion. She'd rather connect with him this way even if it means they'll be spending the night jumping backwards through the streets while neighing like horses. It had seemed so truly important to him when he had told the blonde Malkavian what he wanted to accept her request. 

Her trickster grin melts away to give room for a more serious look - one of admiration and revering expectations, as she awaits his response.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySun May 21, 2023 1:21 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9At her suggestion Ludecke stops in his steps, staring blankly into the air, thinking she realises. What has he not done?

"I'm not sure that is such a good idea, there are some things which just shouldn't be done so I will not accept that. However... perhaps I can find something which can be done which I have not..."

He falls into silence again, squinting his eyes.

"You know this is really why I need young people around, to teach me what I haven't tried, new things are imagined all the time after all. All I can think of now is dangerous, too dangerous for me to possibly bring you along on such ideas.

For example, I haven't visited La Massana, or Julía de Lóría. However, going any of those places would not only put our lives at risk, it might get us in trouble with others here. Also I haven't broken into a Tremere Chantry, but such attempts can prove deadly, and even if we managed, if we were ever found out we would have a death sentence from a powerful clan, even if it was only for fun and we looked at nothing interesting. I did actually break into a holy man's place once! That was both fun and terrifying."

He smiles at that, proudly.

"But now, back to what I haven't done. I haven't raped anyone, at least not knowingly, but don't ask me to do that, it goes against my core morals! And trust me, some people would suggest it, I've had much more horrible requests than that in fact. Oh! I haven't explored the mountains west of here! There is a risk of werewolves of course, but Ramon told me they were mostly in the northwest mountains, while the Sabbat is in the southwest mountains... So in the middle there should be some safe areas shouldn't it? Though I suspect you weren't looking for a hiking expedition? Besides it would take most of the night and we would have to go the long way around La Massana. Perhaps something more local..."

He falls into silence again.

"You know, I might've done a lot of things, but I haven't done them with you, so really, anything you and I haven't done together would be new to me." He says with a rather charming smile. "Every experience is different with a new person, your reactions to what we do might just make it completely different."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySun May 21, 2023 6:55 pm

Eveline barely contains a squeal when He says He needs young people around, allowing herself the notion that He needs her. 

She is practically frozen in place as she stares expectantly at her primogen while He searches His memories - "O, to be able to see all those things He has expeienced!" - and at the mentioning of things too dangerous, she puts on a wicked smile, part as if to tell Him she is not afraid, part revealing she thirsts for grander experiences.

"Well, I do not have a deathwish, so let's not visit those curmudgeons to the west just yet." she cuts in with an amused smile on her lips, and "The Tremere are far too stuffy for their own good, don't you think? I've never actually seen one really enjoy themselves." At this she expresses genuine sympathy towards them, with a caring frown on her eyebrows.

"You'll have to tell me about that holy-man-caper some time, promise me!" she emplores with a mock-need, sensing there is a great tale there.

Her smile vanishes from her whole face at once when He mentions rape. For but a moment she wears the trauma of her own recent "event" instead, but it is quickly exchanged with a look she probably hasn't shown to anyone before - except her Prince. It is as if she suddenly remembers something very important, something comforting -making the transition quite contrasting. To steer away from the heavy, albeit not negative, emotions she confesses lightheartedly that she most likely would stumble on a root and impale herself on a stick the second they entered the wilds, but "I've never met a werewold, though, but I gather I should avoid them for the same reason as the Sabbat?" She does seem genuinely curious about werewolves.

Eveline freezes every time He returns to His mind, as if afraid she'll disturb His many memories. At His suggesstion, though, that anything He hasn't done with her still would be a new experience, she loses her composure and her entire face lights up in joy to the same effect as someone drowning suddenly -and unexpectantly - breaches the surface, greedily breathing in life.

Now it is Eveline who retreats into her own mind, and she doesn't have to think long before "Then let's create something together! Something only you and I could make. Something beautiful." She suddenly looks remarkably bashful, but visibly fights it back and adds "Let us create together holding nothing back." Her face is both full of emotion and serene, as if this is her ideal state.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon May 22, 2023 4:29 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke smiles then, and it is accompanied with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "That gave me an idea. This will not be entirely decent, but from what I've heard of you I think you'll handle it well enough. Come on, we need the right locale and I know just the place."

He leads you to one of the more traversed alleyways, where party-goers walk by. You notice an establishment where a few enter, stating their names to get entrance, however, the hallway is built so you cannot see further inside. Ludecke walks past it however and around the corner. There is an inconspicuous side door there, which he opens with a key. Inside is a corridor which looks very much like the walkways behind a stage with wooden walls, made to hold up the other side of them, rather than look pretty. You hear faint music from the other side of them

He puts a finger to his lips, indicating for you to be quiet, then he opens the wall? No a door, a hidden door! Behind it are narrow stairs leading up, he walks in in front of you, offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon May 22, 2023 9:31 pm

"What have you heard about me?" she responds gaily with feigned offence as she starts following her primogen closely. The curiousity is clear as day on her face, as she looks around everywhere as He leads the way.

"A private club?" her mind hopes as He steers their path past the proper entrance and to the side door. A wave of ideas crashes in on her mind, and she loves every second of the secret. "What indecent things can lure even Him?" she wonders, suddenly grasping the unfathomable possibilities and actually loses her balance for a moment. Eveline is floating as in a dream as they walk through the corridor, her mind trying to put all pieces offered together as to what He has in mind, what place this is, what kind of people are its patrons, but to no avail. Should she really take a moment to think about this, she would realise she won't actually solve this riddle - she is far too enamored by the secrecy.

As He opens the hidden door (she really loves that) she pulls her lips inside her mouth at His demand for silence, showing Him she will not make a sound - at least not consciously. Then she accepts His hand to lead her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon May 22, 2023 10:23 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Above the stairs is a walkway, a balcony of sorts. The 'open' side leads out to the other side of the wall down there, however fabric hangs in the way, hiding your presence. Eveline senses the clear smell of incense and the atmospheric music sounds like it is played on a phonograph. The sound of glasses mix with the low voices, all adding to a calm sense over the room.

Noticing her curiosity, Ludecke stops and pulls the fabric aside slightly, letting the two of you look down on the scene. The lighting is dim, and up here it is so dark they will not notice you. She sees mainly gentlemen, the rich and old, the young and well spoken, as well as the occasional lady. All of them are dressed to impress, not in a ball room, but in a private corner of a finer feast. Among them are more undressed people, all young and beautiful, serving drinks and aiding them, but also socialising themselves. It takes a little while before she notices the strokes on legs, the hands under shirts and clothes slipping here and there. It is like a subtle foreplay orgy with drinks.

Ludecke soon motions for you to move on, and walks over to the other side where a new set of stairs leads down. However, he opens another hidden door (how many are there?) and walks up another set of stairs. Up there is a big, empty room, to the sides are all sorts of materials; fabrics, paints, clay and so on.

"So... This is my safe space, where I do my more messy experiments. Now you were saying..." He walks over and fetches a roll of white canvas, rolling out a big piece of it on the floor. "... we should create something together. There is this thing I have tried, though I am not very good at it yet, but I haven't done it with anyone else, yet." He smiles.

"Basically, it is only us, the canvas, and the paint. We'll need to undress unless we want to ruin our clothes. From what I've heard of you is that you are not really afraid of naked interaction, at least according to your Sire, if he's wrong then we can stop right now, or... I have some extra clothes to the side which can handle the paint, but I don't think it gets as good. Basically, our bodies are the pencils, and in some cases perhaps even part of the canvas. We mix a couple colours we want to work with and then we just... create! Through feeling, with no plan, perhaps we decide to cover our feet and dance around on the canvas, perhaps we make snow angels, or whatever comes impulsively. Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyWed May 24, 2023 6:06 pm

Eveline is the perfect cat burglar - at least in effort - as they ascend the stairs. She loves secrets in general, but being part of one herself gets her going on a completely different level - something that shows all too clear on her beaming face as Ludecke carefully shows her the oblivious patrons below them. As the realisation of the club's nature dawns on her she grabs His arm pulling herself closer, finding the scene truly beautiful. Blood and sex. It is like a moving, bustling still life of her favourite things. That paired with the contrast between the clothed elderly and the naked youth just enhances the beauty of it perfectly, so much that Eveline for a moment finds it hard to leave the hidden spot.

She raises an impressed eyebrow at His revelation of yet another secret door and follows Him up. As they reach their destination Eveline immediately drops her jaw as her mind puts the entire picture of the room together. 

As he rolls out the big canvas she walks around him big-eyed, taking inventory of the possibilities of this wonderous room. 

It is already perfectly clear to her what He intends for them here - and it is perfect. She lets Him finish without interruption, but raises a playfully judging eyebrow to Him as He pretends she'd mind shedding her clothes. As He offers her spare clothes to use she even breaks out in chirping laughter and starts removing her fine gloves, her steps around Him and the canvas soon evolving into a slithering dance loosely following the subtle music from downstairs, and starts singing...

"Welcome to my home
Shown here by the starlight
They say all roads lead to Rome
But I think that's a lie"

Each garment comes off as part of the dance

"They lead you where you want to go
To your heart's desire
Whether it is far away
Our to a nearby blooming flower"

She uses the power of her blood to improve her endurance and limberness, needing her body - the brush - to perform as well as possible for this.

"There is a blooming rose
Here in front of you
How will the story go?
It's for us to wait and see..."

As she finishes she stands before Him in nothing but her last undergarments, waiting for Him to uncover her.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyWed May 31, 2023 2:47 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9He looks at her as she sings and undresses, the smile on his lips is different than usual, it shows an underlying confidence, a relaxation in the situation.

As she stops he looks down, a silent pause as he bends his knees to get down, slowly pulling her undergarments off. If he had a breath, she would've felt it one her most private area, however he does not so she can only imagine it.

Then he stands back up, goes over to fetch some paints and continues the song.

"I think it is a mystery,
what the future holds.
So let's sing out a symphony,
as our fates unfolds."

He finishes the refrain by holding it up and then setting it down, starting to take off his own garments, not in a dance, instead he stands still. His enchanting voice and constant charisma however, seems to fill the room.

"Why am I not afraid?
We can move on or we can fade.
The future will not wait,
so let us celebrate."

He dips his hands in some crimson coloured paint and sprays it over the canvas as he throws his arms to the sides.

"I think it is a mystery,
what the future holds.
I only know it will be beautiful
like my blooming rose."

He ends the song by gracing his fingers over her collarbone, letting the red paint stain her.

"You remembered my song, I'm flattered!" She feels the cold paint on her skin once again he smears it over her waist with his other hand. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 2:38 pm

She lets out a jolting gasp as his absent breath hits her mound. Not needing to breathe, this is rather a reflex, deeply rooted in memories of enjoying her former life (only ridiculously enhanced by her frustration). To some this might seem like she misses her life as human, but to herself it's really just another way of enjoying pleasure - it should not matter where it stems from.

Eveline's eyes are transfixed on his mouth even as he sheds his clothes, singing that song again. She sways to it as if charmed by a magical flute, but as he sprays the canvas with blood red, she jolts again, a fierce shiver travelling up her spine as she is torn apart - her mind shackled to His voice and her body thrown into the canvas as the first drop of paint hits it, claiming it for their entwined wills to create. As He paints her with that most lovely red her expression changes to something bordering between vacant and translike focus and she turns to the huge canvas, observing it as if trying to discern what it hides. She has already named it for herself - not with words, just that clear feeling of those first slashes of crimson upon perfect emptiness.

She doesn't think, only paints, letting her body move with the colours. The colours favoured this night are violet and crimson, all emanating from a single timid blotch of white. As she focuses on that very piece, she remembers she can speak and asks without turning away from the painting

"Is this your place? Do you own it?" It is clear she's not merely making small talk.

Eveline keeps moving, her strokes never not communicating with His contributions - bouncing off of them, fading into them, engulfing them, entwining them.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 11:21 pm

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"Officially, no. It is a member's club, each member contributing funds, but in reality, it is mine yes. Some members pay for others, and some gain entry by working to keep everyone comfortable, bringing drinks and such. I could have you written up on the list if you want?"

Suddenly she feels his wet hand landing on her shoulder from behind. "Stay still for a moment." She notices how he starts covering her back in colours, but doesn't see which ones. The colouring continues down her arms, buttocks and the back of her legs. Then he turns her around, guiding her gently to lie down on her back.

"I have a strong feeling that you are longing for release, and I'd like to see what art it makes." Unless she protests (which he seems sure she won't) he takes his place for cunnilingus, showing centuries of experience in his level of skill.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 2:16 am

"IF I want?" At this she actually turns her head towards Him, clearly amused by the thought of her only possibly wanting to be added to The List. Eveline regains a modicum of seriousness however, and says "Please. Do."

She turns back to the painting for a couple of seconds and asks with that same loaded tone
"And do you have other...places like this, or is this the only one someone might call "your establishment?"

She turns her head around to give Him a playfully secretive smile just as He starts painting her back. She tries to imagine what, if anything, He paints on her, but soon loses herself to the sensations of Him using her body as a canvas. Eveline is not surprised when He lays her down, thinking He wants to use her body as a brush of sorts, imprinting her shape to their creation. She is surprised, however, when He reveals his real intentions - first with the reaction of someone dying from thirst finally about to drink water, then surrendering to Him, letting her head drop to the wet canvas with a thud as He spreads her legs and takes His place, as a low growl of impending satisfaction escapes her lips.

Then she remembers her pledge to the Prince. She is just about to - begrudgingly - tell Him she mustn't cum, when she realises she is no longer in control of her body. It is as if He has hijacked her ravenous cunt and from there shut her out from control. Her body heats up from the sudden flood of blood raging through her veins - not by choice, and she would believe it if He somehow did it - and she grabs her thighs just above the knees to spread herself open even more, knowing she cannot win this even if she wanted to. Does she, though? Eveline Garnier doesn't know. The two parts inside her clearly opposing each other - the one wanting, no needing, to make her Prince proud, and the one craving carnal release - are both dazed by the onslaught of His tongue.

Feebly she begs for all at the same time

"Pleaseyoucan'tmakemecum!"
"Don'tyoudarestop!"
"Whatthefuckareyoudoingtome??"
"I'mnotallowed!"
"IfyoustopI'lldie!"
"IfImakeitShe'llbesoproud!"
"Eatme-eatme-eatme!"

She lifts her head to look into His eyes and pleads completely powerless and with dizzying ambiguity

"Please do with me what ever you want"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 8:46 am

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke stops, to her dismay, or relief? Perhaps both. "Wait, why aren't you allowed? Who doesn't allow you? Who is 'she'?

Hang on... Are you and ... ? Huh, I didn't think she'd take in a kindred."
He chuckles at it, but then turns more serious. "Well, before we do anything, has she coerced you into anything you do not want? Because if that is the case I need to have a stern conversation with her in which the Iron Lady will just raise her eyebrow at me and remind me she is my superior. It is really annoying arguing with a Prince who is also a King, but I will do it!"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 3:30 pm

Eveline looks at him baffled, quite unable to understand spoken words for the moment. Derived of His tongue, however, she regains her sanity (to some degree at least). To see the extent of the conflicting emotions on her paint riddled face is quite remarkable, though - there's a grateful relief as if saved from certain doom at the last moment, and simultaneously a fierce hunger, shocked and devastated from having its precious meal yanked away.

She lets her head rest again on the sticky canvas, trying to find words, all the while her pelvis is gyrating frantically, as if having a life of its own, hoping to crawl away from the rest of her body and onto His, demanding He claims responsibility for that which He has awakened.

"...I...it's..." Her face suddenly looks as serious as it can look in this obliterated and split state, hoping to calm his worries "No, She...She hasn't coerced me. Not like she actually could? Not to anything I don't want at least. Or need?" She smiles as the gravity of her Prince's affect on her looms over her, still not able to fully grasp it.

"Damn, was I not supposed to tell anyone about this? She didn't say I couldn't." Eveline looks worried and then defensive, but calms down again a kine's breath later. "No, this would actually be allowed. You would be allowed, being my superior." She says this in a rather matter-of-fact-like manner, as if teaching someone the rules of a game they've never played. "I can do it when I feed as well!" she adds in a way like the restrictions aren't really that bad. She then actually produces a sigh as she continues "But She HAD to add that She'll be more proud the more "deprived" I am!" punching the canvas with a powerless fist.

Eveline lets out that loud frustrated sigh she's quite mastered since really getting to know her Prince, and transforms it into joyful laughter as she can feel the wonderful tearing in its entirety inside her.

She sits up, resting her upper body on her arms planted in the paint behind her. "So no, you don't have to lecture her. In fact, please don't! I want this. I need it." She is silent for a moment, awaiting His response, but then adds "But like I said, You are allowed to do it." with an ambiguous look in her eyes, closing and opening her legs over and over as if making Him choose.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 10:17 am

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke chuckles as you speak of him as your superior. "Kings..." He comments. "Well, if you are into that, you should know I've tried it, it wasn't what I wanted. I will never want you to do things to obey me. If I am to do this, I want you to be able to enjoy it fully, that is not the case right now."

He pauses again, thinking. "While I'd like to help you, I'd rather wait, until I can seduce you, your mind, and your body. Right now, your body is here, but your mind is there. Please your Prince, if that is something you need, just know she'll keep pushing you, she gets off on people doing her bidding, even when they do not want to. She likes the obedience, so she would do it without using her abilities, she wants them to obey her, not her powers.

Of course, I know nothing of this."
He winks at you and smile. "As for coercing you, she really could, I don't think she would, but she could make you do things against your will and then make you forget about it. So trust me, there is a reason I ask."

He stands up, offering to help you up as well.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:08 pm

Eveline is visibly embarrassed, her face even flushed at the realisation of committing the sexual misdemeanor of thinking about someone - or rather something - else.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't...this is quite new to me, and I...I get swept away, I guess. It is no excuse, of course." She is genuinely remorseful and closes her legs as if her sopping cunt was offending Him. As He seems concerned for her, Eveline tries to reassure Him

"I realise She wants obedience - I think it would be weird if She didn't...considering our agreement." She pauses for a moment with a crooked but warm smile before adding

"I sure hope she'll keep pushing me!" Her eyes drifting away then, she says

"I want to know where my limits are, and I''m sure She'll take me to them." At that last Eveline looks both longing and...worried? But snaps back a moment later thanking Him for His discretion with a most playful tone

"Oh, I knew you'd know nothing about it, my Primogen! ...and if She forces me to forget something, I'll tell you." That last quite cryptically. As she accepts His help to stand up on shaky legs, she adds, clearly wanting to assure Him it's true

"And I will want to fully enjoy You." glancing at His mouth, quote obviously envisioning it in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 10:08 am

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke smiles reassuringly while keeping her steady. "You did not do anything wrong Eveline. Just let me know if you need help with the Iron Lady alright?"

He looks down to the painting, it is a bit of a mess at first glance, but then you can see it, the colours spiraling into eachother, creating invisible patterns, here and there are small blobs where the colours are more meshed, and the structure of the paint is different, you recognise them from the steps in your 'dance'. Then there is the silhouette, the mystical being, shaped like a human, yet strange in proportions, where he lay you down.

"It is not a masterpiece, but I think it has something, there is a fascinating ambiguity to it." Ludecke comments. Did he do that to you just for the painting? You don't think so, but the question might pop into your head.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 12:33 am

"You are kind to say so, but I did still play Her game when You gave me... whatever you'd call what you did to me. Are You a wizard?" She jokes, but she is clearly mesmerised by His tonguemanship.

"That moniker by the way - The Iron Lady - is there something else to it than an allusion to Her stern ways? I have half a mind asking you to tell me all You know about Her, but I thi...no, I'm actually quite sure...I want to "go in fresh" as it were. Not..! Not as part of Hers and mine agreement, mind You!" she tries to explain "I am not some doe eyed sycophant aiming to be Her best subject. ...I guess it could be wise to learn as much as possible about someone in Her position, though" she adds as she ponders the idea "...but I'd still rather paint my picture of Her "unburdened" by others' notions when all is said and done." Eveline looks as if she finally's come to terms with something. 

"But enough of our beloved Prince...what have we here?" she trails off joining Ludecke seeing what they've actually created together. Eveline quickly identifies the contribution of their dance, and she can't but start swaying to the memory of it. Taking in the writhing image of her body she finds herself right back there - cool sticky paint ("huh... daring choice of colours there - the synergy could have completely broken down. ...but I guess He knew exactly how I'd move to His "brush".) from her head to her buttocks, and seeing how the different colours intermingle, she jolts with a shallow gasp, feeling Him between her legs again, as clear as if He'd actually, somehow, snuck back there for a second helping. 

"No...no masterpiece, but there's something of a...rawness... that makes it so honest. An honest imprint of...dishonesty? Ugh, I'd apologise again, but I think my split presence tonight actually granted it a value. Perfect honesty would have made it unreal...imperfect. And vice versa." 

Eveline is silent for a few seconds and then chuckles amusedly "Yes. Ambiguity." She actually even words it ambiguously. If He actually only did it for the painting she couldn't very well reproach Him for it, seeing as how she wasn't fully present for His magnificent strokes. For the sole sake of the painting she actually wishes He did. Still...ambiguously.

She turns to Him and asks "So what do we do with it? I'd like to be able to see it...maybe not in my apartment - too loud a reminder for that - but...the tavern?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 10:32 am

On purchasing property 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke shakes his head. "No, not the tavern, other kindred might gauge how it was created, or find it too progressive. We'll keep other works there, progressive works should be shown carefully, easing them into it, otherwise some people are scared away from it. I'd keep it here really, until the right time."

He smiles to you. "Regarding the moniker it will not alter your views of her I believe. It is true that her stern ways has strengthened the moniker with time, but the start of it was because of her clear head in a crisis, and her courage, which stopped her from bending.

I started it myself actually, I might be the only one who dare to use it even. We were kidnapped you see, to another realm. Well, she was kidnapped, I was just stupid enough to think I could try and save her so I was accidentally brought along. The only way to escape was through the abyss itself. I don't know if you've ever encountered it, but it is terrifying! Just the sight of it made my beast rampage in my body, telling me to run away from it.

She stopped me, ruthlessly telling me to go in, while not batting an eye herself. It was a very traumatic experience, so I remember it vividly. We went through the dark nothing, being led to a safe place where we would wait, it had a bright little hole in it, a light. She had me look into the light, telling me to focus on it, to see if I could contact someone on the other side. Behind me I could hear the beasts of the abyss moving, talking, offering her power and glory if she just stepped out.

Yet, she kept staring into the terrifying abyss, while telling me not to turn around. Until our rescue came, she took care of me. It is not something many would admit to, but she has from a very young age helped many people through crisis and fear, guiding them through it with her stern ways.

It is a moniker stemmed from admiration, and while I don't use it to her face, she doesn't mind me using it. Not that she has said so, I just... I know. Besides if she disliked it I would probably have heard of it."

He smiles knowingly then. "I believe my respect for her is why she can tolerate me. So there it is, the story behind the moniker."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 4:48 pm

"Hmm, I rather believe that the "shock" of all progressive creativity is what really breaks way for all things new. Of course there will be traditionalists and moralistic "protectors", but they're really a fundamental part of progression. Without resistance there would be nothing to break through, you know? How could progression even exist if not for resistance...defining it?"

Eveline stares blankly into the painting while sharing her thoughts on the matter, but then snaps back to the room, turning to Ludecke and adds with a much more lighthearted tone "I think the right time is always now, but You are much wiser than me." She means it, but it is still clear she believes in her own take. It could also simply be her wise enough not to question her primogen.

At His tale of the origin of the Prince's sobriquet, she listens intently, but not before long she looks beyond baffled - not in disbelief, but rather mindblown - by something she never would have guessed would be part of it.

"The...You've been to the Abyss?? And another realm?" She studies His face to see if He is merely pulling her leg, but soon has to realise He is truthful. Dumbstruck, Eveline struggles to put words together for all the questions building up like a terrible wave inside her mind. "What realm were you taken to? Why? How do you escape something through the Abyss? How do you contact anyone from the nothing? And who saved you?"

They are all questions she wants to ask, but clearly understanding how the ordeal affected Him, she thinks it would be impolite - to say the least - to bombard Him with a throng of questions just to sate her curiousity. "I'll just ask the Prince, then." her inner voice states trying to appease her thirsty mind.

"That is...some story, Ludecke. I can see how it springs from admiration now - and a well deserved one - and...I wouldn't say You've altered my views of her, but rather greatly reinforced them. I'll not use it, just so you know - I think it's maybe one of those things you'd 'have to have been there' to earn." Eveline is clearly shook and impressed by the story, but mostly she seems grateful that He chose to tell her of such a profound experience.

"When did it happen?" is the only question she allows herself to ask on the matter, while picking up her garments, putting them on one after the other, paint changing them for ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property Empty

Back to top Go down

On purchasing property
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Les Escaldes :: Les Escaldes (the city) :: Placa de Lalin-
Jump to: