Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
On purchasing property - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
On purchasing property - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
On purchasing property - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 7:04 pm

On purchasing property - Page 2 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"Well it is your tavern so it is your choice!" He replies with a smile.

Once she asks about when it was there is some sort of nostalgia in those thoughtful eyes. "Oh it was a long time ago, when I was still a neonate, far too young for such adventures. But they do make great stories! Let me help you with that." He says as you start putting your clothes on, getting a bucket of water and a cloth to help get the colour off, offering to clean you up, starting to wash himself as well.

"You know, with these things, some people like to keep it hushed, other likes to brag about it, someone like me, I just enjoy to be able to tell a true, yet inspiring story. Of course, the truth to it can only be known to some, and at times I like to embellish a bit, it sells better.

But it wouldn't be an embellishment to say that afterwards, the Iron Lady went back there! What a crazy woman, so she went to her kidnappers, and used diplomacy to create peace between the arguing parties. I believe their king even found her reasonable, despite hating our kind. At least that is what I've heard, I did not go into that meeting room!"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Toreador
Health:
On purchasing property - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
On purchasing property - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/11On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2023 9:21 pm

"You poured yourself into the canvas just as much as I, so I won't put it in my tavern" (saying 'my tavern' brings out a dreamy enthusiasm to her) "if you're not comfortable with it. I just think it would help making it stand out, drawing in the crowd that would enjoy it. ...Yes, I think I'll devote much of the walls to the works of the region's more adventurous artists. At least the aspiring ones should be quick to accept, don't you think?" It is more a rhetorical question.

When offered, Eveline gladly accepts the help, and in turn helps Him wash spots hard to get.

"I can see the value in all approaches, I guess. I think I am of the keep-it-hushed type myself" - she says, clearly finding out something she hasn't thought of before - "...not because I'm very private, as you might already have guessed, but...there is something about knowing things others do not - something of value of course - that makes me feel....bigger." A moment's silence and then she lets out a sudden laugh, and adds "But also like I'm a mischiveous little girl.

...I am glad you're inclined to the storytelling one, though. I do love to be swept away by a good story - even if it takes me to the Abyss." At the last part Eveline makes big eyes, clearly still unable to fathom her primogen's tale. "...And She went back??

O, before I forget - is this Your only establishment? I have been invited to a small event, I guess you could call it, and it is supposed to take place just there - 'Your establishment'." A playfully secretive smile pops up on her lips.

When fully dressed again, Eveline curtsies theatrically and asks "Shall we, my Primogen?" clearly ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 8:26 am

On purchasing property - Page 2 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"Well if they are calling it my establishment, it is probably this one, though it rarely hold events. I'll have you written on the list nonetheless!" He adds with a charming smile.

"We shall!" He replies and offers his arm for you to lean on as you make your way outside. "It was a wonderful evening Eveline, tomorrow you'll have your keys, as for now, I have a list to tend to." He winks at that. "I'll see you soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On purchasing property   On purchasing property - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On purchasing property
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Les Escaldes :: Les Escaldes (the city) :: Placa de Lalin-
Jump to: