Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:17 pm

Sarai seems fine with this, (almost like she's used to smearing blood on her chest.) She'll do what's necessary to get things underway and get this operation started.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Clan: Toreador
Health:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/11Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:45 pm

Eveline looks relieved. From her perspective the rather 'direct' way he could have worded it had been preferred. While her sexuality is fully alive, her sense of shame isn't. On the immediate nature of the teleportation she then responds

"Well, with that in mind, I must mention that it is quite possible that I won't show up. Not out of cowardice or having changed my mind, but because I might be engaged in intercourse." The double entendre is very intentional, what with both definitions being all too probable.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 4:04 pm

Sarai adds in a deadpan way: "Well then you're coming either way."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 6:05 pm

Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Dc2883bad9382fcc5f11018b49374961
Florian seems to ignore the change of innuendos, merely a slight hint of annoyance can be seen on his face, the kind a grown up might have when the kids are messing around, or a husband when his wife is gossiping with her friends.

"It seems everyone is on board, this way." He stands up and opens the door. On the other side is a big, mostly empty room. It looks like the attic, as you can see the beams for the roof above. In the middle of the room are two pillows on the floor, one in purple silk and one in red velvet. A bookshelf stands to the side, mostly containing many drawers of different sizes.

"I thought you might want to sit on something soft. Please sit." he nods to the pillows and then walks over to the bookshelf. From one drawer he takes out four empty vials, from another three blood-filled vials. A bowl stands ready on one of the few open shelves and he takes all of it down to the middle.

"Now as I said, you may not disturb me while I do the ritual, at some point I will smear some of the result on my chest, then proceed to do so on yours. You needn't undress, just make sure I can reach your cleavage. It will sting a little bit but it is rather harmless. I'll begin now, don't disturb me until I say it is done."

With incantations too complex to remember without heavy studies, he starts mixing the blood vials into the mixture in the bowl, as he does the ritual he seems to grow paler, if possible. Then the mixture bobbles, as if boiling, for a moment before calming down again. After unbuttoning his shirt a bit he takes the bowl and with his thumb smears some of it on his chest, then he proceeds to do so with the two of you. Sitting back on his place on the floor he continues his incantations and suddenly you both feel the mixture burn and dig inside you. Sting? It hurts a lot! It is over quickly though, all of the smears has disappeared sunken into your bodies. (You both loose a bloodpoint due to instinctive healing of lethal damage).

"There, it is done." He says and starts pouring the rest of the gooey mixture into the four vials. "I hope the pain wasn't unbearable. I find people handle it better if they don't expect it. So, three vials for Neonate Garnier, and one for Neonate de Harcourt." He says as he hands them to you.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 7:47 pm

Sarai helps Eveline with her clothes, and (hopefully gets the same help in return) her dress has lacing in the back, that allows for it to be taken off, otherwise the waist prevents it) she doesn't remove it entirely, but just enough to expose her chest, the whole ordeal tells anyone that she isn't worried about appearances.

As the pain sets in, she hisses with bared teeth. Not treateningly towards anyone, it's more that she cares not to hide that anymore than her bosom.

The vial she takes without question.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/11Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 10:18 pm

Realising Florian doesn't quite approve of the flawless pun, Eveline refrains from commenting on it, but gives Sarai a look hinting at how she's struggling dearly not to laugh.

She nods gratefully as he offers the 'soft pillows', not a little amused at how he worded it, to Eveline seeming like it was something he'd learnt after reading some dusty tome on 'what women want'.

While aiding each other, Eveline asks

"How long will it last? I mean, for how long can I expect to be whisked away at any moment?" It is something she didn't think of until now, and she is somewhat bothered by the thought of a worst case scenario.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 8:39 am

"Until the ward is removed." He says. "So unless someone finds it and decides to rid of it, having the means to do so, it will be when we use it."

Once everything is sorted he buttons his shirt up again, getting proper. "Now, what was this little incident you wanted help with?"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 10:03 am

Sarai is keen on telling him, but this is Eveline's business.

"I had the idea to ask you, but it's Eveline who got a strange... message." she starts her off with, letting Eveline take it from there.

Sarai in the meantime is also keenly interested in the questions Evelins asks about the longevity of this ritual. It is broken only when the wards are taken down, good to know. That seems like a very definite ending, nothing uncertain about it.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 3:35 pm

Eveline relieved that she won't have to wait until the whole teleportation business is concluded before she gets a chance to present her concern, perks up and opens the small handbag she's been clutching during the meeting.

"Yes, of course. You see, Scourge - not many days ago I found a box outside my door, beautifully wrapped, and within it was the dress I've been eyeing at the tailor's on Avenue Carlemany - one I haven't told anyone about - and...this..."

Eveline picks up the gold necklace, the ruby in the center almost black in the rather dimly lit room. She hands it over with care while contiinue explaining the circumstances around it

"There was no note revealing who sent it, however. The only lead would be the symbol on its back...and the smell of blood." Eveline enhances her smell to make sure it's still there, hoping that lead in particular would be something the warlock could use.

"The issue is, while the gifts in themselves are wonderful, there is something about it that makes me uneasy...and that's something I tend to heed. So I hope the Scourge can help me find out if there's anything to worry about, and maybe even who sent it."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 4:29 pm

Sarai adds quickly: "The idea of something made of blood, well it would be something a blood mage would know about, perhaps. It's a bit of a long shot, but if this is a threat, we don't want to wait for answers."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 5:28 pm

Florian takes it in his hand and turns it as the mark on the back is mentioned. He does seem to recognise the mark and after looking carefully at the necklace for a while he licks it, as if to taste it, immediately making a face of disgust.

"Dried up blood is disgusting." Still he seems to play with it in his mouth. "A woman, 46 years old, of Spanish descent, rich diet, six children, married, but she also has a lover. It is probably the blood of the previous owner, I bet she was wounded, and the necklace an object of theft. As for the mark, I do know it. It belongs to a kine by the name Fransesc Rosa. He is supposedly owning quite a few things in Andorra, messing around in both business and politics. This is sensitive information as the Prince has had some difficulties in finding him. He doesn't seem to have an address and no kindred seem to have met him. A mystery one might say, but from his dealings she has concluded his residence must be somewhere in Canillo. She has put Ancilla Planche on the task to find this kine, with the promise of a domain as a reward, so far he has come up emptyhanded."

He gives the necklace back. "I believe that is payment enough. Whoever this kine is, the Prince does not like it to be common knowledge one of them manages to escape the notice of kindred. Should you however solve this mystery, I am sure she'd be grateful, and you'd hit that bloody Nosferatu on the nose while at it. For some reason, he seems to have noticed you."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 6:07 pm

While Eveline has an ever increasing number of questions on all the new information she's recieved she does take the Scourge's word for that being payment enough seriously, and does not voice them.

"Thank you, Scourge! I'll see what I can do to aid the Prince in finding this elusive kine." The mystery of it all is sinking its undeniable claws in Eveline's overly inquisitive mind, deeper and deeper by the second, and she realises she will not be able to let it remain unsolved even if it could become dangerous. Maybe even because it could be dangerous?

Another part of her is perfectly thrilled at the prospect of finally feeling safe to wear the gifts. She will be wearing them, that much is certain.

But a simple kine being able to thwart even the Prince? Well, obviously not a simple one, but still... Eveline is quite eager to start unravelling the case of the secret kine, and is even eager to leave so she'll be able to confer with her new ally and friend.

She concludes the matter with a wily smile and says "And whatever the Nosferatu has done to earn a proper 'nosebleed', I'll make a note to do what I can."

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 6:41 pm

Sarai is very pleased with this. Not only does she hear of a man who can thwart the Prince (points for awesomness) but he lives in her very own neighbourhood!

She will be trying her best to find this fellow, a bit of luck might change things! OF course, she wont be congratulating him so much as taste him.

She nudges Eveline with a grin: "So we'll meet up and go look for this clown, right? I'm just dying to find him."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 9:25 pm

Goind over to the door, Florian opens it, which now leads ouside into the garden where you arrived. In front of you, you see the back of the gargoyles guarding the steps up to you. Standing in the attic, the outside seem unreasonably big for the small cottage you're in. However, you've learned that is the magic of this place.

"I'll see you at the festivities then. Best not to prolong this, I have studies to do."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 9:28 pm

As Sarai leaves, she pays close attention to if. when and how the Gargoyles notice and react to her passing. Seeing as how they are looking forward, do they see with those stony eye of theirs? If so, one could sneak behind them. Not that this is anything she'd fancy trying. Or is it?

Given that she is in view of Florian, and Eveline as well, but not so the Gargoyles, she activates her obfuscate, and still observant tries to note if it works on the ... creatures.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 12:02 am

"O, yes! I'm so glad you want to help me find this mystery man. Between the two of us, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we catch him." Eveline is overjoyed at the puzzle they've been presented with, and does not tarry when the Scourge gets up to show them out...

...to the garden...

...from the attic...

...of a cottage...

She will most likely never get used to this. As they leave, Eveline curtsies respectfully as she passes Florian and bids him a pleasant night.

Eveline also pays the gargoyles some attention, but this time it is more with relief, seeing as how she and Sarai now are coming up behind them, and won't see their 'eyes'. Yes, she has to admit that it's not a pleasant thought to have them at her back either, but the reasoning part of her firmly convinces her that there is not logic at all to the fear of being attacked by them, them now working together with Florian on such a delicate matter. She can't help but getting tense as they pass them, though. But it's a small price to pay.

Well some distance away from the house Eveline suggests "I guess we best go at this in different ways, don't you think? I'll try to lure him out into the open...or at least deciding to meet with me when he sees me wearing the dress and necklace. From what the Scourge told us, do you have any ideas on how to find him?" She is quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 12:50 pm

Sarai is excited too, in her own way, she longs to hunt someone properly, with more to it than mere feeding, she found, in a word: prey after all, after years of hunting, the thrill of it just isn't the same, it's the best, but you want more joys in your life than the sanguine dream.

"I will try to search him out, Canillo is my home, though I am still new, it gives a slight advantage, I can look around for clues easily." she mentions.

"I've done similar things before, but I am far from an expert, we can probably assume that this man keeps away because he has tremendous skill, but the realistic scenario is that he is more than human, maybe a true believer? Or maybe something else that goes bump in the night."

"Either way, just because he is human, doesn't make him humane, so be on your guard, he clearly doesn't want to be found. If he agrees to meet with you, chances are that he doesn't intend to let you walk away with more knowledge about him."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 3:11 pm

"Yes, you're right - him eluding even the Prince suggests he does know about 'us', don't you think? So should he agree to meet with me, I guess he'd do so feeling safe for some reason. 

...if he's not even human, then what do you suggest he is? I know of lycans, but that doesn't quite seem to fit his profile, right? ...and kine have their own kind of warlocks, don't they? Could that be a possibility?"

Eveline frowns as she's trying to fit the few pieces of this rather impressive puzzle together - nonetheless excited, however, to delve deeper into the unknown.

"I have an idea, but it'll take some time...and I believe it is time I ask my Primogen for a proper favour." The final statement delivered intentionally enigmatically.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2023 7:45 pm

"It is possible yes, a magic user of some kind, there are both awakened and then also other kinds. but mages, and their ilk don't usually excel in rushed close combat, chances are he'd prefer to play games with you and trick you, if that's the case."

"Then of course, there's hunters, if one of them is caught here between the elders, they might be biding their time, trapping smaller targets."

Sarai truly doesn't know, and that's part of the thrill isn't it? It's worse for Eveline though, she's the one who is targeted. But there's no need pointing that out, she's not stupid. Hopefully Ludecke can help keep her safe.

"Let's split up for now, send me a message if you make contact with him again, I'd like to help out. Alright?"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 12:42 am

"I'll assume the worst - which ever that is - to be on the safe side. Until we've learned more, at least. Out of those two, I think I'd prefer a mage, however - I know, I know, they're perfectly dangerous as well, but if they're shy on the 'rushed close combat' there's at least one less thing to worry about. Hmm, maybe I should take up practice shooting again - they'd certainly not expecting a vile creature of the night suddenly pulling a revolver!" Eveline laughs playfully and forms a finger gun, drawing it as if in a fateful duel at noon.

"I'm really grateful for your help, Sarai. And never hesitate to ask me to help you should you ever need it, understood? Au revoir!"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 11:09 am

Oh no you didn't! Sarai ducks the finger guns, with as much enthusiasm as an eight year old dressed as a cowboy. "You'll never get me!" She rolls over the ground and into the bushes. throwing fingerguns wildly about her, shouting [onomatopoeic words for firing guns].

With a drawling raspy voice adopted she continues: "You can tell the sheriff I wont be leaving this here town anytime soon." she delivers the next line, poking out her face between the bushes with a fierce warface/grin.

Next she dodges back inside the bushes and continues: "That's right! One-shot Sarai is back in town, and you better ..." then there's a pause, she sticks up  her head again, half stuck inside the bushes, and seems to be searching for the next few words.

"Hide your men?" she suggests, finger-guns going to the sides as if she's not sure it's the right line. Then the quizzical face turns back into the grinning warface, and the fingerguns are blazing! "Hahahahaha! You heard me, I'm taking them all!"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 2:38 pm

Perfectly stunned by the sudden - and not a little dramatic - change in Sarai's disposition, and after a second's baffled disbelief, Eveline bursts into uncrontrollable laughter, almost falling to the ground. Realising she's at disadvantage against the infamous One-shot Sarai, however, she regains her posture and from seemingly nothing recreates that deadly weapon she held but moments ago.

"How right you are, One-shot Sarai! You will be spending a long time in a very special room we've prepared for the likes of you, and..."

She suddenly makes big eyes, drops her gun and puts her hands on top of her chest.

"You...you got me, you scoundrel. With no more than one bullet, at that - you've indeed earned your dark sobriquet, sir." The shift from pain-riddled consternation to that fatal recognition of her bane's deadly accuracy is actually rather well acted out (2 sux on Charisma/Performance), albeit a tad off-theme. A gripping silence - short, but heavy - is followed by the deputy's final words.

"...I've been slain..."

...and she falls to the ground. Luckily for the 'production', Eveline isn't wearing a bustle tonight, so the fall doesn't look clumsy and weird at all.

Eveline doesn't remain dead for long, though, unable to keep her undead laughter at bay. She sits up, looks at the still bush-engulfed Sarai, and reining in her laughter as best she can, says

"O, my. I sure wasn't prepared for that!" She wipes away tears from her eyes, and suggests "Have you ever considered the improvisational theatre? Not everyone has what it takes, but I really believe you do."
Eveline has a look of genuine admiration delivering the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 4:52 pm

The crazy train takes a halt for a second, as Sarai reflects on what Evelin says. Sh enjoyed that she would play along, most would stop, too caught up in their world to join another. As a Malkavian, she got a free pass to that other place, it's an immutable part of her.

"I haven't really pursued the arts in that way." She admits, who has time for theatre when you've got spells to learn?

"Besides, I mean, that's not for a Malkavian to explore, we're a low clan, and most older vampires still remember that it's only proper with men on stage. I'm sure you know what I am talking about."

"Tell you what though, if you put together a production, I'll have a part in it... but not the lead! I want to be the villain, or possibly the rival. Yes, something like that."

She takes Eveline's hand and keeps walking down the street, enjoying the moment before they go their separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls with a Mission   Girls with a Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls with a Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ordino :: Ordino (the City) :: Casa d'Areny-Plandolit-
Jump to: