Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 8:21 pm

Sarai hops off the carriage, giving a grateful nod to the traveller who took her "home" at this late hour, good thing chivalry isn't dead.

She looks around the quiet village, not expecting to see much, but she needs to start somewhere, the Prince directed her here, so, here it is.

After a bit of looking around, she finds a place which lodges those passing-through-merchants, it's a big place with several rooms, so she tries her luck and knocks on the door.

It takes a while, but eventually the door opens and a young man looks at her, as if he's ready to shoo her away, he pauses though: "It's a very late hour, are you looking for room and board ma'm?" his voice a bit strained pleasant, and he catches himself with it and adds an introduction: "Sorry, my name's Ricard, we've working facilities here and we do have one more room to spare."

Sarai nods: "Miss. Board isn't needed, I just need a place to sleep, I've been travelling for over a day and need to rest up. Can I get a room and some peace and quiet until tomorrow evening? I'll pay in advance."

He thinks her strangely specific request over in his head, then nods as she seems to fulfill the criteria set by the establishment: "I can help you with your luggage, and I'm afraid there's no choice left where to sleep, we only have one room available."

Sarai realizes that getting sun safety might become an issue, but let's just see what we have to work with. The two of them make it up a small staircase, trying hard to remain silent so the other tenants have nothing to complain about, it all goes reasonably fast and she finds her room, next to the privvy. On the upside, the room itself is narrow with a bed to one side and a window out into an alleyway looking into the wooden panels of a neighbouring house. She checks it out, and even at high noon the sun wont reach inside directly. A thick curtain will do the trick.

The man puts her luggage by the door and takes the payment, handing her a key: "This'll make sure no one else can enter the room but you, we have a master key of course for emergencies, but I'm sure that's not going to be an issue." he smiles a little, pockets the money and heads down. Sarai finds no point in trying to argue with him, it all makes sense.

So. A room, for now. she would like to head back out to look around for other long term solutions, but honestly she could benefit from a bit of rest and to make sure the place is properly sun proofed.

She locks the door, and gets to work.

Last edited by Sarai on Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 10:32 am

Sarai realises of course that getting sun proofed isn't something one should take lightly, she needs a little boost. And she knows just the thing.

Having put the things away, she sits on the floor, focuses a bit on what she should do, the memories from her mortal days serve as a guidance, but everything relies on the blood now, it's different somehow.

A pattern emerges to her, it's different everytime, well parts of it anyway, she draws some blood from her fingertip, and exposes her chest and carefully traces the rune on her skin, the blood sticks unnaturally to the traced pattern, as if it's willing to adhere. The magic isn't particularly strong, she's not taking any risks with this casting, all she needs is a little bit of favor.

As the finger goes dry, she looks down, at her handiwork and shrugs a bit, thinking "it'll do". Most might think it a smudge, but it's blood nonetheless, so she needs to keep it hidden. Thankfully it actually doesn't smudge, or at least smudging doesn't ruin it, but it will ruin her white dress, so she gets rid of it, hanging it on the wall so the creases will wear out, and then she finds her trusty old tunic and gets to work, she set the trigger specifically for when she was to work on the sun protection, so there's no hurry after all.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:10 am

Once she is done preparing the room she hears a knock on the door. "Room service." She hears a manly voice say. Strange, seeing as it is in the middle of the night. During the time it takes her to react to it there is another knock. "Room inspection." the same voice says.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am

What?! Room service! It's late damnit!

Her initial reaction is defensive: "Uh wait, I'm not decent" she says, and it's no lie, she's still in her bloomers and the tunic, not unreasonable sleep wear, but still a bit odd looking. Of course all that is a relatively minor issue compared to the currently lard covered windows, she was very clear with them about being left the hell alone! Damnit!

As the voice then changes to room inspection, she gets a bit more confrontational. Who do they think they are!? Inspection?
"There's no chance I will be letting anyone perform an inspection in the middle of the night good sir, I paid for the room, now leave me in peace!" she says sternly.

She realises then, wait, this could be something different from what it seems. What if that young man wants to try his luck? It wouldn't be the first time...
But she doesn't recall his voice clearly, it was somehow different though. Hmm. She's of a mind to explore his viscera with her knife, but that would be ll adviced right now, she needs to play cool. Unless killing is simply the easier option of course...
"Tell me what caused you to disturb me in the middle of the night and maybe we can reach an understanding, I don't want to be difficult, but this feels very unnerving!" she explains herself. Of course being a single travelling woman, there's no such thing as too much safety, her argument makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:38 am

"I don't mind." The man comments to her being indecent, somehow it doesn't sound like one would expect, there is nothing in the voice hinting to him liking the idea or trying to be funny about it. It simply sounds like what he says; he doesn't mind.

As she does mention it being unnerving she does hear a slight chuckle. "I'm sorry about that Miss, but assure you my visit is of utter importance." Then in a lower voice. "It is rather telling when a young woman stays up at night putting lard on the windows..."

He leaves the conclusions open ended, but it is clear he is hinting to her being kindred. "Now if you don't want to be difficult; let me in."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 11:54 am

Sarai is uncertain, if she messed up her casting this could be misfortune visited upon her... On the other hand, a vampire would know she needed to cover the windows and might just be here to check up on her.

But, didn't the Prince say Canillo was open to her?

"Perhaps I enjoy being difficult." she says in a snarky comeback. Though she realises if it's a kindred it's better to have it all over with as soon as possible. "Alright hang on"

She changes her appearance somewhat to appear completely naked, and with... "accentuated" features, to see if he really doesn't mind, it might serve to throw him off.

Then she grabs her knife and holds it hidden behind her left wrist. (you shake hands with the right one) and unlocks and opens the door.

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:08 pm

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8The man on the other side looks old and is balding. He walks with a cane and with a limp inside, giving you a look, but nothing indicates him being either disturbed, entranced, or engulfing your nakedness, he barely even looks at your body! Either he doesn't care at all, or he is very good at hiding it.

"Close the door." He says and if she doesn't he does. "My name is Emmanuel Planche. I have a haven here in Canillo. I am sure the Prince has told you the province of Canillo is open to you. I suspect you've introduced yourself to the Prince? Otherwise I'll have to report you." He looks at you when saying that, his eyebrows slightly raised as if determining whether or not you seem worried about that.

"Anyway, I am here to inform you that while the province is open to you, this city is not. This is my feeding grounds, and I intend to keep it mine. You can go to one of the triplets, or Meritxell, it is rather close to here. Out of mercy I'll let you spend the day here, seeing as you've already gone through all this trouble."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:27 pm

Sarai looks back at him, not moving to close the door, she's much too coiled for combat, if that's where this is headed... she hopes not, a little bit.
This man seems like your average bully, talking about the city as his personal hunting grounds, seems like he wants to run his own little place here, and ge rid of her on false pretenses.

"Actually, the Prince's word decides who gets to feed where, and who doesn't. Since she didn't bother to even tell me about you, you're either trying to pull a fast one on me, or you're an interloper, so how about you move along, unless you want me to report that." she bites back at him, not allowing herself to be bullied on her first damn day here. Truth is though, she's unsure what to do about this at all, te Prince didn't do her any favors sending her over here, maybe that meeting went a lot worse than she had thought? Could she have hoped for this kind of confrontation? Her face looks less fierce and more puzzled.

"Do you think she foresaw this?" she wonders out loud, her voice being clear on her confused feelings, if they were both set up for a confrontation... well she did use that truth power on her, and Ventrue would do whatever is necessary to keep the power.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:37 pm

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8When he hears the threat to report him his eyes grow dark. This woman dares to threaten him? Is she an imbecile? Does she really think anyone cares what she has to say? Then he sees it dawn on her, the high clans does not care.

He chuckles a bit and leans on his cane with both his hands. "Perhaps, frankly do you believe the Ventrue even care about the low clans? They put us together to fend for ourselves. This may not officially be my domain, but it has worked so far. I manage this province and take care of the Malkavians and Nosferatu here, making sure there is order here. In return I keep this city as mine, it is too small for the three of us and there are four other settlements in the province to feed in. I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

Somehow the Brujah has gotten in her favour, who knows what ass-lickery they did to get there. I would've gotten this domain long ago if things were in order, but I don't squirm under her feet, and I don't expect you to do that either. But as I said, there is not room for another kindred here. Your clan-mate gets it, you should too."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm

"Wait, who's the third one? You have a childer?" she guesses, even if she can't feed here, she wants to know who does. Besides his confidence suggests he's a bit more experienced than her.

"I guess I see the logic in spreading out our feeding, but I move where I need to, I can be discreet enough, so there's no need to worry. I'm not as crazy as most other Malkavians."

She drops the obfuscate and reveals the knife. Not as a threat, but as a way to relax her defenses: "How about a proper introduction?" she suggests and reaches out her hand. "I'm Sarai de Harcourt." she holds it out for a while, hoping he'll shake it, and possibly even reveal himself, though she's really only hoping for the handshake... she tries to steel herself for the reveal, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 1:24 pm

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8He does shake her hand, she feels how his fingers are longer than they seem, reaching all the way around your hand and then some. "Emmanuel Planche, Nosferatu Ancilla. Yes I have a childer, a niece; Line Planche. She is a sensitive little soul." His smile becomes gentle and loving as he speaks of her.

"I should warn you, she doesn't take well on intruders and like me she considers this our grounds. I'm currently teaching her tact, but I am sure you know this all can be a bit new and strange to fledgelings. She will be a marvelous Nosferatu in time, but for now I'd recommend you not to get on her bad side. While she won't hurt you, as I won't let you, I've found she can be quite creative in showing her dislike. So far it has only been with the kine luckily but I hope you'll be understanding during the time she is still learning."

His voice is soft, his demeanour completely changed, he really cares for his fledgeling and as a chuckle escapes his lips it is one of happiness and love, love for the family. He imagines his little girl and how precious she is to him. He just couldn't let her grow old and die.

"Now I will not keep you much longer, but I do hope you heed my request, I would not like any bad blood between us. You seem like the kind best reasoned with so I am sorry for my harsh approach, it is usually what kindred responds best to."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 2:10 pm

Sarai looks at the knife in her hand and shrugs in admission, clearly threats are a way to communicate between kindred, so it's hard to argue that point.

"I'll be happy to meet with her one day, under peaceful circumstances. I was a fedgling not so long ago, I remember how it was." she adds reassuringly to him, deciding to go softly with regard to his niece.

Then she lets him leave, and she locks the door again, contemplating if this was a good meeting or not, it gave her more information, so that's good. Obviosuly she will feed if she needs to, she only needs to hide it from him.

She also realies of course that if she ever gets in real trouble with him, it's not him she needs to worry about hurting.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 2:35 pm

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  2c1a113d21afa3e78dda14660a6001b8"I'm sure we could arrange a meeting, she is eager to meet other kindred. Anyway, I have other things to do, a city to watch and so on. We'll see each other soon again I suspect."

With that he turns around, taking his time to walk out, limping ahead with his cane. Is it all an act? Or does he actually have problems with walking? It is difficult to know at this point, perhaps he is hurt, but he doesn't seem to be in pain. He closes the door after him and after that you don't hear his steps any longer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*    [CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*  Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Fam. Peron's Room & Board - The room by the privvy *flush*
Page 1 of 1