Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 6:49 pm

Sarai knew Brujah from reputation alone, she hadn't had much interactions with the clan before, she thought, to her self that either she would like them or not, with sparsely little middle ground. The Brujah were supposed to be vocal reformists and the Anarch movement was basically a Brujah project wasn't it? Not that she took much interest in such old notions!

So anyway, she didn't bother with formal dress, instead opting for her travelling garb. Not dirty, yet not expensive either.

As she got to the city of Encamp, she didn't actually know where the Brujah might be, if they were many, or if they had ghouls, but she figured that if they were going to notice anyone, it'd be in their main city, right? So right in the very center of it, she waited. She knew that she would most likely rely on them seeing her, than the reverse, because she didn't even know what to look for.

She made no effort to hide herself, quite the contrary, being an able sneak, she made sure she would be seen by as many as possible. She noticed that there was a Militia Academy here in Encamp, which made her wonder if perhaps one of them had their hooks into such an institution, it'd make sense, but it would also demand a lot of work, nothing a neonate would pull off probably.

And besides, what's with the whole 'no Primogen, yet they hold a domain'-thing? It was odd. Her first guess told her that they held power here, probably with regards to the academy, and therefore they could not be ignored, but they were a low clan, so without more support they would not have any say with the Prince.

Last edited by Sarai on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:57 pm

Walking around, Sarai notices this town is filled with workers. It is not a rich city, but a productive and secure one, most likely because of the militia's presence. She can see very few just standing around, most are working or are heading somewhere, and while they notice her, they do not really stop to look closer.

"Need any help?" A voice is heard behind her, speaking Catalan.

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6You didn't notice the woman approaching, yet there she is, getting the jump on you so to speak. "You've been looking around here for a while now. What are you looking for? Perhaps I can help. Unless you're up to no good that is."

This could be a vampire, she is surely pale enough for it.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:10 pm

Sarai doesn't want to come off as a scaredy cat so she turns to see the woman and replies: "I did come looking for trouble, I suppose one might say. I am Sarai de Harcourt, new to Andorra, and I'm a curious sort, wanting to learn who my neighbours are. I heard there were a family in these parts, a bloodline who might be interesting to meet with."

"I don't know how to find these people though, as far as I've heard this is the domain they live in, but I lack a name or a title to ask for, for reasons unknown to me."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:18 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Domain? That is a funny word. Almost sounds like someone rules the place. Must be important people you're out to find."

She holds her hands on her back, walking forward in a manner which seems like parody of snobbery.

"Lucky for you I am well versed in important people. Do you have a name for this bloodline you're looking for?" The tone she uses you're not sure if she doesn't get it or if she is having fun with it.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:30 pm

"Domain? That is a funny word. Almost sounds like someone rules the place. Must be important people you're out to find."

"Depends on who you ask, but I'm sure we don't have to get into that."

"Lucky for you I am well versed in important people. Do you have a name for this bloodline you're looking for?"

She smiles a bit, more sure that the woman she met must be messing with her, but primarily, because she knows of the wording of bruixeira, the witches, where does one end and the other begin?

"Brujah." she says flatly, sizing up the woman.

"Perhaps I should add that I have a family of my own, but I'd need to know whom I'm talking to first."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:40 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6She sizes you up us well, almost circling you.

"My name is Maria Romano, I'm part of the family you're looking for. Perhaps we should find somewhere more private to talk? This way!"

Without waiting for a reply she starts walking into a nearby alley, moving around as if it was her own house she was walking in as she starts taking turns left and right.

"Roc is away at the moment, checking the border, so I'm keeping an eye out for trouble. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean you can come causing trouble, I can handle troublemakers quite well! You should know that if you know anything about my bloodline."

Eventually you come to an open space, very small, which is just there because the houses haven't been built into it. There are no roads going there, no doors opening this way, just a little room between the walls to enter through.

"Now tell me, who are you and why are you here?" This woman shows no hint of fear, in fact she is rather cocky. Her face telling you she'll take no bullshit but isn't afraid to give it either.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:49 pm

"I am Malkavian, and I am here to determine what kind of relationship we will have, I live up north from you, though there are no roads across the mountain I realize passing through here will still be convenient for me."

"The Prince didn't tell me much, and I get the impression that low clans might have to settle their own affairs amongst ourselves, which is why I came here in person, in the open."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 8:59 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Well, here we are. And yes, everyone passes through here, it is the only way to between the north domain and the south domains without risking meeting the Sabbat so of course! It is the staying you should be careful with. Roc doesn't like people doing things here behind his back.

As for the Prince... Well she expects us to be able to handle ourselves just like anyone else, but she isn't afraid to step in when necessary. Why? Did something happen? I mean if someone did something they shouldn't you could always report it if you want.

Anyway, she's alright, for a Ventrue, well she's not the worst Ventrue is what I'm saying, she is still pretty much a Ventrue."
She raises her eyebrows, giving the indication of silently saying 'you know what I'm talking about'.

"Anyway, Roc runs things here and he likes the Prince so she can't be that bad."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:11 pm

"Anyway, she's alright, for a Ventrue, well she's not the worst Ventrue is what I'm saying, she is still pretty much a Ventrue."

Sarai, who does indeed know what she is talking about, does a double wiggle with her eyebrows to indicate as such. Who knew she'd be learning two languages in such a short time!

"Look, I don't know what to make of her to be honest, I came here not long ago, and she tells me Canillo is free to settle, and then when I get there, daddy Nosferatu gets all huffy and tells me to split. Now, he might just be big talk, and acting like it's his place without it being so, but what bothers me was that nagging feeling like she knew he was there, and it was not her problem to deal with."

"I can't know for sure though, I told him I will come and go as I please, but I agreed to feed in separate places."

"And now, there's you, and this Roc, who have a domain and he likes the Prince, the cynic would say he likes her because she gave him what she refused to give the Nosferatu."

"Hell I hate politics! I just want to reach an accord to walk through here or not, and I don't care about the rest."

"You seem reasonable though, what's your take on the Prince?"

Sarai has no problem standing her ground with this woman, if she wants to throw down, she is ready for it. On the other hand, she finds the directness refreshing and she feels comfortable with this straightforward talk
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:25 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6Maria smiles a bit, then the smile grows wider, until she laughs heartily. "So old Emmanuel is up to his old tricks I take it? Look, Roc got this domain because he is actually helping the Prince and she wanted to give him something in return. Besides, it makes it easier for him to do the work she wants him to do.

Meanwhile, Emmanuel used ages to try and convince the Prince of everything he does for her, and eventually, she allowed him to either get the city Canillo as a domain, or the right to embrace. Guess what he chose?"

She bursts into laughter again. "Honestly, I almost want you to report this, just let me know when so I can come along and see when the Prince rips him a new one!"

Calming down she then answers your primary question. "Look, you are allowed to travel through of course, how else would you be able to move around? Just... Don't mess with things, and don't mess with the people here!"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:33 pm

There it is, don't hurt the people, of course she wants her own herd, she needs convincing, and this isn't the right time for it.

"What things are so precious around here they can't survive a little messing?" she asks curiously, diverting the topic away from humans, whom she does want to mess with.

"I do have a little bit of an issue with the church, though it doesn't need to be an issue, I just hate it when those in power abuse it." she states clearly, probably hinting at her own alignment in the process.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:41 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Personally I don't really care about the church, it does nice things though, giving people comfort, and help when needed. So I respect that, sure they put on a lot of extra rules, but it is alright since they give things back.

As for precious things... You saw the people out there, they work hard to make sure the rest of them can live the good life. We do what we can to protect them, and make sure someone is there to care for them. We work hard for this, so if you accidentally kick the wrong rock, making it all fall together, we won't be forgiving."

You realise it is a threat, of course she doesn't seem very terrifying, it is more as if she is explaining explicitly how things work and why you should avoid getting in the way. Somehow, she gets the point through.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 9:49 pm

"Of course, I understand. I wouldn't want that either." Sarai agrees, she might not keep that in mind when she is hungry or the like, but that doesn't count!

"How my Catalan by the way? I am still learning, but from a local so the dialect should be right."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:53 am

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Oh not the best." She replies honestly. "The grammar is a bit off, as for the dialect, well I have a bit of a difficulty hearing it. I'm Italian myself, but it is rather useful knowing the local language. I've learned Spanish too, I should learn French one of these days, those are the three languages used here.

Anyway, I got a job to get to."
She stops and thinks. "Are you good with sneaking? I hear Malkavians can be."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 9:09 am

"I could perhaps give you French lessons and you could teach me Spanish?"

Sarai gives a nod: "I can hide myself though I can only do so much, what is your job anyway?" she asks, not too interested in helping out for free, but she's come all this way and she is curious to learn more about the Brujah and their business.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 6:43 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Nothing important really, I'm helping a bit with the nightly laundry. I also do some secretary work for my Sire. But..." She smiles mischievously. "I was thinking, perhaps you could do something for me?"

Dramatically she paces the small area as she continues. "You see, people here are working very hard, yet they are quite poor. Not strange, but despite our attempts to raise their standard of living, it is as if all the extra money they get are disappearing. And we've checked, they are not spending more money at the pubs. So, I think a detective is needed. Because you know who doesn't loose any extra money? The rich and powerful. I think they are behind it somehow, but I lack the proof! And without knowing how they do it, I cannot stop it."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:07 pm

"I see, well that does seem like it's worth looking into, but how does stealth come into question?"

"There is a lot of people here to watch, you must have some idea of who or where to go check?"

"I can make myself look like someone else too, but I'm not that good at it, but maybe that would help you gain access too?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:26 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6She smiles. "Well, if you could just look around for clues now and then I'd appreciate it. I suspect someone wandering around unseen are more likely to overhear things, or find documents trailing the disappearing money or things like that.

You know, just keep your eyes and ears open so to speak."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:59 pm

Sarai sees this differently, if she has a Brujah asking her to poke around, surely this grants a lot more leeway in terms of what she can get away with here, as opposed to just travelling through!

Ideally she can come and go as she pleases, in the real world however, doing whatever she likes has consequences, you have to make deals to ensure your freedom, this is turning out quite well.

"That, I can do." Sarai agrees and looks around a bit: "I'd like to meet the other Roc as well, so you both know me by introduction, is he going to be away all night, or maybe I can find him somewhere? I can come back another time of course, I don't mean to disrupt his plans for the evening."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 11:58 am

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"Sure you can meet him. He should be back soon, you could come with me while I do the laundry and then we can go to see him." She says with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:02 pm

Sarai nods, deciding not to ask about laundry, vampires get to stay clean too after all.

She hangs around, following Maria to the laundry, but keeps a low profile in the mean time, but she doesn't resort to Obfuscate unless asked to remain unseen.

Then she waits for Roc to appear.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 7:02 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6Doing the laundry is rather mundane, and boring, somehow Maria seems to think nothing of it though as she washes the clothes and hangs them up to dry in the night air. Just as she is about to finish a man enters.
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah 42b79e798e1627f5cf4c839a84293d60"Maria." He says in Catalan. "I thought I might find you here. Who is this? A new colleague?"

"Roc, this is Sarai, a new Malkavian." She replies, seeing as there are no humans around. "Sarai, this is Roc."

Roc nods towards you.

"A pleasure to meet you miss."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 7:22 pm

Sarai realizes of course that the laundry Maria is doing is a clever plot to... do something. 

It must be sinister indeed, as she cannot see where it grants her an edge against whoever owns these clothes. Or are they hers? She cannot piece it all together, which keeps her focused to a slightly insane extent, carefully tracing her behavior and trying to make sense of it all. All the while growing in appreciation of this genius woman, who so smoothly must be orchestrating something extraordinary.

And then Roc arrives. Sarai breaks her discreet focus to greet him.

"Good to meet you Roc, I came over to your territory to meet, and when I heard you were coming back, I decided to stay so we could meet face to face."

"I just spoke to Maria about passing through, but I want to be a known face to both of you so there's little room for mistakes or the like. you seem friendly enough, Clan Brujah usually are sensible after all."
she grins a bit and adds quickly: "I know, I know, kind of funny for the Malkavian to talk about sensible, but I'm not so bad off as many others, and I know how to keep a low profile, we shouldn't have any trouble with coexisting."

"Am I wrong to expect either of you having some kind of influence over at the militia training headquarters? It seems to me an obvious opportunity, I'd like to hear, whatever you have to say about defense against the Sabbat, they are new to me, I know very little about such problems."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 8:05 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah 42b79e798e1627f5cf4c839a84293d60Roc smiles slightly. "I do my best, the military is however not our best defence against the Sabbat, seeing as they are protecting Sabbat areas as well, they unfortunately has their fingers in the pot as well. I'm working closely with the Prince however, I mainly check the border to France, and maintain control of the academy. Meanwhile she has ways of watching the Sabbat threat, and being able to anticipate their attacks."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 8:44 pm

This was nothing concrete, but interesting, and good news. It seems like the Prince has very good skills.

"That sounds good, I guess a Prince would have her ways of finding things out."

"I am interested in learning more about protection, you know, for all of our sakes, a mutual and organized defence is more effective. I'm not particularly strong, but everyone counts right?"

She knows the Brujah are accomplished fghters and have it in the blood, so she hopes they can relate, she'd hate to be seen as useless, Not because she wants to serve others, but because her skills should gain her the respect of her contemporaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next