Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyTue Apr 18, 2023 6:36 pm

Sarai puts on her fine clothes again, the blue dress, and a nice little leather bracelet on her wrist.

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 3bc42a69dc2c35760afceeca7eb930e8[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke C29d59a2aac4c65b4ba606cbd6090318

Then she heads over to Les Escaldes, to find the Toreador Primogen. Part of her is excited about the painting, part of her is excited to meet him, (but we ignore that (the collective we, as in she and her beast, who don't care for charm which isn't lethal(although.... isn't all charm lethal?(You're right, we like him, I bet he's planning something horrible, makes sense.))))

Last edited by Sarai on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:43 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"Someone is here!" A female voice calls from inside as you knock on his door.

"Another visitor? I love how this place is getting livelier." You hear that enchanting voice of his.

"Should I open?"

"No no, I'll take it."

And soon enough, the door opens and you look right into Ludecke's annoyingly charming smile, before it disappears past your face as he leans in for the accustomed kisses on your cheeks.

"Sarai! I thought you might come by soon. Come on in, make yourself at home."

"I must say, the project was quite the challenge, but fortunately the sketch was filled with impressions of her, although, it might not be true to her entirely as I only got the drawers perception. Wait here! I'll go and get it. Angela could you see to our visitor while I get the painting?"

"I'll be right out! I'm just drying him up."

Ludecke is already heading upstairs. You see plenty of welcoming furniture though, inviting you to sit only by their appearance.

Soon enough the woman comes out, with a mostly dry dog.

"Sorry to keep you waiting miss, do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 15, 2023 9:02 pm

Sarai is on her best behavior, as Ludecke not only prompts it with his disarming charm, but he also is performing a very important favour to her. She greets him and waits as he leaves "Alright, I'll be here." she adds softly.

The room being furnished only hold her interest for so long, until Angela and the dog arrives. "Oh hello", she says, not sure why she didn't expect a dg here, surely they could serve as good companions as much as any human, perhaps better...

"So who's this then? You're Angela I take it, do you live here with Ludecke?" she remains standing, ready to reach out and pet the dog, should it decide to come over and greet her too.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 22, 2023 4:05 pm

"Oh this is Blitz!" Angela says with a big smile. Blitz walks up towards you with a clear intent of a happy greeting, but stops just out of reach, why you have no clue, you aren't the best at reading animal body language after all. His tail is wagging though, that is a good thing right?

"Yes we all live here. Me, Thomas, Lud... Primogen Wernher, and his animals. He has been very busy with your painting, locked himself in his art-room for two nights in a row!" she chuckles lovingly at it. She also keeps her distance, though that could be because of etiquette? Truly, you aren't good at reading people either. "How do you find Andorra? I understand you are new here."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 22, 2023 4:34 pm

"Oh it's... I think it's alright so far, I used to live in a more lively suburb, and then in the big cities, so it's nice with all the outdoors, but it's hard to blend in socially when you don't belong."

she continues in Catalan "I've made some efforts to fit in though, and I live with someone in El Tarter, it's for him the painting is actually, he had a rough life so I just hoped Ludecke could pull off the impossible. I'm glad to see my faith in Toreadors remains undiminished." she chuckles a bit, realizing she has asked a lot of the elder to be busy for two nights. But then again, that *was* her intention, it was a bit of a gamble though, he could have asked for more.

For a second there the beast reminds her: "He's playing the long game, and she'll pay for it when she least expects!! AND THEN  WE STRIKE!"

Sarai stands there still listening to the beasts words with a calm exterior, but it causes an awkward pause in the conversation. Inside her mind she responds: "I know he's dangerous, but he is also the only one who has given us what we wanted! And he's cute. Don't be such a bitch."

At this point Sarai is aware that she has paused for a while, and adds: "I was hoping it would be a task a Toreador would appreciate, but honestly he was too kind in his exchange, I'll make sure to repay him somehow, but I'm sure you know how it is, he's so damn charming it's hard to know where you stand." Then she leans closer with a mischievous grin and surreptitiously adds: "But that's to our benefit isn't it?" giving her a wink in the process.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:12 pm

Angela chuckles at that. "Yes that is Ludecke alright, sometimes he doesn't even seem to notice the effect he has on others. Although I believe he does, he just doesn't put too much weight into it."

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9As if on cue his steps are heard in the staircase, as he comes down with a painting covered in a white sheet, it is bigger than you imagined, it would most take half the walls height in the cabin. Blitz runs up immediately, walking beside him as he carefully puts the painting down.

"Alright here it is." He says and removes the fabric.

The painting is squared, with a thick golden frame with modern patterns. It is an oil painting, and the paint has been used to create texture to the objects, making it all look very realistic.

The woman on the picture is sitting in a chair, leaning back with one foot leaning against a table, causing her leg to be slightly bent. Her foot is bare, but otherwise the dress covers most of it. The dress looks simple, but it sits beautifully on her. One of her hands rests up by her cheek, one finger pointing towards her lower lip, in a relaxed and natural manner. Her eyes looks straight at the observer, looking like she can see through them, the hint of a smile giving the impression she is fond of the observer, in love perhaps? She really is beautiful!

Though this looks exactly like his mother, she is younger on the picture than he remembers her. However the dress he'll remember, as it was one she wore often. Sarai already recognises much of the furniture and the wall in the background from the cabin, however some things looks slightly different. She realises he has added extra decorative carvings in the wooden furniture. Interestingly enough, she recognises that the patterns are formed by combining different runes, it is not like the ones she uses exactly, but very similar. It is too discreet to really be noticed unless you're very familiar with it however, and it might make her wonder if it was even a conscious choice on his behalf.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyMon May 22, 2023 5:41 pm

Sarai is impressed with the work, it's everything she hoped for, a look into the past, the woman that was his mother. Good god, she might just have been too kind to this man! But to hell with reservations, she looks at it with great interest and notices the runes.

The insight comes like a trickle of water, the painting of a sorceress, and the added details, not there in real life, but, they hold some truth, Auspex does not lie after all. No this... these runes, they are most likely real ones! Well, they are hard to make out in som cases, but she  will have plenty of time to see what else Ksenya Villemont was hiding. How exciting!

"Look at them, so pretty, I will devour them all! We must have them for ourselves! Wait, this painting, this whole thing is a display of magical secrets! We need to cover it, keep it to ourselves! What if others see it and figure it out?!"

Sarai rolls her eyes, the beast is really being sensitive tonight, but come on, it's going to be in her own home, surely that's safe enough! Then again, she can't help but get a little bit nervous about the astronomical chance of discovery, she ran all the way here. the beast of course chews on the thought like a sore spot, a though she can't let go of. Danger danger danger danger danger

"It's amazing, I'm not an art critic of course, but this is a work of art that sets a lot of wrongs right, I don't quite know how to thank you." she says and breaks her eyes away from the painting, looking at Ludecke instead.

"But I understand I came to the right man for the job, I feel like I owe you more than a few simple answers. Perhaps I can gift you with something I've made? I do some handcraft." she suggests to him then she adds to convince him: "It'd ease my guilt."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyTue May 23, 2023 4:14 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"If you have something you want to give me I'll gladly accept." He says with a smile. "But you needn't put yourself through the trouble just for this, do it if inspiration strikes! The best handcraft is not done on order. You could also model for me some time if that would make you feel better." He adds with a smile. "I am actually very fond of painting portraits of late, I find it very calming."

He looks at the portrait again, seemingly lost in thought. "She seemed like an interesting woman, a shame I never got to meet her, I think I could've helped her. She might not have needed it, but I have this strange feeling she did, that is the look of a hardened woman who has learned to fend for herself, a look which usually is developed through trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 24, 2023 4:50 pm

Sarai feels a bit of an internal struggle as the very cute man makes her agree on a whim it seems. On one hand, he needs to be disciplined! On the other hand, she knows that road will not end up where the beast thinks.

"That's good to hear, and I guess I can agree, inspiration is important, but I have plenty of it to go around." she says, but she didn't actually have an idea so far, so.. she will drop the idea for now.

As he tells her she could pose for him, she gives a affirmative nod in response, it sounds like a good chance to express herself, she could be fierce, blooded, naked and raw! The beast inside likes this too, then he'll know what he's messing with and learn to respect her superiority! 

As he stares at the portrait, she joins in: "I know, some people have it harder than others, but they are shaped by their hardships, I'm sure in the end she did well enough for herself, my concern lie with her child, she was an adult, but he was a victim too, sort of."

"Don't get me wrong, it's not my custom to get caught up in human tragedies like this, but I know exactly what this is about, and a strong independent woman could use a little help, at least posthumously. Besides, those feeble minded people who gossiped about her and made her life so difficult were beneath her.
she says rather straightforwardly, she is an Adversary after all, nothing to hide there. And somehow she feels like Ludecke might not disagree either, a win-win, truly if that is the case.

"Tales of witchcraft does not worry you I presume?" she adds, hoping she guessed it right.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 31, 2023 3:05 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"Quite the contrary, tales of witchcraft worries me indeed. As soon as people speak of witches, those witches are in danger. In some instances they might deserve it, but then the pursuit of them will cause terror and chaos. Witchcraft, in my experience, is dangerous to deal with, but for those who use it, those who help them, and those who goes against them.

That said, I don't get carried away trying to find and kill the witch like so many others, but it is wise to be wary. I've seen enough of it to know. You remember I told you of a witch who almost tore a whole city down? She cursed the wrong people, and while they certainly deserved it, it came back to her. Her own curse hurt her, through those she cursed. I am not fully aware of the details, but she was certainly traumatized, that much we could see. The seneschal tried to protect her, saying she was the one taking care of the men, well not really, she more implied it. However she could not hide the witch's abilities forever, we understood the truth. At the time it wasn't much of a problem, but kindred tend to remember things. Eventually, the taboo became too great, and a nice woman had to move to another life, far away from this one."

He pauses, still looking at the painting, then chuckles a bit as he turns towards you. "Now that I think of it, you almost share her name, she was called Sara."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 31, 2023 10:56 pm

Sarai: "It's a compelling story, to be sure, I will try to keep the witchcraft talk to a minimum, at least now we have given the woman a chance to be remembered as she deserves. I am grateful." she explains, and she is truly grateful. If only this whole witch thing wasn't so complicated. She misses her family and the comfort their shared heritage provided. For a second her hand goes to her bracelet and strokes them, giving her the intimate connection she so desires.

"This Sara, she worked with the Seneschal then? A cooperation between a Vampire and a magic user?" she's not sure what to think of such a story, to build trust in such a relationship must've been very hard.

"Not the easiest relationship to build I'd imagine, do witches taste good?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 31, 2023 11:11 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke thinks for a moment, then turns and calls out; "Angela, could you make the painting protected for it's journey to Canillo?"

Turnin back to you he offers his hand, leading you into another room. This one is smaller, more cosy, and feels more private somehow.

"They taste human, some sweeter than others. Please, have a seat." He sits down as well, gravity filling the air around him. "I don't know how much you've heard of the dark ages. Witches were hunted everywhere. One of them, Martinette, I met in France. A lovely woman. Neither of us brought the other into our world but we did share eachother. She became important to me, but the tales of her nature began to spread... Naturally I tried to help her, but I only accomplished to make them more certain she was working with the devil, the church can control the masses in a manner where..." He pauses, almost as if it is too painful to talk about. "I eventually woke up, only to find her burned corpse still on the pyre they had set up, her and five others, they most likely weren't even witches. In time I had to see many innocent women, and men for that matter, get tortured and killed, all because of tales of witchcraft. We were hunted as well. I confess, I almost lost myself for a while, it became difficult to care, and I got stuck in etiquette and tradition just to blend in, using my age to control my environment.

But then I found myself again, I found inspiration and I did my best to revive myself, and with the help of others, revive the world. Today tales of witchcraft may seem like cautionary tales or an exciting prospect for the imagination. However I will always worry it will grow to something else, like it grew back then."

The pause this time seems heavy, with a lot of thought being put into his next words. "For some that hunt never stopped, you'll need friends Sarai."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 31, 2023 11:30 pm

She can tell that he's seen some dark things, and while she doesn't mourn for some dead stranger just like that, she does realize the danger, luckily she's never really alone, the beast knows to keep a sharp wit when it comes to these things, but power is never easily or safe, if it was, everyone would have it, and then it would no longer be ... power.

Still, he knows just what to say this one doesn't he? Sarai nods as she listens, she agrees at least. While the Thule society is trouble, she left them behind and went through a lot of trouble to do so. Now she can start anew, and she's be the dumbest bitch ever if she let a common mob take her down because she was indiscreet.

"I need friends?"

"I'm a vampire, friends are a difficult thing to hold on to. I do have a few people who have made an impression so far. Maybe it'll grow into friendship, maybe not. If I force it, then I can be sure it wont last."
she says rather cynically, but perhaps wisely, or at least correctly.

"We're friendly though aren't we? And that other Toreador seemed like a perfectly stable kind of woman. The thing is of course, as a Malkavian, it's even harder for me. People talk behind my back, and they see a broken person, completely missing the point that we're not broken, we're just more than." she adds the last bit with a tone of annoyance.

"I hope you can see it at least, you seem to have a knack for sensibility. It's strange, I get it, but the beast is not in charge or anything, its just above the surface, able to talk and express itself, it has opinions on you even, though I am not sure where we stand really."

"Why do you say I need friends?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyWed May 31, 2023 11:47 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"I've met people who are more and broken all at once. I do not necessarily think Malkavians are broken, they have a tendency to see some things more clearly than others, while being blinded to other things instead. That said, some are broken, some are more, some are both. As for you, I haven't known you very long so I wouldn't want to judge. We are friendly yes, and I hope we can grow to be friends, which is why I am trying to help you.

I don't know how much you've heard of our history, but it would surprise many young kindred today to learn that there has been many kindred outside the Tremere clan who have been able to use blood magic, even had their own knowledges and skills within it that are now lost. When clan Tremere rose, many of them disappeared, or got hunted down for different reasons, there might be some left out there, outside Europe, or perhaps behind Sabbat lines. Who knows? But I haven't heard of any of them for a very long time, so you see, the church isn't the only ones you'll need to worry about.

There are two other elders in town, one is a Tremere, a powerful one, controlling fire, perfectly able of killing kindred if he feels the need. The other is the Prince. You asked how a witch and a vampire could work together, well, a blood bond was used on Sara, which made her loyal. If the Prince finds out about this, it is very likely she'll either offer you up to the Tremere to not cause political instability, or make sure she can control you.

As for making friends, I fully understand it'll take time, but you need to understand that most kindred here are either kings or humanists, neither of the two tend to be very forgiving towards adversaries, and quite judgmental of them. You have eyes on you, none of them see as well as I, but they are looking, so be wary, and think about your actions. Don't make enemies."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 12:11 am

The beast doesn't like this kind of thinking, it's staggering to think of all the people out there, those with better options than she does, and they failed. A magic user she may be, but she doesn't have much power yet.

Begrudgingly she has to agree, well no, she doesn't have to, not to his face at least.

"If the Tremere has to fight for their monopoly, then perhaps their hold on things is perhaps not so sure as they wish, or claim."

"But I believe you, it's dangerous, and I will try to be careful. Now I'm not saying you're right about me, but I do have a heritage, something others want, which, incidentally is why I am here now, it cost me much to escape their notice, and I had to leave all behind, so take my word for it, when I say that I know the danger of the bad kind of attention."

"If you want a name to what I am, you'd say rune wise. Some might think me a witch, I've learned to scare off people, it's the easiest way to be left alone to my own devices. But beyond that I stay well away from the devil or anything inherently evil."

"Do you believe me? For some reason I feel it matters that you do."
she says this and takes his hand. It's not a move of manipulation, but rather intuitive. THe fact that he saw through her the way he did, means she wants to set the record straight, she truly is not a witch, and though her knowledge is far from full, she knows devil worship is an actual problem among some vampires, and she want's nothing to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 9:35 am

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke smiles and squeezes your hand. "Don't worry, very few magic users work with demons and if I thought you did you would most likely be interrogated by Vanessa right now, not getting my advice. Frankly, demons aren't even the scariest thing out there. As for the Tremere, say what you wish, but they've managed quite well in their fight."

Letting go of your hand he leans back. "You needn't worry, I won't share your secret willingly, as long as you do not become a threat to the community. Should the Tremere find out, I'll feign ignorance. As for the painting, do you need any help in transporting it?"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 am

"I think I can manage, I'll just carry it overhead until I get home, Miquel is going to be there to help me put it up."

"Maybe if you have a simple solution, but I shouldn't trouble you any further with this, I'll be fine."
she says sounding a bit stubborn about doing it by herself.

"I thank you for your secrecy, the society I fled, the Thule society, they wanted to control me, I refused, perhaps in a way they are like the Tremere, societies are scary because you never know how many will be coming to back them up, or what resources they might be hiding."

"I am only mentioning this because I intend to do the very same thing. If someone decides to come after me, it's not just me that should make them hesitate, it's the consequences..."

"Perhaps that's what you're saying when you mention friends, it's not something I am used to. Perhaps I have grown too cynical about such things. Getting fond of people inevitably gets you hurt. But you know all about that I am sure. I am sorry about your witch, Primogen. I wonder if you truly feel it was all worth it in the end?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 11:44 am

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"It was heartbreaking yes, that she would meet such a painful end. But she isn't the first person I've lost. My first ghoul, a close friend of mine, decided to have a family. In the end, I could see he wanted to grow old, and die before his child, so I helped him, against his spoken will, to get rid of his addiction to vitae. I lost him, but those last years of his, he was truly happy, seeing the family he left behind, his grandchildren, and the first of their children. Despite this his death was more heartbreaking to me than the witch, because I hadn't lost anyone before, not really.

When we live a long time we will loose people, some in a bad way, some in a good way, but it will always hurt. That said, our life would be very boring without the time we actually get to spend with them. Caring about someone means we can take pleasure in their joy, feel their sorrow, watch as they fall in and out of love, and so on. It is refreshing, as if we get to live more than one life at once.

As for having friends to make yourself more powerful and harder to touch, yes that is what you need. More than that you need to make sure no one would get a reason to find and share your secrets. As a sinner, that will be harder for you, so try to focus on the parts of your path the kings and humanists here will accept, for the sake of your own freedom. Should they see you as problematic, they could become a danger to you yes, but they could also seek to keep you on a leash, keep you controlled. We both know what that could do to you."

He leans back. "The Prince and Scourge are both Kings, he is a tyrant, which she was as well when she started out. They won't hesitate to use dominate to make sure everything runs smoothly. You need to learn which trouble you can cause which they would not care about, before causing any trouble at all. It takes time, trust me, I've been where you are. I had the luck of getting invited to court and loved enough to get guidance in this, or I would certainly have gotten a few more slaps on the fingers than I did. You however tend to push people away, understandably, seeing as what you've been through, but that also means you'll need to find the answers yourself. Be careful, is all I ask, and this advice goes for both of you. I know the beast, I've been close to it myself, not as close as you but still. It tends to feel powerful, remind it that we all have a beast inside us, ready to come out and fight if necessary. Some of us, have beasts more powerful due to their age. Don't let your beast get you in trouble, I know they can be quite impulsive."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 12:02 pm

Sarai seems curious as he talks, and as me finishes with mentioning the impulsiveness of the beast, she laughs a little. "Yes it's not quite in my nature to tell anyone no, but believe me, I get to do it a couple of times a night." she says with a wide grin, to her the whole idea of a rampant beast is less terrifying and more a hilarious mess. From a certain standpoint, she may be right, but it's got potential to creep people out.

"I was forced by the Prince to speak the truth, so I can't very well argue with you, she must have used some kind of power on me, I really hated that."

"It's kind of hard to get things done though, suppose... yes, you say you're one of the better at noticing things? then perhaps just being subtle about things could go a long way, I know some Obfuscate, I could try to get better at it. Maybe... but then again, any result would be visible anyway."

"What is it that you'd be worried I might do that would cause such a stir? And I ask this considering there's a pack of Sabbat vamps not so far off. Surely if I overstep occasionally they would see the benefit of having me here too. right?"

The beast, aside from the fact that they talk about it over it's head, so to speak, is mildly annoyed with the wholesome talk going on. This Ludecke seems like a bit of a repressive spaz! And how could that be? He seemed to have potential damnit! Maybe if she were to seduce him he'd be more fun? "Quick, grab his ass!"

No, I'm not doing that. Sarai thinks, and outwardly she looks more and more fatigued by this barrage of cannots and donts.

I'm NOT your mother!

Beast: "At this rate you wont be anyone's mother..."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 12:18 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Hearing her mention Vanessa's ability to force out the truth he raises his eyebrows and nods in recognition. "That is an annoying one yes." He agrees, hinting to having suffered that one more than once.

"The humanists wouldn't want to see you do heinous things, you've been human once, you can most likely imagine what would be too horrible to forgive. The Kings, well they expect a respect for line of command and power, as well as tradition. Sexually, sinners could get away with most things around them, while the humanists wouldn't tolerate rape. Now from what you've told me, I imagine sex isn't a strong drive for you, like for some sinners. I suspect you like to cause trouble for people, then it is only a matter of making sure those troubles aren't too heinous, unless it is people who really deserves it, according to even the humanists. Now, these cannot be people important to any of the kindred, or the power structure which is important to the kings, the best way to do that is merely to ask. If they don't care about the person, they won't care what you do to them. If they care, they'll tell you to stay away and expect you to do so.

If in doubt, bring someone into your pranks who can make sure it is something they can take part in. You should know, I'm also a humanist, too outrageous things I might not be able to forgive, even though I am a very forgiving person. The fact is, I've been in your situation, when I started out in a new city in my youth, it was Kings and Sinners who dominated the scene, and I came along as a humanist. There were others of course, so I had a bit of support, but none with much power, unless they were boringly restrictive. There was this man, lovely fellow really, but also really boring! He did loosen up a little bit before he died though, I suspect he even had sex! He got seduced you see by this lovely... I cannot see why she chose him, she was a marvel to look at, made it quite embarrassing for us Toreadors."
He chuckles a bit.

"She could have gotten anyone, but she chose him, despite not even being a christian. Now I got a bit off the trail, I just wanted to say that I've been in your situation, sort of, but the other way around one might say."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 12:41 pm

Sarai: "I suppose, getting someone in on it might be a fun idea. The point being, instead of asking for permission, I simply have tacit approval because of how many are involved."

"Oh you're clever! I could even involve others without them knowing too! So long as they profit from it all somehow, I could get away with anything!"

"Sound like an awful lot of work though. I don't want to be some kind of pretend evil woman, I mean I get that I do things that could be considered horrible, but I have reasons, I just act on them while others snub their nose at it."

She truly doesn't want to be just considered the dangerous mad hat who is violent or whatever, it's a power she has, the ability to break social mores without flinching, not a well rehearsed play! If she becomes predictable in the process, well she might just have to do something about that...

"This guy you talk about, getting the very lovely looking woman, what... who were they? Was she a humanist too? I understand they sometimes have very strong romantic bonds, that sounds nice, I could imagine having that, but you know, on my own terms, sometime, in the future, maybe. ugh."

"Since you're being so nice and all, maybe, I could try and subvert some opinions. I know how I can come off, I'd like to surprise people, keep them on their toes somehow, any ideas? I could coddle babies and give them the bottle? Or maybe something sophisticated, like uhm, well you'd know better than me. Something people wouldn't expect!"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 2:16 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9"See of it less as asking permission, and more of garnering information about them. Who cares about them? Would they risk your own freedom? If so, well as I understand it, to an adversary your own freedom is more important than anything else so then the trouble you would cause might not be worth it. If you do find someone to go with you, someone who knows who is important and not, that might be one way to do that. Another is to ask someone who knows, to gain that information."

As Sarai asks about the man and woman he thinks back. "Well, they were both sort of a mystery, he was a one of the Salubri, a warrior, defending humanity and such. I never knew him very well, but I could see how surprised the others were when he actually grew close to another kindred. She, well yes she was a humanist at the time. I didn't learn much about her, she was from the north originally, very timid, not wanting to go against anyone, usually just did what she was told. She seemed to have strong will under the facade however, when it mattered to her, it showed.

They went on some holy mission, I never really did understand the details of it, but I know that after that, hunters started appearing, I also know she was the first of us to meet Tremere and seemed to know a thing or two about him, also, he died during that venture. It was all very secretive, but she seemed certain he went to heaven. After his death she spent a lot of time with the sinners, she had befriended them before, which was strange since her man hated them, but I would be surprised if they didn't manage to turn her eventually. Though she did open up an orphanage, so perhaps she stayed a humanist after all?

Not that it matters, she used blood magic, and is most likely long gone. I was busy with the court and theater and whatnot, so I didn't pay too much attention."

As she asks him for advice on how to surprise people he seems surprised himself before replying. "Well, what would you do? What do you care about? Do you care about the poor who works for others just to have food on the table? The children with no home to get to? The women forced to sell themselves due to poverty? Or do you care about babies who might not reach the bottle?

If you just do it to surprise people but doesn't really care, chances are they'll see through it and just find it to be a provocation. If I were you I would find what you do care about, and not just take the fight to those who causes it, but help to care for those who are the victims of it. I know Baldur helps some of the workers in Soldeau, perhaps you could see if there is anything you could do there?"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 2:37 pm

"Wait! WAAAIT! This is philanthrophy! I wont stand for it!" the beast rages.

Sarai rolls her eyes, (at the beast, but Ludecke might not understand that): "Look, I uh, wow, you want me to be a humanist in order to surprise people? Nah that seems overly complicated."

"Still, I do miss my siblings from time to time, which is how I thought of that baby thing. I guess helping out could be for my own reasons sometimes, like getting a talented Toreador to help an old man remember his mother in a way that she deserved."

She holds up her bracelet; "This is something I made. Sort of got the idea from our painting, well your painting. It's a reminder about my family. Not just a memento, it actually helps me remember them. I figure at some point the memory starts fading, so why not create this while it is still strong? It'l be nice to have... down the road. Very humane of me wouldn't you say?" she says almost challenging him to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 4:02 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9Ludecke chuckles at her outburst of doing humanist things. "No, I merely meant you could find something that your path allows which humanists would like and appreciate. And yes! The painting is exactly such an example. You cared, so you helped. It is not forbidden for sinners to care, on the contrary, what they care about, they protect.

That bracelet, it is your connection to who you once was, I think it is a beautiful thing. You care about them, so you protect their memory. May I ask, what did you care about before your Sire found you? Because I believe he shaped you to the woman you are today, at least as much as your beast. Is there anything you miss? Which he took away? Other than your life with your family."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 4:35 pm

She thinks on it: "Well, I was way more excited about relationships, you know in a naive kind of way, I'm more guarded now. It's not that I miss the need for others, in fact that was exhausting, but the thrill that it brought was nice, everything was so simple back then."

"But truth be told, my sire wasn't the first to rob me of something, my family was targeted for reasons you already know. They feared what my grandmother and mother could do, and saw potential in me, an easy prey, to seduce and transform."

"They didn't succeed, I don't think, but already then I had to learn how to think of more things than what normal people did. You know, keep a close check on the exits, know where people are, be aware of your surroundings, don't give people a chance to stop you with talk, know how to hit, bite and kick so in worst case you can get free and run to safety. I may look weak, but I can hold my own pretty well."

"When my sire came, I could've resisted more, perhaps it'd be a futile effort, but in contrast, he was powerful enough that I didn't have to worry about any of that other stuff anymore, all my focus was directed elsewhere, and who doesn't like sex? I embraced the situation. It didn't take much until he said I needed to stay locked up, I think that's when I was changed, as you say, though, he kept me locked up either way, he was just more strict about it. Less tied up and more locked up you know."

"But, my family was still pure to me, and they remain so, which makes a good memory, if there are other things about me that were lost, I don't miss them as much, I wasn't that interesting you know. That's why the beast is helpful! It can help me assert myself, and it gives much needed perspective on things. Even if I am in control."

"But, alright, from a larger point of view, obviously I miss daylight, and just being a normal human, eating a pastry and savoring life's little pleasures. Blood is great and all, but it's got predictability against it. I actually still enjoy daytime once in a while, indoors of course, it's different, you feel it more as a vampire, but even as a human there's a difference. It's difficult, but I can be stubborn about things that I want."
she smiles at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke   [CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Sarai returns to Ludecke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next