Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue7/7Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/10Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/10Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Roses in the Night [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 6:55 pm

The Placa of Lalin is full of life this evening as the Toreador Primogen leads his new neonate towards the festive area. The square is surrounded with fine living quarters, as well as taverns and pubs. To one end is the theatre hall and outside it some actors are showing some teasers for their new show, in another corner a couple of musicians are playing lively music, encouraging people to stop, clap, dance, and give a small coin in gratitude. Both rich and poor (well not the poorest) can be seen in the square, only separated by the prices of the different establishments, it is as if the party is in the square, and people sit down in the pubs for a break and a drink.

Roses in the Night [Open] 623d66a4dc9adab22df7437c054041d9

Walking beside Ludecke you realise soon you often have to stop as people greet him and cheer at seeing him. He seems to be rather famous around here. It becomes a mix of faces and names as they greet you as well. A man who sees you at a distance shouts out; "Wernher! Will you perform tonight?"

"I am just out for some fun tonight."

"That hasn't stopped you before." The man shouts back and Ludecke chuckles at that.

"Now let us go in here before they drag me into something too exciting!" He says as he shows the way into the first tavern. It is a cosy place, with stone walls and candlelight, long tables in the middle and some round ones on balconies to the sides. As the door closes behind you the noise from outside is almost completely silenced and instead you hear people shouting out a bar-song with glasses in the air.

"It is not the fanciest, but I thought, tonight we go for variety." He says with a big smile. The patrons here are not the richest, you can see that as some have more tattered clothes. However a few nicer dressed people sit to the sides and claps along, enjoying the simple atmosphere.

"Ludecke!" Someone shouts, and you see a well dressed man with a woman beside him. He seems rich, but does not appear very charming. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Ah hello again sir." Ludecke replies.

"And who is this lovely lady?"

"This is Eveline Garnier, she is new in town so I am just showing her the sights you know."

"Well join us." The man offers.

"Perhaps later, I'd like to show Miss Garnier around first."

"Of course." The man says and winks.

"Don't mind him." Ludecke says as he leads you away. "He is a boring man who brags about more money than he's got."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue7/7Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/20Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue9/9Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:01 pm

Sarai knew the Toreador was supposed to be found around these parts, Les Escaldes seemed like a lively place, compared to her new home.

With her she carries a document holder, a thick leather fold which protects whats inside. Her dress is, well nice enough, a light blue which appears greyish white in the dark of night. her hair is braided and clean, she needs to make an effort to fit in after all, even if she is poor. It strikes her that all of these things could be overcome by use of obfuscate, but she finds such use a bit crass, like hiding and peacocking at the same time, and in any case, chances are the Toreador in question will see through it all anyhow.

She finds her way to Placa de Lalin and lingers there, some might say skulk, but she's way better at skulking than this, so that's incorrect. She leans up against a stone bench, lounging in a sort of way, hoping to spot the Toreador among the crowds. But that's not really working, he might blend in perfectly!

Roses in the Night [Open] 35cddf3adcd11e3e9dea0c1b3429e48c

Last edited by Sarai on Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 8:08 pm

Ludecke grows silent and then speaks with a lower voice to Eveline: "I think... there is another kindred in the area. Should we go see who it is? We could invite them to join us."

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Clan: Toreador
Health:
Blood points:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue6/11Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptyFri Mar 31, 2023 11:39 pm

As they stroll along, Eveline smiles and nods at all the different people greeting Ludecke, never saying anything herself, hoping to catch a name or two over the cacophony of the busy square.

The young neonate is torn - she'd love to see him perform, but the suspense of seeing all the places, of which one she most likely will own, wins this time. She can practically feel the heat emanating from all the wonderful kine all around her, a feeling that intensifies as they enter the first tavern. While the "folksy" rowdiness of it isn't really Eveline's choice of embience, she does genuinely enjoy others enjoying themselves.

She does indeed pick up on the man's "lackings" and does not question Ludecke as they leave.

At his revealing of there being another kindred near, Eveline almost starts looking around, but Ludecke apparently not knowing who it is, stills her in time and she whispers - not masking her excitement at all, though  - "Who could it be? Are there any kindred here you do not know? But yes, let's find out who this is, or my curiosity will be the end of me." Then she immediately enhances her senses, hoping to pick up on something giving the stranger away.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 9:54 am

Who could it be?

"I don't know." He doesn't, though it is someone dangerous, not as dangerous as when that Nosferatu is skulking around, this danger feels more... flickering?

Are there any kindred here you don't know?

"Well a Nosferatu fledgeling, but otherwise, not that I know of." If it is the Nosferatu he will be able to see them, unfortunately. And he knows everyone else does he not? Then again he hasn't gotten the latest update of newcomers yet.

Looking around he sees no one he recognises or who looks hideous under the facade so he looks through aura's of those he does not know in here, which isn't many, he has seen these kine before.

"They are not in here, let us look outside, besides, then we get farther from that boring company who will surely try to bore us again." He says silently with a mischievous smile.

Going outside he once again looks around, as he walks, pretending to take in the sights. There is none of the kindred he recognises here. When seeing someone suspicious he looks at their aura. Then he notices her, the blue dress, yet her demeanour tells him she is not here for the festivities, she is holding a document holder and is clearly looking for someone. Looking at her aura her realises where the feeling of danger comes from. She is kindred, she is most likely looking for him, and she most likely has an affliction making her slightly unpredictable...

"There! Someone new, huh, now I'm curious!" He says with a smile and makes his way towards the blonde woman in a blue dress. She is pretty too! How lucky for him, perhaps he'll have two beautiful women to show his part of town.

Knowing he looks very much alive, a quality he values a lot, he shines her a smile.

"Good evening miss, looking for kindred in these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue6/11Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:03 am

Eveline wrinkles her nose a little - involuntarily - when he mentions the nosferatu fledgling, but does not interrupt him with any questions, as he most likely needs to focus in his search for this secret guest.

Eveline tries "seeing" what can't be seen, on the off chance the newcomer still isn't that proficient in the "art" of hiding - a discipline she knows the Nosferatu are keen on.

But then he sees her, and Eveline clutches his arm tighter in anticipation.

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue10/20Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Roses in the Night [Open] Left_bar_bleue9/9Roses in the Night [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:40 am

(Sarai does not currently have Obfuscate activated, Eveline can see her)

Sarai straightens up, she knows she can be standoffish, and she needs to put that away right now. She forgets to smile back, but she does look concerned, which might make her come across as more genuine anyway. She grips the ocument holder as to steady her purpose for being here.

French with northen accent:"Good evening, I guess you must be the local rose? Roses? I was told the Escalades were a place to come for company."

"My name is Sarai, I try to lay low normally, but I am making an exception in this case, I have a personal errand."

She realises she should probably greet them physically and moves closer to give the cheek kisses, they get four each, starting with the right cheek, which would tell the culture savvy person something. Her french speech aswell, for those with a liguistical bent.
A short insight into french kissing (she's from normandie):

She looks to her document holder, a primitive thing, but serviceable. it has an insignia (again for those with attention to detail) which says "A. H." on a brass plate.

"Can I steal some time from you? I don't know you personally, but I would imagine this might appeal to an artistic mind." she sounds quite convincing despite the threat Ludecke enses from her, she seems honest, and invested somehow, there's probaby a deal to be made here if that's what concerns someone.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm

He smiles and is quick on the kisses, seeming to see them coming before you know it. "A pleasure to meet you Sarai, I'm Ludecke Wernher, Toreador Primogen, and this is Eveline Garnier, a newly arrived Toreador. I am just showing her the festivities in the area. Perhaps you could join us? You could sit down at one of the taverns and you could let me know what is on your mind."

Sarai notices how pleasant his voice is to listen to, enchanting somehow. That together with an incredible charm and good looks, he probably has women fawning over him. Though, that type of man is not for everyone.

He guesses she is Malkavian, and even if she isn't he can see she is deranged, which means he needs to tread carefully. He wouldn't want to hurt her feelings, and some can be very sensitive, others sturdy, but easily misunderstood. He thinks back to the first Malkavian woman to cross his path, she was fine, but he still felt terrible for his behaviour that night, seeing the hurt in her eyes, she understood everything, even before he did.

Turning to Eveline he asks. "What do you think? Should we bring her along?"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 2:13 pm

Sarai nods, smiling this time.

"I'd be happy to do so, it's personal but on behalf of someone, besides, it's not so weird except in how it might be accomplished." she says a bit vaguely.

If Eveline agrees, the trio moves on until Ludecke finds a good spot to keep talking. Sarai doubt Eveline overhearing anything is a big issue really, so she wants a portrait made, big deal don't most people? Yes, it shouldn't be too sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 2:28 pm

"But of course!", Eveline smiles widely. "The more the merrier!" She waved to the blonde, with her free hand, to join them.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 4:31 pm

Ludecke offers Sarai his other arm, as is proper, and goes towards another tavern.

"Please, tell me a bit about yourself, I do enjoy to get to know the kindred in Andorra." He says to Sarai as they walk, and listens to whatever she says.

The tavern he leads you to now is much finer than the first one. There are soft furniture and people are well dressed, while anyone can get in, the prices and the fear of standing out keeps out those with very little money. There is smoke in the air and laughter as well as giggles here and there. Clinking of glasses can be heard all round, as well as discussions ranging from deeply philosophical or politic, to the latest fashion or the weather. Ludecke nods to the bartender and manages to get a corner table, where you can talk a bit more privately, where he helps you both get seated before sitting down himself.

Soon the bartender comes over with some scotch and as he leaves Ludecke adds; "For blending in, scotch is drunk slowly so it is perfect as people won't wonder about the glasses not being empty." Then he turns to Eveline. "If you'd like something else, let me know."

Turning his attention back to Sarai he adds; "That goes for you too of course. Now tell me, how can I help you?"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:13 pm

This tavern hits Eveline quite differently - its patrons mostly being of higher means, the scent of sweat is fresher and at a perfect mix with the blanket of smoke.
She smiles as she hears the wide array of discussions going on, granting the establishment a sense of thirst for more.

They sit down and Eveline says:
"No, the scotch will be fine, thank you. I haven't had it for a while and would very much like to reignite the acquaintance." She picks up the glass, admiring the light of the tavern through the auburn drink, and takes an almost ceremonially slow sip.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 11:52 pm

Sarai looks uncomfortable with the concept of fake drinking. "I will do this as a courtesy."

"I don't know what's to tell really, I come from a ... fractured background, my sire and I both have very limited effects on our lives from the maladies that can afflict so many, I consider my link to my inner spirit, the ferocious one, to be stronger than most. I am a scholar of it, of sorts, trying to reach a deeper understanding."

"Besides that, well more recently, I've taken up living here with a mortal, we have a common connection, I want to give him something meaningful, something in return for his loyalty. It would mean he can live out his life in full and die with me in his will."

"Which is why I looked you up, a Toreador, I have a portrait, a poor sketch of the man's dead mother, I was hoping, through the power of auspex, you could get enough of an image of the woman it was made of, and paint a more deserving portrait."

"Like I said, it could secure the life of a kind man, and show some kindness where, from what I understand very little has been given, his mother was probably quite alone in her rearing of him."
she pauses after telling this (hopefully) inspiring tale, letting it sink in, she can't be sure how human he is, but most humanists will be triggered by this, she knows that much.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:05 am

Ludecke listens, and is actually a bit surprised with the request, putting aside the worrying details this woman reveals of herself.

"Well... If it is just a sketch there is a risk. I can only promise to view her the way the sketcher saw her, unless someone else has imprinted their feelings onto it. I can try, but it might not do her justice, depending on how the sketch was handled.

Also it would take me quite some time, I'll need to lock myself in for a couple of nights, but if there is enough information in the sketch then yes, I could do it. Though with that much time and effort I'll need to ask something of you as well..."

He thinks a bit about it. "I'll need to make sure my domain is safe while I envelope myself in the process, do you have anything which can help with that?"

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:18 am

do you have anything which can help with that? "A knife?" she asks honestly.

"I can sneak well, and remain unseen, and I can handle most simple threats. I'm not great with... well fancy gatherings, but if anyone comes close I can tell them to get lost or earn your ire."

"I will have to tell him that I will be away, with the portrait when you do it, so he knows what to expect."

"I guess other things of hers might help with the process? I could try to see if there are any such items that I overlooked, and return, but I want this man to remain unmentioned either way, I don't want him to turn into some freak show in his last years of life, I don't care that it's known that I request something from you, just protect him."
it's possible to pick up that she actually has some idea of something that might help, but she's less willing to procure it for some reason, possibly she hoped the portrait would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:25 am

Ludecke notices this, and his curiosity wins over his caution as he searches into the woman's mind, plucking out whatever it is she is thinking about which could work.

Whatever he hears, he smiles to her.

"Don't worry about it, I'll arrange for it. But it is a lot of trouble, so I'll need to take payment in another way." He changes his seating, leaning in over the table and smiles mischievously.

"I want you to say three things you've never done before, which we'll do tonight."

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:35 am

Eveline sits silent during the conversation between her Primogen and the unexpected guest, but when he mentions what he wants for the trouble - "three things you've never done before" - she can't stay quiet any longer and after gasping expectantly at the request, she says: "Oh, what haven't you done?? What is the first thing you thought of?" The young Toreador is genuinely excited and almost spills her glass.

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 12:51 am

Mindread:

Sarai didn't expect this, but, it is perhaps a fitting prize, no doubt it means more to him than a mere admission, a deeper insight into her? Well his time with the object will grant as much anyway.

She looks to Eveline and him and seems to be contemplating the request: "The first thing? I've already done that, 'unfortunately' " she says and gives a coy smile.

"But let me think, I have been to fancy parties, but... I haven't done all possible things in them. I think I have done a speech, but never a performance, because I can't really. Depending on what kind of performance of course, I've never sung!"

"Then for seconds, let me think. I know some science, maybe I could try to explain it to someone? I know it's not common everywhere. I would have explained it before, but it's rarely welcome, and even more rarely a presented opportunity."

"Lastly, I guess I could tell you a personal thing I don't share with people I just met perhaps?"
she waits to see his reaction, if they were good enough or not. She had a few suggestions regarding the patrons in here from her beast, but he wouldn't have approved of them, so she leaves the defecation games for another night.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:06 am

"Singing! That is a good one. We'll set up a performance." He says with a smile and gesturing out with his hands as he leans backwards again.

"As for the personal thing, have you shared it with anyone you just met before? Or is it just something you generally doesn't do? Because if the latter then no. The science thing, you've never discussed it or tried to explain it while learning it?"

He looks up, clearly thinking. "Let me see, maybe I can give you a few ideas. Something which can be done nearby... Well have you climbed to the roof of a sacred building? Or had a shower? Or uhm... Opium? Not one I would recommend, but its worth to try isn't it?"

He has a lot more suggestions, though not all of them decent as he tries to sort through his mind. "Any ideas Eveline?"

Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:14 am

Not at all what Eveline expected the northerner to say, she is quite taken by her first admission, and after Ludecke's reaction, she says:

"You've never sung? ...ever?" A look of sincere sympathy drapes her face.

"But what was it she had thought of first?", Eveline's mind demands. "'Unfortunately'"?? She is hooked to the mystery, but lets it be for now.

"And what field is yours?" she asks, adding to Ludecke's question.

"Oooo, a shower! You'll love it! I just know you will!", she promises even though she still has yet to experience it herself.

Eveline listens intently to her Primogen's suggestions - many of them earning her genuine surprise, as she gasps hopefully. "I hope she hasn't done that!", she finds herself confessing - to several
of them - in her mind.

Still a young kindred, and never having lived that long before being embraced, Eveline is a relatively inexperienced one. While her sire was the one who had introduced her to sex, he was quite singleminded in what he had wanted from her. Now she can't help but project her inexperience on the woman next to her, hoping she can live it out through her.

"Me?? Any ideas?" Eveline chirps with surprise. While her fantasy practically bombards herself with suggestions (many extensions of Ludecke's more lustful ones), she finds herself not quite ready to actually pronounce them.

"Ummm, I do like the one she suggested herself - to reveal something she doesn't share with people she's just met - but a little more interesting; something she's never shared with anyone!" Eveline is clearly excited about the thought, and looks with pleading eyes on the blue eyed woman.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:27 pm

"Well, I have sung just not at a fancy gathering. I prefer to do it on my own actually, I don't have a good voice like Ludecke here, or you either Eveline."

"I generally don't share secrets abut myself, so perhaps that's not a good one. I guess I could offer up a secret I've never shared before, there's plenty since I rarely do."

"As for the science, well we got hold of some books for me, I got into it and tried to learn about it all, I never really got into the whole christianity thing, I know it's unusual, and weird for someone supposedy cursed by you-know-who, but I just prefer to look at things differently. No one taught me that, it's just the way I am."

"I think I've actually done all those Ludecke, I'm sorry but my sire was a Voluptuari, I've been thoroughly defiled and morally debased as far as I know. I was mostly along for the ride."
she tells about it as if it was her years at kindergarten, a distance so profound that she either has huge issues about it all, or none. Or perhaps she simply hides her feelings about it extremely well?

"While I have climbed a sacred building I haven't entered a holy site, do they have any such places here in Andorra? It'd be an interesting challenge." she says with morbid curiosity. And a vague hint of a smirk growing in the corner of her mouth. There seems to be a rebel streak in her with regards to christianity.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:42 pm

"We don't have any holy grounds around here as far as I know. So a song and a secret." He says with a shrug of the shoulder.

"A Voluptuary... Hm... That makes this a bit of a challenge." He squints his eyes thinking, speaking to himself as he does. "No, that one would be mean... Let me see. We shouldn't anger any other kindred either... Have you ridden a horse? Have you galloped? Through the streets? Through woods? With a lady's saddle? Bareback?"

Part of him worries a bit, a young, beautiful, Malkavian woman, childe of a sinner. Poor child, that is a combination which can cause a lot of damage. He decides there and then he should probably not seduce this one, he wouldn't know if it was really her saying yes to it.

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 1:55 pm

Sarai nods, a song and a secret it is. But what about the third?

"Aha good catch Ludecke! I never really did much riding, or spent time with animals, my sire lived in the middle of the city, and I was from the poor district, sure I've been in a carriage, but riding? I've sat in a saddle, that's about it."

"Definitely not bareback, and I have to confess the thought is a bit exciting, despite my own lack of fortitude, but I'd like to try."

She leans forward, conspiratorically: "So which one do you want to do first? This place seemes really full, so it's going to be a bit mean to scare away all those customers." she jokes a bit, but still have that tone of sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 2:20 pm

Eveline almost sighs with relief as Sarai tells them she does in fact sing, although only in private.

As the visitor agrees to sharing a secret, Eveline lets out an almost lustful sound of contentment and wiggles her lithe body a little.

"But you still haven't said what it is you studyyy!" she retorted lightheartedly in the way a child, taunted with the promise of sweets, would.

But then...

"She's d...she's done them all??", Eveline asks herself in her mind. She's not sure what's more astounding - that the seemingly young woman has done it all, or how she so casually mentioned it. From what Sarai told them, however,  her impressive sexual experience was not of her own choice, so Eveline grieves her youth. 

She sits silent for a while, unable to stop thinking about this, only looking at Sarai intently, listening.

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] EmptySun Apr 02, 2023 4:11 pm

"Very well! You should sing in here and well do the riding once the taverns close down. As for the secret, you can tell it now or later when you're ready."

Unless Sarai tells her secret now, Ludecke stands up.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you a lovely woman who will sing for us tonight." He smiles and joins in on the applauds which erupts, while stepping aside, urging Sarai to take the 'scene'.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses in the Night [Open]   Roses in the Night [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roses in the Night [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next