Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Toreador
Health:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/11Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 5:11 pm

As they remove their coats Eveline goes back to her flasks and pours them each a generous glass of the same brandy she's been sipping on. While it is quite apparent that Sarai doesn't drink anything, Eveline asks her with a meaning look

"Or would you prefer something else? I do recommend this one - I find the smokiness blends excuisitely with the 'main' flavour."

Before they have a chance to quiz her remark, Sarai has already sunk her claws in her prey with her request, and Eveline turns to her own with eyes that no sane man'd dream of questioning (Awe). Eveline is pleased to see that her guest has made her choice, and smiles at how the blonde's asking her kine - Cyrille - to tell her about himself, makes him relax and open up quite willingly with rather tastefully boisterous anecdotes (even though anyone but the village idiot could see that nothing of it had been possible without his father whom he mentions at the beginning quite incidentally) on how he'd come to end up in Andorra as a lawyer. 

At the same time, Eveline has reeled her 'mate' in with a similar approach. Since she had already heard his life's story the night before at the tavern, she directs her questions to what rather makes his soul tick, though. He's a surprisingly philosophical man, but then she knew that from the night before - it was one of the reasons she picked them, so she genuinely enjoys listening to his budding musings. He is in no way a great thinker, but he seems to actually love peeking his little head outside the proverbial box.

How the men back each other up with their professional conquests, it is clear that they are both lawyers - and yes, their fathers knew each other.

Sarai can see how Eveline looks to the mens' glasses from time to time. Clearly wanting them to finish their drinks, she asks them what they think of it when she thinks they border on nursing the sweet amber alcohol, which immediately leads them to take an appreciative swig, followed by an eloquent, albeit lacking, review.

With her remark on blending flavours and how she's goading the men to finish their drinks, it should be rather obvious that Eveline wants them to drink up before the feeding commences.

Last edited by Eveline Garnier on Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 7:54 pm

Sarai isn't a fan of drugs, the loss of control is like giving your enemies an extra hand. But she's not about to ruin Eveline's plans.

After getting her date talk about himself, she lets them focus on the drink review. She's not terribly amazed by the wonder brothers, but realizes instead that this is an opportune moment to learn more about Eveline, and her preferences. Could it be she likes to drink 'topped off' blood?

Let's see what comes next. Sarai nestles in closer with her partner, paying attention to Eveline, she's interesting to look at and she can certainly handle the attention. (Awe works on vampires too after all)
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/11Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/11)
Willpower:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 8:28 pm

(Eveline forgot to mention she only rolled 2 sux on her Awe roll, so Sarai doesn't need to feel drawn to her for that reason, as it affects the weaker minds first)

Neither of the two men really fit Eveline's type either, but it seemed more fitting inviting a pair that could keep a conversation alive seeing as how she has company over. 

As soon as they've both put down their emptied glasses, Eveline leans in to Auberon and with a hushed voice says "Look, I think our friends are hitting it off quite well, don't you think? How about we leave them alone for a while? There´s something I'd like to show you in my...other...room anyway." She raises a telling eyebrow as she delivers the symbolic request. How could he turn her down?

A victorious smile spreads acoss Auberon's face as he thinks he finally won her over with his witty banter and, actually pretty stylish, clothes. He responds with a discrete nod, and Eveline then says, now no longer hushed "O, Auberon, you cannot leave tonight before you've had a chance at seeing that painting I mentioned last night." There was never any talk about such a painting last night, so he thinks he knows exactly what the offer really entails.

Eveline stands up, taking her kine's hand to lead him into her bedroom and gives Sarai a wicked glance and soundlessly mouths the words

"Oh, you'll love it, Aubi!" she insists as she almost drags him in there. He actually plays along even after entering the room, looking up at the walls looking for the mythical painting. Using the arm she dragged on, Eveline actually manages to feign a motion as if he had shoved her against the wall. For a blink of an eye he looks horrified, but then sees the look on her face, which is chock full of desire...it almost looks like hunger for some reason. He then closes in and clasps her upper arms as he pushes her up against the wall and grants her a deep kiss. It is quite obvious to Eveline that this isn't how he usually seduces his women, but addled by her supernatural seduction, he wants to give her almost whatever she likes.

From the living room you can soon clearly hear what the 'exhibition' really was about. 

Eveline accepts being 'forced' against the wall for a moment, but seeing as how he may be a favourable guest, he lacks the traits Eveline prefers for combining her feeding with her other appetites (not to mention her not wanting to open up old wounds from Sarai's abusive background by blatantly fucking someone in front of her eyes) so she reaches her hands up to his head - he wasn't even putting any power into his grasp - one hand digging itself into his well groomed hair, and the other clutching his shoulder from the back. With a soft growling she dislodges her lips from his and, standing on her toes, she drives her fangs deep into his neck. The surprise lets her spin him around and push him against the wall, while she stills her hunger.

From the living room it likely sounds as if they have left simple kissing behind.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:13 pm

Sarai chats with her prey, playing it innocent even after Eveline left the room, leaving her alone. The man, is probably nervous, and eager to be here, after all he's not entirely comfortable with the whole idea, he tagged along because he was convinced to, being fed some guilt inspiring phrase about being a wingman, whatever that means.

The game is wearing thin, so she simply slip closer to his ear as if to whisper something, instead of course she bites into him, taking a slow sip, being careful not to drink too much of course. Ever since she got here, thing have gotten more and more complicated, she used to drink her fill, now she settles (like a god damn humanist) for just a bite, not enough to hurt anyone. Just to play it safe.

She doesn't mind safe, and right now she needs it. But she just wishes she felt less like a bumbling idiot about it, after all, real trouble finds you no matter how careful you are.
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 4:21 pm

Neither Eveline drinks too much. She wasn't that hungry to begin with (despite what her current Blood points indicate - (since Stefan doesn't know how to update that), and the meal was more a way to let her new friend feel valued. For those reasons Eveline focuses entirely on the taste of the brandy-tinted blood, even enhancing her taste to really get her money's worth.

She drinks in slow savouring gulps, so when she feels satisfied herself she can hear from the next room that Sarai is done feeding as well. Eveline closes the wounds and lets go of him, with the mannerisms of someone having to restrain themselves from going any further, and says

"O my, you almost had me risking my dignity, you scoundrel." She says it with a smile, so as not to make him feel too embarrassed - he has fulfilled his purpose, so there is no reason to make him feel bad. Then she simply spins around and trots back into the living room, issuing the men's time to leave has come.

"We're ever so grateful that you would join us tonight, but now we have lady things to discuss, so you'd best leave, I'm afraid." Eveline thoroughly enjoys the pretending, something another embraced can clearly see from her conduct. She then plops down in one of the matching armchairs, her appearance clearly showing she's waiting for them to go.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 6:10 pm

Sarai isn't too keen on helping her partner save face more than how it helps her maintain the masquerade. Hey at least she does what is necessary.

"It was a pleasure to see you both, farewell." she adds to Eveline's goodbye, and the two men sort themselves out.

As soon as they have left, Sarai looks to Eveline with a genuine smile and relief. "Thank you, that was nice blood. Now where were we about our plans for partnership? You'll get the invitation to Florian and thus help yourself and me.

But I will also do what I can to get answers by myself, will I be able to access the items? You know, to identify them?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 9:45 pm

"It was, wasn't it? It had better be, with all the energy I spent yesternight to find something with the right touch to it." She feigns exhaustion and laughs it off.

"If you think you can find something out about them, then you are more than welcome to borrow them." Eveline says with delight. "Why don't you take my spare key, so you'll be able to reach them should you need to. I will be spending many nights at my tavern as there's much to be done there before I'm ready to open." Thinking about the tavern makes Eveline giddy, noticable in both her excited speech and the way she looks around the room, as if she's imagining she's there right now, making sure everything is the way she wants it.

"It might be a while still, but I am hoping to better my understanding of Auspex in time, and there's a way you can use that to reveal information about an item, or rather the person who last owned it. ...Hmm, I might have to make that a priority, I guess." Eveline mock chastises herself for not thinking about it sooner. 

"Can you tell me what it is you have in mind? Or is it something I am better off not knowing about?"
The last question said with a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2023 10:26 pm

Sarai tilts her head quizzically: "I have studied a variety of things, and might be able to figure something out. At the moment I don't have anything to go on, but, I tend to think of new things constantly, and I study occult stuff as much as anything else. we are creatures of the night after all." she says, not quite answering Eveline's question. (5 successes to avoid suspicion)

"Using Auspex would be the direct way to solve this problem, in fact, that's so obvious, it might have been a test of your abilities, now that I think about it, maybe part of the intended message will come when you can read the gift."

"In any case, thanks for trusting me with the key. I'll give it back once we figure out where that package came from."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 3:27 pm

On Sarai's mentioning her studying the occult, Eveline responds
"Well, then you'll have to make the most of our visit to the Scourge - I'm sure he can teach you a lot." Her smirk and one raised eyebrow suggests what she said might not be very probable, what with their greedy outlook on the matter.

"Hmm, that's indeed a possibility. However, I don't like the idea of being in the dark about this for any longer than necessary. And with necessary I mean possible. Especially with the...weird...feeling I initially got from the gifts. I tend to trust my instincts, as they most often know what they're doing."

"O, think nothing of it! We're allies now, and with that obviously comes certain perks, don't you think?" Eveline is clearly excited about the idea of being allies. 

After a moment's silence - in which Eveline clearly is carefully putting words together - she looks Sarai in the eyes with a puzzling look. It's one of wonder, caution...and hunger. She says

"I've been meaning to ask you something." Eveline's gaze is covering all of her friend's form, but she then seems a bit frustrated and returns to looking her in the eyes, as she continues "When we first met, that night when you came into town looking for my Primogen, he felt you before we saw you, so we started  searching. In a big mass of people the easiest way is to look for auras, as you might understand. And...when I saw you - yours - I was...stunned. I know when a new subject starts haunting me, and I know it won't leave me alone until I've put it on canvas. Or in stone. So, I wonder if you'd approve of me painting your portrait. Mind you, it won't be veristic - I'm usually inclined to the postmodern style, with frequent excursions into what ever new ideas I stumble upon, but for your portrait, the postmodern would be perfect. You won't have to sit in during the entirety - I'd just need you for the framework - the rest is already up here." Eveline points to her head.

Then she waits eagerly for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 5:52 pm

Sarai thinks, she thinks a lot, about former paintings done by her sire, and her old life memories attached to such things.

"Oh why not, what's required with that? I'm sure it wont be worse than what I've done before."
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 9:59 pm

Eveline tilts her head at her friend's expectations, sensing there's more to it than just having had shabby portraits done, but pushes past it realising Sarai said yes.

Relieved, Eveline answers with palpable gratitude

"O, that means so much to me! The idea has simmered in the back of my mind ever since that night, and only grown louder and louder with time, so if I shall be of any use around here I need to put it on canvas - let it out. You'll only need to sit in for maybe an hour. I might have to see you again, depending on how well I can discern your aura, but for the framework I only need to sketch...well, your frame. So we could begin tonight. How about we do it just before we round off?" Eveline is in a state as if suffering a terrible itch for some time, and only now finally promised relief.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 8:12 pm

”What now? I guess.”

Sarai seems amused with Eveline’s obsession, but thinks its rather endearing, rather than anything else. How dull with those who lack passion after all. For a second she ponders if Eveline might think she doesn’t have any… so she blurts out: ”It’s not that I don’t like to do things myself. I mean I don’t paint, but I craft things.”

”The need for expression you know, the love of things, I want you to know that I have it too. I am just too careful, the things you see me do, the things you hear me say, they can be a smokescreen just as much as the real me, which sounds crazy I know. That’s how I often get away with it.”

”Hey, if you are going to paint my aura, how about I summon my beastie and it’ll be like a double portrait?”
while this last sentiment sounds like something she just threw in to make the experience more interesting, you're not sure what that actually means, and you're fairly sure that you wont be able to, because this pertains to her personal brand of crazy, whatever the beastie is, and however it can manifest itself (or likely not) is unknown. But that's also a bit exciting isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 7:33 pm

"Oh, I never thought of you as...uncreative?... The mere fact that you went far out of your way to get that kine of yours that painting - of his mother, was it? - tells of a genuine appreciation for the creative ways of expressing ourselves. But what is it you craft?" Eveline is dying to know.

Adding a dash of concern for her friend, she then asks "Have you always been this...careful? I'd hate it if something made you hide your need for expression from everyone else."

At Sarai's suggestion, Eveline tilts her head. She tries to sort that puzzle out herself for a second, but can't come up with any explanation to it at all, no matter how abstract. With anyone else, she might'd played along, trying to solve the matter as they went along, but Eveline feels comfortable enough around the normand that she - with no less enthusiasm, one might add - simply asks "What a wonderful idea! ...what - or who - is 'your beastie'?" Sensing this might be a perfect opportunity to get to know the more malkavian aspects of her friend, Eveline is all ears.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 2:55 pm

Oh I do a bit of this and that, like, useful things, I've been working on a knife, and this bracelet." she mentions. She holds up her wrist, and pulls back the dress to reveal a leather band with carved wooden runes on it. It looks distinctly normandic, and possibly a tad pagan, but not enough to be worried people might object.

"I have learned to be careful, even back when I was a human, my family and I we had to stick together and we couldn't trust certain outsiders, I've had to learn how to slip away and lie to not get caught before I became a vampire, I guess it made me a good choice."

"But that's in the past. As a vampire I've found new and troubling reasons to be careful."

When the talk of her bestie continues, Sarai seems cheerful and happy (as if it's her favourite subject) oh, I just call her that, she, or it, my beastie, or bestie, a play on words if you will, both are true sort of."

"The beast is, for most vampire this thing that lurks beneath, like a second conscience which rises up and takes charge when people lose control."

"But in my case, I mean sure I can loose control too, don't get me wrong, but the beast and I can talk, like we share the same mind, so, oftern we just share thoughts between each other, even feelings are shared."

"She can be terribly rude, but you know... beast, I can't expect her not to be, and she tends to think of things in terms of power, and danger. It's kind of hard to sum up a person in so many words."

"She's not like you and I anyway, she shares intent just as much as being verbal with me. For instance, she's concerned with not giving you a physical upper hand against us, while I'm more concerned with enjoying the evening. She can growl seeing an attractive man, while I'm more concerned with tonight's plot. Thankfully her growls are only internal, she was grateful for the blood by the way, but you knew that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 4:10 am

"Ooo, it's beautiful!" Eveline moves to touch the bracelet if she senses Sarai'll allow her and caressess the wooden runes with skillful fingers, admiring the craftsmanship of such unusual art.

"Was it the church? If you don't mind me asking. The ones you were 'careful' about, I mean." Eveline listens intently to Sarai's exposition, only interjecting with questions when she's positive the blonde won't feel interrupted. While craving a deep dive into why she was embraced, by whom and how - Eveline knows that particular part of Sarai's history is ripe with abuse, so she subdues her curiousity with ease. Instead she nods and rolls her eyes acknowledging the dire fact that with the embrace came a completely new set of dangers.

When the madwoman starts talking about her relationship - personal relationship, even - with her beast, Eveline is perfectly riveted to her every word. She has never even heard of such a thing, let alone that one's beast could actually be reasoned with. With this incredible idea paired with Sarai's admission that she's had to become a skillful liar to avoid danger, Eveline instinctively tries to read her to see what's really behind those words (Perc/Empathy: 4 sux) - is it an outright lie? And in that case, is it meant to decieve or only to protect herself, or does she actually believe it, and if so...is it true? While delving into her friend's 'mind' was done as a reflex, Eveline takes on the task with genuine sympathy - if her friend's had to trick and lie to get by her whole life, it'd be ignorant to believe she'd suddenly overcome the urge just because they've had such a pleasant night together.

"O, you can tell her she has nothing to worry about from me when it comes to physical dominance, that's for sure. And you're both welcome." Eveline chuckles lightheartedly. "Are you alright with me asking a few questions about her, by the way? For the painting, mostly. While I guess you'd say she looks just like you, she is distinctly different from you as a 'person'?" You can practically see Eveline's mind concoct ideas for how to best put Sarai - and her beast - on the canvas.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 11:16 am

She let's Eveline see and touch the bracelet, Eveline might sense that while she doesn't want to make too big a deal about it, she's fond of it. Truth be told though, the craftsmanship is 'okay' nothing impressive, though the runes themselves are actually quite...inspiried?

About the church, Sarai makes a wistful smile and confesses: "Alright, between you and me, no it's not the church, I mean there's plenty about the church that I hate, and I'm looking forward to the day it comes crumbling down, but that's a vampiric agenda I use to cover for my ... extracurricular activities."

"I mean everyone hates the church right? Or they should! So when the Malkavian says she's doing doing something to fight the church, well, it doesn't draw attention to what might really be going on."

"Like I said, lies."
she adds with a shrug. Even though she admits this to you, Eveline realises of course that she still does not know exactly what is going on inside that head of hers. Some of them (Malkavians) can be paranoid, maybe it's that, or she's really invested into that stuff. What Eveline can tell is that Sarai is hard to read, and she will have to make up her own mind whether it's habit or not on Sarai's part. (Man+Sub 5)

When asked about the beast:  "Well, she minds sometimes, but not in the way you ask, she's not that much like me, or perhaps she is, you know that saying? The more things change, the more they stay the same? There are touchpoints where we are the same, sort of. That's expressed the most during a frenzy, when we agree, she takes the reins, but it's an agreement, so, it's not like I have a problem with it. I can sometimes influence her to do things, like let's jab our thumb through his eye! And she'll do it. I know humanitarians usually can't control the beast like that, they mostly just rely on suppression, as far as I know... I mean I was one too, though it was a short while. My sire put me on the path very early."

She thinks for a bit and adds:  "I don't know what she might look like, she is part of me, and so, physically this is her, more or less. I mean, it's not, this is my body thankyouverymuch." she laughs a little at that.

"You know Anders, my sire he was a real bastard about that, he was so good at making at least one of us agree with his ideas, that's how he wore us down so easily. I'd respond well to the sex at first, then she'd be like a dog with a bone when he'd suggest more violent things. It was first afterwards that I learned that he chosen me, over the others because I responded well to the sex. He hadn't realized it was an escape for me. I was this teenager who was haunted and scared, and then he comes along and offers a way out of all that, and replaces it with sex! There were others too, but they sooner or later reacted to him, they felt used, they wanted other things..."

"But me, I was soo grateful, I worried, about my family of course, but for my own part, it was wonderful to finally, you know breathe easy. By the time he turned me, the other part, the obstinate violence prone little girl who liked to ask questions came to the surface, I wanted more out of life, now that I had one, so I started studying, it was done out of pleasure and passion so he allowed it, he even helped, at times. And then it became clear that I was in fact not one of the Hedonists. But it hadn't been a lie on my part, so he wasn't upset, but we drifted apart on the things that kept us together. He'd continue with his parties, doing obscene things and, I grew more and more disinterested."

"I can still do it all, it's just... that's how I started, I'm curious what's coming next!"

"What was it all like for you? the embrace? your sire? Was it... platonic?"
Back to top Go down
Eveline Garnier
Neonate
Neonate
Eveline Garnier

Toreador
Played a Toreador

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 8:11 pm

"So...a secret enemy, then?" Eveline taps her fingers together, eyes narrowing. "If you don't mind, I am going to try to figure it out - who they are, I mean. And if you do, I'll still try, but won't harass you with guesses." She lets out a short playful laugh.

On the matter of her beast, Eveline responds "Is it because of your path, then? Is that what lets you control it? Or converse with it, rather. I mean, we can all control it to some degree, wouldn't you say? Even if it is through mere suppression."

"No, I get it. The contradictive nature...the sharing of an appearance but looking nothing alike, it's..." Eveline is struggling to form proper sentences, as most of her mind has hooked itself onto the dichotomy that constitutes Sarai and her beast's whole. Divided, but one. One because they're divided, even? The concept is like a whirlwind that Eveline somehow both compulsively and willingly enters. 

She is saved by Sarai's changing the subject to her sire. From what Eveline had learned earlier about him, she prepares to comfort her friend, but soon lights up in relief. "I am glad to hear that you were able to make so much out of it. I had thought you were not much more than a victim under his 'tutelage'. I really thought your coming here, to Andorra, was your successful escape from him."

"Oh my god, me too!! How can you be content with walking the same steps, thinking the same thoughts like some tired piece of factory machinery!" This is apparently quite important to Eveline. While more than willing to elaborate, she controls her urge and focuses on the question instead.

"For me? It was...it's hard do describe. I had thought I had a mind for beauty, for creating it from nothing, when I was still a kine. And I did...for a kine, at least. But waking up after my sire embraced me was like realising I had been colourblind my whole life, like my skin had been paralysed, unable to really feel." Eveline goes distant for a moment, but regains her focus for her guest's sake.

"My sire, Alphonse, had been my patron for some years. He truly helped me develop my art - and while our relationship was far from platonic, it was quite clear that my art was what mattered the most. That I was able to create true beauty. And after finishing what I must call my masterpiece - as a kine - he embraced me, showing me how much more beauty there really is to this world."

"I didn't remain by his side very long, though. His needs were - or are still, I guess - very focused, be it sex or...anything else really. And I...well, like you said yourself: I'm curious what's coming next!" Her inflection of quoting Sarai reveals it's quite the understatement.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Health:
Blood points:
Willpower:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2023 9:50 pm

Sarai remains tight lipped about her secret, but as they moved on to talk of sires, she was happy to hear about Eveline's background. After all the Toreador was still somewhat of a mystery. It'd be a mistake, her beastie warned, to take her at face value. Sarai agreed, for different reasons.

As they work on the painting the talks slow down a bit, Sarai focused on holding her pose. Eveline found her to be an obliging subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night (after sunset)   Friday Night (after sunset) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night (after sunset)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2