Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 3:10 pm

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 B2614ef2aba79bdcbe1eb870843d1ce6"I asked her to keep an eye out, for where-ever the money is leaking." Maria says to him. "So I hope you don't mind her coming by now and then."
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 42b79e798e1627f5cf4c839a84293d60"Are you still on that Maria? Not that I don't agree, but I believe our focuses are better aimed elsewhere." Looking to you he adds; "I suppose it would help if you'd want to look around, just don't cause any trouble. Come to me if you find anything and we'll come up with what we want to do about it."

"As for the defences, I'm sure something could be arranged, however right now I have things to tend to, and I am sure you have somewhere to be before sunrise."

Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah   [CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah - Page 2 EmptyTue May 09, 2023 12:08 am

Sarai isn't sure what to say here, she was better off with Maria's offer, now she's constricted to help look but unable to act on anything, which is severely limiting. Still she can snoop as much as she wants though.

But targeting a priest, well they will likely hears something from the villagers if a man of the church has issues. Fatal or not. She might have to get a bit creative.

But either way, she did what she set out to do, and she doubts telling them she wants to make a priest life miserable is not going to work. So she bids her farewell and heads home.

"Thank you, I will keep an eye out, we should find out something sooner or later. We can look into the defences another time then."

She says this and leaves for home.
Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Sarai seeking out the Brujah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2