Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarai searching for Magic   Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 3:03 pm

Sarai smiles, the genius of it all, makes her mind swirl. The other, a front then? Maybe not even a front, but a real thing, a real person just to cover his real self. She could only dream of such secrecy, and her eyes fill with wonder. Her inner paranoia celebrating his majesty in all its glory.

"She was right." she says with a grin. The woman told her she would not be disappointed, and at the time it sounded a bit.. trite. But perhaps Fransesc is onto something. Time will have to tell.

"Thank you for your trust, and I believe in what you say at least, fear does lead to aggression, and they have a lot to be fearful about. It's a wonder really they don't see it themselves, but I guess that's why they cling to what they know."

"I... should not linger, I'll keep silent about you, I value my own experiences, and the freedom of others."

She picks up the bracelet and walks over with it towards him. "I didn't want to come empty handed, but seeing how things are, this makes for a poor gift, I'll get you something better next time instead." she says, but gives him a chance to decide to keep it. After all a bracelet would make Baldur ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Storyteller
Storyteller

- The End -
For successfully running a complete Chronicle
Assamite
Played an Assamite
Brujah
Played a Brujah
Follower of Set
Player a Follower of Set
Giovanni
Played a Giovanni
Lasombra
Played a Lasombra
Malkavian
Played a Malkavian
Nosferatu
Played a Nosferatu
Ravnos
Played a Ravnos
Toreador
Played a Toreador
Tremere
Played a Tremere
Tzimisce
Played a Tzimisce
Ventrue
Played a Ventrue
Gangrel
Played a Gangrel

Character Info
Apparent Age:
Clan:
Health:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Blood points:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Willpower:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Sarai searching for Magic   Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 3:12 pm

Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Ec064e9a2889e7ad1e704f3680691150He smiles. "Thank you. It is very nice." He says and takes it, then bends forwards, putting his hands on your cheeks, despite the similar nature to the motion of kissing someone you do not get the feeling that is what he is doing. "I am glad I'm not the only Malkavian anymore. Welcome to Andorra Sarai de Harcourt. If you need to contact me, you can slide a letter through this door, or call out through your mind, sometimes it works for us."
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Neonate
Neonate
Sarai

Malkavian
Played a Malkavian

Character Info
Apparent Age: 20
Clan: Malkavian
Health:
Blood points:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/20Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Willpower:
Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/9Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/9)

PostSubject: Re: Sarai searching for Magic   Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 4:32 pm

She nods at his instructions. And is surprised to hear that such a thing sometimes work.

"The feeling is mutual Fransesc." she says and gives him a French greeting unless he shies away from it. Then she excuses herself and goes home.

At her home, she continues with the rest of her night, feeling a little bit less lonely, a bit more steadfast in her determination, and eager to improve herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarai searching for Magic   Sarai searching for Magic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarai searching for Magic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2